Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donald's budget

Message 31 of 35

3.6 billion in cuts, all of which hurt those who need it the most, while putting all that money aside for a wall that experts say won't do the trick anyway. Military spending increases in the amount asked for, in my opinion are ridiculous. Meanwhile, trump wastes millions each time he heads to Florida.

This isn't a government of the people, for the people, this is a government of the rich, and only for the rich.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 35
two words: Thank GOD!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 35

I wouldn't worry too much about any of this, I heard today many Republicans are already saying that this budget is DOA

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 35

Slashing Medicaid is the GOPs attempt of a stealth attack on PPACA. By depriving millions of Americans of support for their health care will not cause them to stay well - they'll still use the medical services available to them, only once again it';ll be the ER instead of a Dr. office, which will drive up the costs for everyone WITH insurance which will send up priemiums at which point the GOPers will claim it's all Obamacare's fault, and get rid or health care for the 34 MILLION Americans the CBO reported will lose coverage under the Republican plan.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Donald's budget

Message 35 of 35

3.6 Billion Budget cuts.    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-23/trump-seeks-3-6-trillion-in-spending-cuts-to-...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies