Dow Looks Like Ski Slopes in Monatana

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dow Looks Like Ski Slopes in Monatana

Message 1 of 9

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line, no matter what happens, if Trump is President that is BAD.

Hard to believe a trump supporter would admit that.

Why? We recognize the bottom line of the cult of hatred as well as it's dishonesty like leaving out parts of posts (see above).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

Hard to believe a trump supporter would admit that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When the market is up some rant loudly about the rich getting richer - in some inexplicable way, at the expense of the poor. So, I guess they are now cheering.

Face it, @rk9152, INDIVIDUAL-1 is taking the economy of the UNITED STATES in the same direction he's taken many of his businesses; straight to hell.

I wouldn't be surprised if this voo-doo economics president takes us all the way to a DEPRESSION!!!!!

Employment is up, unemployment is down and Richie Rich is losing his butt. Ain't that grand???

Employment was up by a higher percentage and unemployment was down by a higher percentage from the bottom in 2009 under the Obama Administration.

All INDIVIDUAL-1 needed was time to institute his VOO-DOO economics like tariffs, trade wars, and such so that he could drive our economy into the ground.... just like he did his businesses time and again.

Furniture stores closing, Sears closing, K-Mart closing, Ford plants closing, General Motors laying off, Dow down thousands, farmers having to sell their equipment, economists saying one thing and the West Wing saying another.

This White House is a pack of liars taking our 401-K's, savings accounts, and investments down the RABBIT HOLE with them.

When the market is up Richie Rich is getting richer and that is BAD.

When the market is down Poor Peter's investments are hurting and that is BAD.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When the market is up some rant loudly about the rich getting richer - in some inexplicable way, at the expense of the poor. So, I guess they are now cheering.

Face it, @rk9152, INDIVIDUAL-1 is taking the economy of the UNITED STATES in the same direction he's taken many of his businesses; straight to hell.

I wouldn't be surprised if this voo-doo economics president takes us all the way to a DEPRESSION!!!!!

Employment is up, unemployment is down and Richie Rich is losing his butt. Ain't that grand???

Employment was up by a higher percentage and unemployment was down by a higher percentage from the bottom in 2009 under the Obama Administration.

All INDIVIDUAL-1 needed was time to institute his VOO-DOO economics like tariffs, trade wars, and such so that he could drive our economy into the ground.... just like he did his businesses time and again.

Furniture stores closing, Sears closing, K-Mart closing, Ford plants closing, General Motors laying off, Dow down thousands, farmers having to sell their equipment, economists saying one thing and the West Wing saying another.

This White House is a pack of liars taking our 401-K's, savings accounts, and investments down the RABBIT HOLE with them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
Look at the view from the 5 year Dow Jones..not a one day or one month view...I like the view from the top!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dow Looks Like Ski Slopes in Monatana

Message 9 of 9

Dow Ski Slopes Montana.png

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=the+dow+this+week+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors