Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Donald Trump: "I feel such a stupid person"

Message 1 of 19

I don't believe democrats. They are as bad as republicans. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@xavierr210750–No, it was a DNC chairperson (Debra Wasserman Schultz) who did that.  She was removed—you see, unlike trump’s pathetic base, Dems admit it when someone screws up or does something illegal or unethical. Dems operate using something trump and thugs seem not to have—integrity.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@erikm219989–trump told his son if one keeps telling people lies, they will eventually believe the lie.  Guess it works for those foolish enough to believe the idiot in chief. 

Soo, the base and the scum sucking propagandists who pass themselves off as journalists keep feeding the base lies about Hillary, and, no matter how often they are reminded nothing—NOTHING was ever found—the pathetic base continues to believe and spread the lie—although less than one in three people believe their hideous non-facts.  Hard to believe adults could reach maturity and be so easy to con. Fooling them is easier than taking candy from......

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

Hillary Clinton is acused of stealing the candidacy to Bernie Sanders

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@xavierr210750 wrote:

You says you didn't vote for him. Did you vote for crooked Hillary Clinton?

Um, since when was Hillary Clinton crooked? It is Donald Trump who is crooked with all the lies, deceptions, greed, .etc stuff that he has done since the 2016 Election that he stole from her with the help of the Russians.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Well, this xxxxxxxx me off...

He is NOT my president; maybe yours; fine and good for you either millionaire or...

I did not vote for him; his election does not make him MY president. It makes him the president.

Symantics, yes, but now that he is such a #Dotard, important...

#VegasStrong

Um, more like makes him the illegitimate president due to there being Russian interference of the 2016 Election and being unfit for the oval office. On top of that, Dotard needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and imprisoned for the good of our country as the real legitimate President is Hillary Clinton.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

I says I didn’t vote for him—don’t believe in voting for lyin’ adulterous, shyster, sexual predators who are also Russian sympathizers. Do you says you voted for him?? Great!! The laughingstock he’s made of our nation and the harm he has done to her people is a disgrace as are those who didn’t have the intellectual acuity to see the scum for what he is—a Facist criminal thug.

Did I vote for Hillary? Absolutely—like the majority of intelligent Americans.  I says so.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

You says you didn't vote for him. Did you vote for crooked Hillary Clinton?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@stevenm994117– OK, your wish is my command. I pray that “liddle”  donnie trump , the ignorant,  stupid fool that  he is, is removed from office as soon as possible. 

Glad I could help! 

Gee,  I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

LOL—trump IS a stupid person—A VERY STUPID PERSON!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors