Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donald Trump Authorizes Release of Ukraine Phone Call Transcript

Message 22 of 36
rker posted..

It is difficult for me to believe that Trump folowers really believe that anything that has happened is ok and of no importance. Well, I guess that they will be on egg on their face when the inquiries now are not going to be what they are accostumed to seeing and the small impct that they have have in the public. Things have changed big. and they don't underatand how much. The tools that they have now were not the same tools that they have before, and now they will use them all.

==================================================================

"It is difficult for me to believe that Trump folowers really believe that anything that has happened is ok and of no importance."

What are you talking about? This thread is " Donald Trump Authorizes Release of Ukraine Phone Call Transcript"

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 36
Clueless, like our President is all I can say. Just clueless...How sad.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 36

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Jim posted..

So carry on everybody! Keep doing what you are doing and watch the Independents teach you once again!!

=======================================================

The full transcript has been released and Ms Pelois has egg on her face as there was no smoking gun.

Like I was told over and over again in the Army "do not anticipate the command"... Ms Pelosi anticipated something that was not there. She gave the GOP ammunition for next years elections.

"Anticipating something" also often implies that you are preparing to take some action because of your expectations — like when you anticipate your chess opponent's next move and plan a counterattack. The word anticipate can also mean "to come beforehand" — as in a certain musical trend anticipating another.

It is difficult for me to believe that Trump folowers really believe that anything that has happened is ok and of no importance. Well, I guess that they will be  on egg on their face when the inquiries now are not going to be what they are accostumed to seeing and the small impct that they have have in the public. Things have changed big. and they don't underatand how much. The tools that they have now were not the same tools that they have before, and now they will use them all. 

TOO FUNNY @Roxanna35 ...

Please identify " the high crimes and misdemeanors" President Trump has committed.  

Speaker Pelosi does not have enough votes to start Impeachment proceedings.  

It's a repeat of the Mueller report... Nothing burger! 

You folks really need to get over yourselves.

I get it, you don't like him but you have no proof of any crime that rises to the level of impeachment.  Let it go and vote in 2020.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 36

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Jim posted..

So carry on everybody! Keep doing what you are doing and watch the Independents teach you once again!!

The full transcript has been released and Ms Pelois has egg on her face as there was no smoking gun.

Like I was told over and over again in the Army "do not anticipate the command"... Ms Pelosi anticipated something that was not there. She gave the GOP ammunition for next years elections.

"Anticipating something" also often implies that you are preparing to take some action because of your expectations — like when you anticipate your chess opponent's next move and plan a counterattack. The word anticipate can also mean "to come beforehand" — as in a certain musical trend anticipating another.

It is difficult for me to believe that Trump folowers really believe that anything that has happened is ok and of no importance. Well, I guess that they will be  on egg on their face when the inquiries now are not going to be what they are accostumed to seeing and the small impct that they have have in the public. Things have changed big. and they don't underatand how much. The tools that they have now were not the same tools that they have before, and now they will use them all. 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 36
the transcript was a SUMMARY. What Congress needs to see before it's doctored by Barr, is the whistle blowers complaint.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 36
Independant here my friend, what I am watching is a White House FULL of corruption. Needs to be impeached. Imagine for one minute if this had happened under President Obama, he would have been impeached in days, or less......heads would have rolled!! .Trump deserves what he gets, hopefully impeachment followed by jail time!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 36
Jim posted..

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 36

@sp362 wrote:

Do you not understand that the DNI is in violation of the law by not releasing the whistle blower complaint?  Why are you so anxious to give away your freedoms?  If you want to live in a Dictatorship, go ahead; but, don't expect the rest of us to.

BTW, you do realize that the majority of Americans expect Congress to actually have due diligence in their oversight duties?  That should be the lesson learned from 2018. 

To not acknowledge that what is going on is a violation of the law is very hypocritical of you.

It is a waste  of time to try to have a Trump follower understand, evaluate the seriousness of the situation If they were capable of doing so. they would be extremely worried and as you can see they call it a nothing burger, I imagine that they are wishing very hard for that to be so.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 36

@jimc91 wrote:

Another nothing burger compliments of the dimms that lost the 2016 election...

Its time to return control of the House to Republicans and get on with moving the country forward.  The 2020 election is going to be easier that I thought all because the dimms learned absolutely nothing from the 2016 election.

So carry on everybody!  Keep doing what you are doing and watch the Independents teach you once again!!

Do you not understand that the DNI is in violation of the law by not releasing the whistle blower complaint?  Why are you so anxious to give away your freedoms?  If you want to live in a Dictatorship, go ahead; but, don't expect the rest of us to.

BTW, you do realize that the majority of Americans expect Congress to actually have due diligence in their oversight duties?  That should be the lesson learned from 2018. 

To not acknowledge that what is going on is a violation of the law is very hypocritical of you.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.