Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 41 of 59

@SuzanneS1083 wrote:

What can we do to prevent Trump from destroying our lively hood  we paid into for many years

Show up at the polls this November and vote trump out, giving the Senate back the Democrats, and never giving the majority back to the Republicans!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 59

President Trump said over the weekend, "If I'm victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these [payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare] and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax."Forbes

“If I’m victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these taxes and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax,” Trump said at a news conference in Bedminster, N.J. “I’m going to make them all permanent.” WaPo

The payroll tax is the funding mechanism for SS and MCR.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 59
President Trump said over the weekend, "If I'm victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these [payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare] and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax." Forbes

The payroll tax is the funding mechanism for both SS and MCR.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 59

The man has no control of anything, least of all the English language.

He got his degree out of a Cracker JAX box at a sleazy mob stop in Queens.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 59

Well, I already knew I will not be voting for this idiot.  But hopefully this will encourage some Trump supporters to join me and abandon this failed and dangerous president.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 59

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-said-would-end-payroll-taxes-fund-social-security-medicare-202... 

Trump pledged to permanently scrap the payroll taxes used to fund Social Security and Medicare if he wins re-election

Trump said on live TV if he wins reelection he will terminate payroll taxes for people making less then $ 100,000 a year.

That's 70% of all wage earners, and that would terminate Social Security and Medicare.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 59

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Donald Trump: I will “Terminate” Social Security

==================================================

That is another left wing lie. I wish I had a Dollar for each time a poster posted "the Republicans are going to eliminate SS, Medicare and Medicaid.

Talk about cult members...the left wingers are full of them, jut read their lying posts...again and again..one lie after another.

Fact is the far right Reb. never wanted either SS or Medicare and voted against them at the start.

Actions speak louder than words and what Trump is doing will kill both of them. What he has done to the health system with his regs changes has already started that process, and if he wins in court on killing the ACA he also kills Medicare because medicare is not designed as a stand along health system.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 59
Donald Trump: I will “Terminate” Social Security

==================================================

That is another left wing lie. I wish I had a Dollar for each time a poster posted "the Republicans are going to eliminate SS, Medicare and Medicaid.

Talk about cult members...the left wingers are full of them, jut read their lying posts...again and again..one lie after another.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 59
CriticalThinking posted..
Everybody who is not a member of the cult understands that Trump's promise to end FICA contributions if re-elected is essentially a death blow to Social Security and Medicare.

==============================================================
More false information!

He never said that, its what some have heard form some left wing cult... and you believed it????
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors