Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Don't you all feel silly now?

Message 41 of 50

@rker321 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Truth hurts and makes you angry - huh Grayson ? Yeah it's all the Liberal Hippies fault , like Lifelong Republican Prosecutor Robert S. Mueller III. Why does he have to be so good and honest ?

The truth?  Saying Trump supporters have no integrity is no more true than saying the left is scum.  The point is that if everybody could stop all the political vitriol and actually look at issues the entire country would be better off including you and me.

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Truth hurts and makes you angry - huh Grayson ? Yeah it's all the Liberal Hippies fault , like Lifelong Republican Prosecutor Robert S. Mueller III. Why does he have to be so good and honest ?

The truth?  Saying Trump supporters have no integrity is no more true than saying the left is scum.  The point is that if everybody could stop all the political vitriol and actually look at issues the entire country would be better off including you and me.

You will be able to see that when, people stop calling others conservatives or Liberals. and they start by calling themselves Americans. until then. sorry. no deal.

Psssstt.  Riker.  Liberals and Conservatives can be Americans.  The terms aren't mutually exclusive.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Conservatives have been arguing for months that there was no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia.   Yesterday, Trump put an end to all the discussion by simply declaring that collusion with a foreign power to win an American election is simply NOT illegal and we can all go pound sand. 

Now, don't all you Conservatives feel silly for feeling you had to defend the Trump Campaign when all the facts point to collusion and you didn't even have to do it? 

I wonder how the rumor that the Trump Campaign did NOT collude got started? 

All he did was say the same thing the left here has bee saying - often in caps, often in BOLD - collusion is not illegal.

Now - don't you feel silly, agreeing with the President.

God no. I love the fact that he admist to collusion with the Russians. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 50

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

You will be able to see that when, people stop calling others conservatives or Liberals. and they start by calling themselves Americans. until then. sorry. no deal.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 50

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 50

@Richva wrote:

Conservatives have been arguing for months that there was no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia.   Yesterday, Trump put an end to all the discussion by simply declaring that collusion with a foreign power to win an American election is simply NOT illegal and we can all go pound sand. 

Now, don't all you Conservatives feel silly for feeling you had to defend the Trump Campaign when all the facts point to collusion and you didn't even have to do it? 

All he did was say the same thing the left here has bee saying - often in caps, often in BOLD - collusion is not illegal.

Now - don't you feel silly, agreeing with the President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 50

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 50

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

trump supporters would need to have an ounce of integrity to "feel silly". It's very unlikely.

Trump supporters have no integrity and and the left is just lying scum.  And therein lies the problem.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 50

trump supporters would need to have an ounce of integrity to "feel silly". It's very unlikely.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 50
@Richva

I think this entire mess started BY THE DONALD, and his TWEETS.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Don't you all feel silly now?

Message 50 of 50

Kudos
Views
Replies