Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Doral: More botched Trump corruption

Message 1 of 10

While I agree, he needs to go, I disagree with "He has no idea what he is doing..."

He knows exactly what he is doing; it's what he's done his entire adult life! Divide and conquer, but deny if caught "fingers in the cookie jar" (or elsewhere during the 70s/80s, in his case) then double-down on the conquered.

I'm sorry; when I awoke after election day, I was extremely shocked and horrified and afraid. But  now I think I believe the polls that another term of this madness is ahead, and who knows, by the end of that, perhaps more, as he has more money maybe and obviously more appeal than the Bush family legacy... (think Monarchy but not as classy, polite or refined as in England)? )

Just saying, unless this ends before the 2020 elections, where does anyone else see this going?

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

If we didn't know donny was an emotional and intellectual 6 year-old, we might have thought he was building an insanity defense for his upcoming trial in the Senate. No sane person could so totally confuse acceptable and criminal behavior, but in Cadet Bonespurs case, it's not a confusion - its the way he's comported himself since his unsuccessful encounter with potty training (he still fills his drawers at least once a day in public). He REALLY does not understand why he cannot do everything and anything he wants to do, because that is what he thinks Article II of the Constitution says. it is this infantile level of comprehension that got him to withdraw from the Iran deal, NAFTA, TPP and STILL have NOTHING to replace them with and not a single ally in support of his childish actions.

The ToadPOTUS is simply too evil and stupid to remain in office, and more and more Republicans are waking to this fact every hour he continues in office.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@john258 wrote:

What this really tells us is that Dictator Trump does not have total power yet. If he did have no fear the event would not have been moved. That is a good sign to all there is still time to get him out of Office.

This is an opportunity, the perfect time to immediately pull together and lock down every emolument case against him as an Article of impeachment.  Many in the GOP helped to bring him down from this ledge.  I don't see how they could now dismiss previous and ongoing blatant corruption in this regard.

He was unable to provide documents or answer questions about this one trespass and with all the others, he would be just as impotent. He will not reveal himself.  The door has been opened, the precedent set for legally naming his crime. The rational for keeping impeachment simple, uncomplicated, imo is now moot.

He avoided a nose dive this one time but that does not mean he learned anything at all that would cause him to change his his modus operandi.  This particular corruption is Yuge, ingrained and worldwide.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@majejo wrote:

He has to be removed. He has no idea what he is doing. America and democracy are dying. ........

....... And so are America's allies.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@Panjandrum wrote:

True to character, when the heat gets turned up too high Trump cuts and runs. By tomorrow he will have never chosen Doral to host the G-7 and will call it fake news.

Trump has already blamed Democrats and the Press for the Doral cancellation, omitting that even Republicans condemned his decision to use Doral.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@john258 wrote:

What this really tells us is that Dictator Trump does not have total power yet. If he did have no fear the event would not have been moved. That is a good sign to all there is still time to get him out of Office. If he is relected have no fear you will not see him backing off on something like this.

He's testing the waters though.  Who else would do this in the midst of an impeachment inquiry and bipartisan condemnation of his Syria fiasco?  Someone who wants to see how much he can get away with.  It's like he is figuratively shooting someone in the middle of 5th Ave.  The guy's got some (golf) balls.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

What this really tells us is that Dictator Trump does not have total power yet. If he did have no fear the event would not have been moved. That is a good sign to all there is still time to get him out of Office. If he is relected have no fear you will not see him backing off on something like this.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

He has to be removed. He has no idea what he is doing. America and democracy are dying.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

True to character, when the heat gets turned up too high Trump cuts and runs. By tomorrow he will have never chosen Doral to host the G-7 and will call it fake news.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Doral: More botched Trump corruption

Message 10 of 10

It was not a huge surprise when Trump backed out of his attempt to prop up his failing Doral property. Even Republicans in Congress and the Senate were outraged. There has been no time between floating this corruption attempt and it crashing to do any polling but I suspect even Republican voters are suspicious. 

Regardless, we have another unforced error and a weakening of America. He has GOT  to stop doing stupid things and then backing down. America loses on both sides of that deal. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors