Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 25

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The disdain liberals have for those living outside of their paradigm can clearly account for the negative apocalyptic view of our current crisis. This moment is fertile ground for a positive view, to esteem and build each other up, but rather the dems see this as a political divisive opportunity and are acting more and more  like their queen, nü tongzhi  nancy. It would really be more postive if my like was not in danger.

Look at how many are volunteering, how people are coming together around you... well at least they are where I am. Our local open air market is re-tooling for "look and buy" and bring out your choices. Local Church is getting thousands of volunteers to bring meals and canned good to anyone who needs them. Even pet shelters are delivering indoor pet facilities  for those who can't go outside and walk their dogs. You are correct on this, but wrong on the why is happening. they are stepping up to make up for that your leader is not doing.

God bless UPS, USPS, FED-EX and Amazon. They are delivering potential life saving food and supplies. What a great nation we are! Our greatness is in our DNA and is part and parcel to what it means to be an American. Yes, thaks for those who are doing the best thye cn for others.

and that's all I have to say about that Thank goodness, for a moment there, I thought you had a mot more to say about that.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25
Any good news locally to share?

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

So we're suppose to dance in the streets and party, when we see all of the people getting sick, dying, and not enough tests

or medical items or facilities. 
You are right Panj, trump supporters are in la la land. 
What they are really doing is trying to help to cover up trump's incompetence and how he actually fueled this crisis by inaction, and thinking that he was a medical genius...15 infections, then it will decline and go away! Fantasy thinking, and certainly not reality. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

Fishslayer:   The disdain liberals have for those living outside of their paradigm can clearly account for the negative apocalyptic view of our current crisis. This moment is fertile ground for a positive view, to esteem and build each other up, but rather the dems see this as a political divisive opportunity and are acting more and more like their queen, nü tongzhi nancy. 

The flipside of that view is that liberals are far more realistic tha conservatives. We understand where we are right now, what is likely to happen soon, and understand what could have happened with competent leadership. Of course people step up and help each other............if you think liberals aren't doing that daily it's La La Land thinking.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Doom and Gloom Liberals

Message 25 of 25

The disdain liberals have for those living outside of their paradigm can clearly account for the negative apocalyptic view of our current crisis. This moment is fertile ground for a positive view, to esteem and build each other up, but rather the dems see this as a political divisive opportunity and are acting more and more  like their queen, nü tongzhi  nancy. 

Look at how many are volunteering, how people are coming together around you... well at least they are where I am. Our local open air market is re-tooling for "look and buy" and bring out your choices. Local Church is getting thousands of volunteers to bring meals and canned good to anyone who needs them. Even pet shelters are delivering indoor pet facilities  for those who can't go outside and walk their dogs. 

God bless UPS, USPS, FED-EX and Amazon. They are delivering potential life saving food and supplies. What a great nation we are! Our greatness is in our DNA and is part and parcel to what it means to be an American. 

and that's all I have to say about that

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors