Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donald Trump Betrayed America

Message 3 of 55

Some thoughts for all.  Here is a thread that is almost a year old and been dead for some time, and comes back to life by I guess a Trump supporter. It should give all some information. People ask why does Trump support not fall below 30%, and tell us we need to do more to convince the Trump supporters why they should change. Now do you think that will ever happen after reading the text. AARP is now the leader of the anti Trump campaign? I would suggest see the film 6 Billboards and read the studies done by experts on the far right. The one thing we all should learn is a little more on what makes up the Trump supporters, and adjust our efforts to save this country from Dictator Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 55

@s916927d wrote:

SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ALL NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I believe it is you who need to get your facts straight. 

Shouting and ranting does not help your case.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

Mother - I saw no "Russian collusion" in that, just people being threatened and/or jailed in a quest to find something to attack our President over. Then I saw (in response) how a tax cut is unAmerican and the usual perversion of MAGA.

Are you going to publish another article that supports the title of this topic?

It's called the Mueller Report and it details 10 (count them TEN) acts of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, plus numerous instances where tRump sought and received assistance from a hostile foreign power, RUSSIA.

Then there's the information about Deutsche Bank's Personal Wealth Management Division that loaned the fraudster around $1.5Billion ($450Million of which he already defaulted on) when no Western bank would even arrance junk bond financing for his schemes. So donny's actual assets total $3.6Billion, and he owes nearly half that to THE RUSSIANS, which is why we'll have to wait until 21 Jan 2021 to get his tax returns and put the gutless twit in jail.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 55

SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ALL NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 55

AARP IS BETRAYING AMERICA. I HAVE STUDIED THIS ENTIRE PRESIDENT TRUMP SITUATION INSIDE AND OUT; UNDERNEATH AND OVER FROM THE TIME HE CAME INTO OFFICE. I HAVE STUDIED SO MUCH THAT I MAY EVEN KNOW MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT OR YOU. BUT LET ME TELL YOUR ORGANIZATION RIGHT NOW...I WILL NOT...HEAR ME...I WILL  NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH ANY ORGANIZATION THAT ALONG WITH THE DEMOC(RATS) THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT  YOUR ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT ARE 100% FALSE. I DO NOT ADVOCATE TO KNOW EVERYTHING. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES IN THIS LIFE, BUT THAT MUCH I DO KNOW. MAYBE THAT WILL BE MY NEXT BOOK. ALSO, I DO KNOW THAT AARP HAS THREATENED THE PRESIDENT. YOU HAVE SPENT MILLIONS IN ADS TARGETING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES. AND DOING ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTING. PRESIDENT TRUMP MAY SAY AND DO THINGS THAT WE SOMETIMES ARE NOT USED TO HEARING COMING FROM A PRESIDENT, BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS...THIS MAN WILL NEVER COW-DOWN TO WASHINGTON D.C. (PRAISE GOD.) AND THAT AARP IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ALL ARE TRYING TO IMPEACH HIM. THIS NATION HAS BEEN RUN FOR TO MANY YEARS AND WAY TO LONG FOR WASHINGTONS GAIN AND IT IHAS HURT OUR COUNTRY HORRIBLY. ITS HIGH TIME THAT ONE MAN IS STANDING AGAINST THAT AT LAST...AND WASHINGTON HATES THAT. IF YOU AARP WANTS TO DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR AMERICA WHY DON'T YOU TURN YOUR POLITICAL SIDE WINDING AROUND AND HIT ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THE CLINTONS (HILARY)  HAS DONE TO HELP DESTROY THIS NATION. WHY DON'T YOU TURN YOUR ANTI TRUMP AROUND TO PELOSI THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT OF OFFICE 20 YEARS AGO.

I AM SO ANGRY FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING I COULD SPIT NAILS...AT YOUR WHOLE ORGANIZATION. I AM DONE WITH YOU AND WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE EVERY SENIOR AND OTHERWISE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR. I NO LONGER HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THIS ORGANIZATION. I AM DONE. REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR LIST...FOREVER. YOU ACTUALLY TURN MY STOMACH AND MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT.  AND I WANT NO RESPONSE FROM YOU ON THIS MATTER. FROM THIS POINT ON WHENEVER OR WHEREVER I SEE AARP I WILL TELL SOMEONE ELSE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. SO I WILL BE TALKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME. YOU TRULY MAKE ME SICK.                                                                                                                         

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:
  • Made the free press an enemy of the people
  • Trump's running a criminal enterprise from the White House
  • Trump's using his presdency to make money off his properties
  • Trump made pathological lying in the White House normal
  • Trump made daily insults from the U.S. President normal
  • Trump made criticism of the President in his party unacceptable
  • Trump admires and praises dictators around the world
  • Trump ignores our Intelligence Agencies
  • Trump attacks and demonizes the Justice Department and the FBI
  • Trump attacks our allies and damages NATO
  • It's possible we'll learn the Trump Administration conspired with Russia to illegally steal the election

Your oft used copy&paste has oft been refuted.

I am trying to understand your response. Are you actually saying that Trump did not do these things?  Seriously?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 55

@CriticalThinking wrote:
  • Made the free press an enemy of the people
  • Trump's running a criminal enterprise from the White House
  • Trump's using his presdency to make money off his properties
  • Trump made pathological lying in the White House normal
  • Trump made daily insults from the U.S. President normal
  • Trump made criticism of the President in his party unacceptable
  • Trump admires and praises dictators around the world
  • Trump ignores our Intelligence Agencies
  • Trump attacks and demonizes the Justice Department and the FBI
  • Trump attacks our allies and damages NATO
  • It's possible we'll learn the Trump Administration conspired with Russia to illegally steal the election

Your oft used copy&paste has oft been refuted.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 55

@FredSmif wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The Trump haters whine that we are burning too much coal because of him. The Trump haters whine because he did not fully restore the coal mining industry. There is a pattern here - Trump haters whine. BTW - he did not promise to bring the industry back, he just undid some of the over-reaction Obama EOs.

I hate Trump and I'm not whining that he didn't restore the coal mining industry. As I recall, Trump promised that he was "going to bring back all the coal mining jobs again, y'all, and Make Them Great!"

I don't see that happening and it's most likely beyond his efforts anyway. it's a market effect.

Instead of giving glittering promises of hope to desperate people who will fall for any slight ray of hope, why doesn't he promote programs that will truly assist and aid these people? Give them the means to train for other jobs, other trades. This situation has been on-going since the 1980's and beyond, repeated in the closed down mill towns of the South, Detroit, the Northeast. These people need real jobs, not working at Dollar stores and McDonald's. Give them training for other skills and jobs. This will be difficult as the higher tech an industry becomes the fewer manual type labor jobs it requires. These out-of-work people will need to learn new skills and they may very well have to move out of their hollers and mill towns to where the jobs are.

Yes, job training is needed. I am not sure it does not exist. But I do not share your view that it is the job of the Central Government to move people out of the hollers to where some bureaucrat decides they should live.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors