Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donald Trump And The Felon:

Message 1 of 5

Afisher-maybe some of the thousands who are protesting against this crook,  this degenerate,  care --I know I certainly do.  What is really sad is that those who supported him don't seem to be able to see him for who he is or to recognize what he does is immoral and illegal just the use of the POTUS email to whine about his daughter is misuse of power. Really you'd have to live under a rock and for a good long time not to understand that he absolutely colluded with the Russian government.  Dems  and Republicans who see this are very active now. we just have to make sure we continue to be active as we email, text ourrepresentatives.  We must continue to write letters,  to get out there and protest,  to join our democratic groups in our counties, and to really let the disgust about this administration and the congressman and Senators and local legislators who continue to support him be heard.  After the town hall meeting in our county our congressmen made a statement to the press that he can't understand why people are so upset today I emailed him and told him if you don't know why your constituents are upset you probably shouldn't be representing this district.

I think more people are getting it but we cannot afford to sit idle we must make our voices heard. But you are right,  it is sad that many people still do not see the felon who is sitting in our White House, and has no right to be there  not based on the election results but based upon the actions and Edex he has perpetrated on the American people since November 20 .

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Umbarch64-- so is anyone surprised that the man who has been sued over discrimination charges for not letting blacks into his New York City apartments,  or who just settled racketeering charges  out of court,  would have mob ties.   Should we be surprise when this goofball associate with people like Steve Bannon I'd be surprised if he didn't  have mob ties. Yeah this is some great "so called president"!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

It is sad that so few seem to care that Donald has very close Russian criminal connections.    As Forbes so aptly wrote, it only took $5K to uncover the facts about Sakir.     The supposed due diligence that Donald likes is zero.  

Thanks for the article link.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Here's the link to those interested:

Donald Trump And The Felon: Inside His Business Dealings With A Mob-Connected Hustler

Gives much credence to CeeTee's referring to Trump as a "conman".  Interesting article by that very partisan magazine, Forbes  :-/

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Donald Trump And The Felon:

Message 5 of 5

"Donald Trump And The Felon:  Inside His Business Dealings With A Mob Connected Hustler

By:  Richard Behar, Contributin Editor of Investigations For Forbes magazine

This story appears in the October 25, 2016 issue of Forbes.

www.forbes,com/sites/richardbehar/2016/10/03/donald-trump-and-the-felon-inside-his-business-dealings.

I lost the end of the web site, but those of you interested in this sort of thing can probably get through without a problem.  I have no comment.  Just sayin'

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors