Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donald: FIRE Reince

Message 1 of 4

Rich - Reince Priebus was a stellar fund raiser and diplomat for the RNC. He was never an administrator. Trump is one month in and only has fifty of the almost 700 appointments.

In this video Chris Wallace turned Priebus into a hysterical, simmering puddle of, they're so mean to us, they tell lies and they don't appreciate how truly wonderful we are.  This one-trick-pony show is wearing thin.  He won't be fired because as dt promised, he personally won't let the press "get away with it", assuring his fans HE won't allow anyone to lie to them, lead the dumb sheep astray.

I'm not even trying to figure out why more of these people don't question why only HE is allowed to lie to them.

Machines put together with half the parts missing are never going to be fine tuned.  The concensus is growing that indeed, dt is missing more than a few nuts and bolts.  Very Sad. 

This interview is Great!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/320299-priebus-wallace-clash-over-media-coverage-of-trump

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Hey Richva....how about this header...Reince:  FIRE Donald

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4
but wait. I thought things were running like a well oiled machine!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Donald: FIRE Reince

Message 4 of 4

I have posted several times about the dysfunction in the Trump Administration. I am struck by the similarity to the early Clinton administration. Clinton had hired Mack McLarty, his childhood friend, to be his Chief of Staff. McLarty proved not to be up to the task and Clinton replaced him with Leo Panetta after 18 months of disorganization. Panetta had the experience and character to run an efficient back room operation for Clinton who moved on to two terms as a very successful president.

When Trump was running, he claimed his inexperience was not a problem because he would hire people who would advise and assist him. In short, he has not done that. Reince Priebus was a stellar fund raiser and diplomat for the RNC. He was never an administrator. Trump is one month in and only has fifty of the almost 700 appointments. These are not jobs which can be blocked by Democrats. If Trump was running a construction job and his HR group had so few skilled trades onsite at this point, heads would roll.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors