Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does it bother you that he lies so much

Message 51 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

What did she accomplish that made her great? Yes, the politicized elements of the FBI looked and as Comey pretty much admitted he went beyond his authorization to excuse her. Oddly, this is the same incorrect version of events the Russians are pushing.  

Her socialized medicine scheme failed. What did she accomplish as Sect. State? 

•  Took the lead on drafting and negotiating the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement. Once ratified, it would increase U.S. exports by $123.5 billion annually 
  • Successfully concluded bilateral trade agreements with South Korea, Colombia, and Panama in 2011.
  • Negotiated ceasefire between Israel and Hamas in 2012.
  • Pushed the United Nations to impose sanctions on Iran in 2010. T
  • Instrumental in negotiating the 2009 Copenhagen Climate Change Accord

Of course, this was while she was SoS.  She had other accomplishments as a U.S. Senator and as first lady.  Then we get to talk about what Komrad Trump has done......................<insert sound of crickets here>.  Good thing he was born rich with an army of paid enablers eh?  If he had had to work his way up like Hillary did, he would be living under a bridge now. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

When I evaluate a person for the post of POTUS I consider several things;

1 Is he a person of good character?

2 Is he intelligent enough to do his job well?

3 Is he on my side when he states policy?

The Trumpsters, as represented by their posts here, only consider question 3.

That kind of attitude is fine when rooting for a sports team, but is terribly negligent when considering a government.

In the past election we were (in reality) offered two choices. As to the alternate choice:

1. She sold her office as Sec. State to enrich the family business. She had destroyed data under subpoena. She ran the team the attacked the women who her husband had harassed.

2.No demonstrated capability.

3. Somewhat. But more - she wasn't the other guy.

So, do you really want to cheer for that group of fans in the bleachers?

Here is a reply for all to see.

"For all to see" - are some hidden?

1. Total lie. She was one of the best Sec. of State we ever had per the people in the field. FBI looked at server and data. She did nothing wrong per the FBI. Last part about team is made up lie.

What did she accomplish that made her great? Yes, the politicized elements of the FBI looked and as Comey pretty much admitted he went beyond his authorization to excuse her.

2. Total lie. She is one of the smartest people around. She did a very good job with her health care project, as it was conducted for the benefit of the people. She was blocked by the far right, but still the kids program that came out of it was well done. She was one of our best Sec. of State, and was a good Senator from NY.

3. Nonsense as an answer. She was on the side of the average person.

Here we see the far right enablers going off script and pure nonsense comes forth. Keep in mind what the experts tell us about the far right enablers. Here you see it proved.

What is it your "experts" tell us about the "enablers"?

You said bye bye to me so that means you do not post to me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

That kind of attitude is fine when rooting for a sports team, but is terribly negligent when considering a government.

In the past election we were (in reality) offered two choices. As to the alternate choice:

1. She sold her office as Sec. State to enrich the family business. She had destroyed data under subpoena. She ran the team the attacked the women who her husband had harassed.

"For all to see" - are some hidden?

1. Total lie. She was one of the best Sec. of State we ever had per the people in the field. FBI looked at server and data. She did nothing wrong per the FBI. Last part about team is made up lie.

What did she accomplish that made her great? Yes, the politicized elements of the FBI looked and as Comey pretty much admitted he went beyond his authorization to excuse her.

2. Total lie. She is one of the smartest people around. She did a very good job with her health care project, as it was conducted for the benefit of the people. She was blocked by the far right, but still the kids program that came out of it was well done. She was one of our best Sec. of State, and was a good Senator from NY.

Here we see the far right enablers going off script and pure nonsense comes forth. Keep in mind what the experts tell us about the far right enablers. Here you see it proved.

What is it your "experts" tell us about the "enablers"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 86

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

This is a example of a Common Mistake most people make.....................when you are presented with two choices - it's automatically assumed that one of them is better then the other - Not True

True - but they both did present their vision of America and our future. That gave us something to decide on.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

This is a example of a Common Mistake most people make.....................when you are presented with two choices - it's automatically assumed that one of them is better then the other - Not True

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 86

@xrepub wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 86

@xrepub wrote:

.I would have to disagree with you on question 3. Trump has no policy and states what ever he thinks his crowd will like, and even then lies. Trump has mental problems, and to top it off he wants to be a Dictator. The Trumpsters think he is for real so you know they have mental problems, and the experts have told us they are: Mostly white (KKK Type) uneducated, rural, easy to lead, lower income, do not think to well, etc. It is a sad group that is destroying the country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 86

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 86

Yes it bothers me that our Commender and Chief  is less than factually.  Even more so that our Service Personal thinks the same. I listen to their complaints  every day.  Total untruths they report. Remember,  these are Well Educated  People. Even  their dogs have more sense. Nancy 

Kudos
Views