Honored Social Butterfly

Doom and Gloom Liberals

The disdain liberals have for those living outside of their paradigm can clearly account for the negative apocalyptic view of our current crisis. This moment is fertile ground for a positive view, to esteem and build each other up, but rather the dems see this as a political divisive opportunity and are acting more and more  like their queen, nü tongzhi  nancy. 

Look at how many are volunteering, how people are coming together around you... well at least they are where I am. Our local open air market is re-tooling for "look and buy" and bring out your choices. Local Church is getting thousands of volunteers to bring meals and canned good to anyone who needs them. Even pet shelters are delivering indoor pet facilities  for those who can't go outside and walk their dogs. 

God bless UPS, USPS, FED-EX and Amazon. They are delivering potential life saving food and supplies. What a great nation we are! Our greatness is in our DNA and is part and parcel to what it means to be an American. 

and that's all I have to say about that

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

"Doom and gloom" is the net result of Trump's unconstitutional presidency ..... further exhibited by his incompetent actions with the Corona virus crisis.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Doom and Gloom Liberals

Bill Gates says the entire country needs to be locked down for 6 to 10 weeks.

That there will be no vaccine for 18 months

Who should I trust

Donald Trump or Bill Gates

I think I'll go with Bill Gates

I'll put a link in a separate topic.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Gllom and doom saves lives.

.Trump wanted us all to open up by Easter, without any statistics, just a "hunch" he had.

Trump blows smoke up our butts to make sure we dont notice our grandmothers dying.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The disdain liberals have for those living outside of their paradigm can clearly account for the negative apocalyptic view of our current crisis

Are you faulting persons who accept the reality of PANDEMIC, as in the definition of?  How quaint. 

What a great nation we are! Our greatness is in our DNA and is part and parcel to what it means to be an American. 

Human DNA has the best, greatest Survival Skills known to man.  It's not a nationalist trait at core.  Which is where we are.  Waving the flag around only disperses toxic droplets.  dt should quit doing that.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for being positive. We all need that.
Honored Social Butterfly

@magi2u wrote:
Thanks for being positive. We all need that.

It's hard here. This is the pit of despair with constant weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Expect relentless insults. 

In addition they love to press the mommy button when their feelings get hurt. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

"Tell me again why you're in my house so much lately?"

Regular Contributor

Love the picture, only in America. My Best to you and your Family!

Honored Social Butterfly

I have been working hard to get Trump defeated. THAT would improve America's situation.  From the calls I am making, nobody is in favor of Trump so far. 

Honored Social Butterfly

The good news...I'm helping to try to get rid of trump also. I agree, that's what will benefit Our Nation!

Honored Social Butterfly

IF ONLY   !!!   FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR we could censor TRUMP.    The republicans had an opportunity to get rid of him but they wanted the power instead.    Their "power" got us thousand people dead thus far,  two million unemployed thus far and we have to stay home if possible....and now are conservatives HAPPY.....if liberals are doom-and gloom by stating what FACTS ARE ?  OWN IT....the ones who voted for him and that party.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Lets hear good new and how you're helping.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I am helping by correcting the misleading and misinformed posts of Trump supporters lest someone believe them!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I am helping by correcting the misleading and misinformed posts of Trump supporters lest someone believe them!

Most recent example of help us staying informed?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Most recent example of help us staying informed?

Is it true that Fauci asked to have a banner run across the bottom of the screen that says "Don't act on anything the president says until Dr. Fauci has confirmed it"?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The disdain liberals have for those living outside of their paradigm can clearly account for the negative apocalyptic view of our current crisis. This moment is fertile ground for a positive view, to esteem and build each other up, but rather the dems see this as a political divisive opportunity and are acting more and more  like their queen, nü tongzhi  nancy. It would really be more postive if my like was not in danger.

Look at how many are volunteering, how people are coming together around you... well at least they are where I am. Our local open air market is re-tooling for "look and buy" and bring out your choices. Local Church is getting thousands of volunteers to bring meals and canned good to anyone who needs them. Even pet shelters are delivering indoor pet facilities  for those who can't go outside and walk their dogs. You are correct on this, but wrong on the why is happening. they are stepping up to make up for that your leader is not doing.

God bless UPS, USPS, FED-EX and Amazon. They are delivering potential life saving food and supplies. What a great nation we are! Our greatness is in our DNA and is part and parcel to what it means to be an American. Yes, thaks for those who are doing the best thye cn for others.

and that's all I have to say about that Thank goodness, for a moment there, I thought you had a mot more to say about that.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:   The disdain liberals have for those living outside of their paradigm can clearly account for the negative apocalyptic view of our current crisis. This moment is fertile ground for a positive view, to esteem and build each other up, but rather the dems see this as a political divisive opportunity and are acting more and more like their queen, nü tongzhi nancy. 

The flipside of that view is that liberals are far more realistic tha conservatives. We understand where we are right now, what is likely to happen soon, and understand what could have happened with competent leadership. Of course people step up and help each other............if you think liberals aren't doing that daily it's La La Land thinking.

Honored Social Butterfly

So we're suppose to dance in the streets and party, when we see all of the people getting sick, dying, and not enough tests

or medical items or facilities. 
You are right Panj, trump supporters are in la la land. 
What they are really doing is trying to help to cover up trump's incompetence and how he actually fueled this crisis by inaction, and thinking that he was a medical genius...15 infections, then it will decline and go away! Fantasy thinking, and certainly not reality. 

Honored Social Butterfly

williamb:   You are right Panj, trump supporters are in la la land.
What they are really doing is trying to help to cover up trump's incompetence and how he actually fueled this crisis by inaction, and thinking that he was a medical genius...15 infections, then it will decline and go away! Fantasy thinking, and certainly not reality. 

Exactly. They are on mission impossible in trying to absolve Trump from any blame  while the factual record of his response is everywhere we look.

Honored Social Butterfly

Let's look at "Doom and Gloom" and who's pushing them.

REPUBLICANS blocked passage of the releif funding because they truly believe the benefits for INDIVIDUALS are too generous and people will not go back to work because of the workers comp.

REPUBLICANS fought to eliminate ALL OVERSIGHT on $500BILLION for Corporate Oligarchs until Bernie gave them an alternative - I the GOPers persisted m then Bernie would demand (read "kill with fillabuster")  unless NO funds would go to Corporations that have not paid taxes or had profits of more than (unspecified number)!  Republicans decided workers comp was an okay idea in that case.

REPUBLICANS now focus on $25Million (0.0000012% of the total) to retain the professional staff and operations of the Kennedy Center because, well, Kennedy was a liberal, and GOPers would love to have a national treasure named for him disappear.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

lol.... and no amphibians, you're slipping.

Go back and read some of your ilk's posts and many of your own. I feeling like an Allstate commercial.... we're in good hands with our president, Donald J Trump.

Come on' man (spoken in my best slow Joe voice) it's what y'all do... the end is near.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
lol.... and no amphibians, you're slipping.

Go back and read some of your ilk's posts and many of your own. I feeling like an Allstate commercial.... we're in good hands with our president, Donald J Trump.

Not when Trump raises the middle finger of his hands at our Constitution.

Other than the above, the only other thing Trump wants to use his hands for is to grab women by their ***** ..... just as he professed he was entitled to do.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Any good news locally to share?

Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Any good news locally to share?

Yes. Trump hasn't managed to kill any of my family yet. But I haven't checked on everyone recently and the situation is fluid.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png