Honored Social Butterfly

Does any one still support Biden

Honored Social Butterfly

Yep and so do many more than the bs. number that someone is presenting as facts.    I review the VBM ballots in my county...and the percentage of ballots for Biden is closer to 75%. ( based on review of historical voting).    Hee hee hee - I do get to chortle when I see a 2016 R now being a 2018 DEM!   Those are the ones that are going to Turn TX Blue.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm confusedI'm confused

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I VOTED FOR...

2020-presidential-items-biden-harris-2020-presidential-campaign-pinback-button-jb-317-14726521651275_1200x630.png

ALREADY AND I'M GLAD I DID!

Honored Social Butterfly

About 14% more voters than support tRump the deadliest disease among regurgitated Republicans.

Also, Joe's disapproval rating is 42%, (Hillary's was 52%) and tRump's is 54%

FiveThirtyEight as of 9 Oct 2020 has the electoral college with Biden 334, tRump the Toad 197, and Toad could easily lose Iowa and North Carolina currently in his column.

Honored Social Butterfly

Got our ballots in the mail today.  Still trying to decide which candidate to vote for....................Sorry.  I could not keep a straight face long enough to deliver that line.

Social Butterfly

It's a tough choice, like getting into an elevator and the only buttons are hell or heaven.

Regular Contributor

That's why our constitution is so great. We all have a choice...so far. Be careful what you wish for!

Honored Social Butterfly

@Comnsnse wrote:

That's why our constitution is so great. We all have a choice...so far. Be careful what you wish for!

Yep, we still have a choice, but if we elect Republicans and they restrict voting any more that choice will be taken away.

I requested absentee voting for my wife and I, got our ballots today. I'll drop off our Biden votes at the County Clerk's office on Monday !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Regular Contributor

Amen

Silver Conversationalist

22,000 > 33

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No one actually supports Biden... they just hate president Trump. Haters gonna hate and those chickens will come home to roost one day.

... a chicken named Karma

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Haters gonna hate and those chickens will come home to roost one day.

... a chicken named Karma

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

No one actually supports Biden... they just hate president Trump.

You actually have a point.  Many of the overwhelming majority of American voters in polls have said they would vote for a broom with a bucket on top before they would vote for Trump after the last four years. Many mentioned that they would expect better results too. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

214,000 trump virus deaths

Biden Harris 2020

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

Biden Harris 2020

How many do you blame on dem governors? and China? 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Biden Harris 2020

How many do you blame on dem governors? and China? 

On China? None. We knew in January what was coming and Trump pretended it was all going to go away. On the other hand, he has been called a moron by his own Secretary of State and an idiot by one of his many Chiefs of staff so there you go.

There have been Democratic Governors who have not responded fast enough or strongly enough.  Not as many as Republican governors who have practically held covid spreading parties on the grounds of their homes.  

It is unfortunate that we don't have a national program under Trump. Well, maybe under somebody competent but you get what I mean.  We are still hunting for PPE for hospitals and there are no national policies on mask wearing or much of anything. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

On China? None. We knew in January what was coming and Trump pretended it was all going to go away. 

Biden would have done nothing and on January 31, 2020 said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnuOgXX8H4A

and we would have a million dead people if Biden was President!

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

NOTHAPPENING  IT"S IN WRITING ---and PUBLISHED IN AN USA OPINON

PIECE AND NOT in WRONG CONTEXT IN A UTUBE   ....

Joe Biden Warned In January That Trump Would Fail On The ...
www.politicususa.com/2020/04/01/joe-biden-corona...

In January, former vice president Joe Biden warned the nation that Donald Trump had left the United States weak and unprepared for the coronavirus. Biden wrote in a USA Today opinion piece: The...  

Don't vote for TRUMP who downplayed the virus---admitted it from day one.    Now has had a MIRACULOUS recovery from COVID  but no one know when he was last tested.....the doctor danced around facts during the interview.....and NOW  IT"S LIKE HE NEVER HAD THE VIRUS AT ALL  !!!     

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

On China? None. We knew in January what was coming and Trump pretended it was all going to go away. 

Biden would have done nothing and on January 31, 2020 said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnuOgXX8H4A

and we would have a million dead people if Biden was President!

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

Biden already handled one pandemic, Ebola.  Now you get to point out that Ebola was no big deal in this country and I respond "exactly".  I would have been nice if Covid was no big deal in this country but Trump was running things so.............

Honored Social Butterfly

I certainly support Biden and Harris. 
No reason to blame Governors or Cities...we needed, and still need a National policy...trump has never had one, we need a leader, and trump has never been one. In fact, about the virus, he openly denied any responsibility, or even “honestly” tried to stop the spread. 
Result:

214,000 virus deaths

Results would have been very different with Biden. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

How many think this committee Pelosi is setting up IS to rid Biden if they win & make Kamala President?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@maureeno wrote:

How many think this committee Pelosi is setting up IS to rid Biden if they win & make Kamala President?

That would be AWESOME!  Having an accomplished woman attorney leading the country instead of a moron that needs an attorney to keep his fat butt out of jail!  Isn't it sad that some are STILL intimidated by an educated, accomplished minority woman in 202?!?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes- apparently over half the nation does based on the 6 or so polls conducted last two weeks. 

Not sure why Seniors support Trump who in Jan 2020 at Davos said he wanted to curb spending on medicare and social security-( since he was in Switzerland maybe he thought no one would hear comment) .  Maybe someone can tell me why this is good for seniors- especially since we pain into system

for 40 years. Trump also underscored this when he said you can skip paying  soc sec payroll tax as part of Stimlus aid. So he could care less about soc sec. This is based on Trump words and actions- straight from horse ‘s mouth. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I read Trumps comments about protecting SS and Medicare in the latest AARP bulletin. I do not believe a word Trump says about it. Never have, never will. If he wins again, the safety net will have to be cut to pay off his debt. We have been warned.
Regular Contributor

Yes- He already said it earlier in the year that curbing entitlements was on the docket ( His comments at Davos Jan2020) and that was before yhe debt skyrocketed.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom wrote ---  I read Trumps comments about protecting SS and Medicare in the latest AARP bulletin. I do not believe a word Trump says about it. Never have, never will. If he wins again, the safety net will have to be cut to pay off his debt. We have been warned.  

************************\

\

TRUMP FLIP-FLOPS all the time.    Often from one day to another or even within HOURS or in the same sentence.    ANYone who takes what he says to heart will be greatly disappointed.   
   1,900,000,000,000 tax cut for corporations and superrich for stock-by-backs and contributing to republican re-election campaigns for more grafts ---  WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS ...but underfunding states,   making cuts to social benefits that has ALREADY been suggested by McConnell ....

and underfunding depts like our food safety.    

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes- apparently over half the nation does based on the 6-10 polls conducted last two weeks. 

Not sure why Seniors support Trump who in Jan 2020 at Davos said he wanted to curb spending on medicare and social security- maybe someone can tell me why this is good for seniors- he also underscored this when he said you can skip the soc sec payroll tax as part of Stimlus aid. So he could care less about soc sec. This is based on Trump words snd actions- straight from horse mouth. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

easyed:  Does any one still support Biden

Do you think his support has collapsed and he's losing? If that's what Trump world thinks they're like folks setting up their gear at the beach for the day and not noticing the huge tsunami on the horizon that's heading toward them.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum 

Cowabunga! Surfs up...I mean really up for those on the beach! Panj, you’re right, they might want to take notice. 

As far as still supporting Biden Harris...

Sure do, and never left. But, I think that we are going to be seeing some repubs getting ready to jump ship...right before the SS trump rams into the political iceberg!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png