Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does Putin have something on Trump?

Message 11 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I would suggest that you write your congresspeople and suggest new "laws" that would make liberals happy. I see that you have a warm fuzzy feeling for our President and I hope you have a wonderful day.

BTW, last week I was traveling in your state (NM) and ate at a great restaurant in Santa Fe (Geronimos). I love Santa Fe.

Santa Fe is great.  This week we are hitting 104 in the borderlands.  I think it was Maryland which is now requiring the release of tax forms to get on the ballot there.  We are planning to do that next year in New Mexico.  So, Trump will be able to keep his dealings with Putin private but he would have to be an unregistered, write in candidate in at least two states.  

I think the law requiring tax returns for Presidents is a good idea but until the law is passed, you can't get excited about it when it doesn't happen.

BTW, just after the big crash on Rt25 that closed the road (both directions), I was headed to Albuquerque airport to catch a plane and was diverted off the roadway to a side road that paralleled 25 and saw the flattened car, the truck, and the bus. I don't believe anyone could survive that crash.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I would suggest that you write your congresspeople and suggest new "laws" that would make liberals happy. I see that you have a warm fuzzy feeling for our President and I hope you have a wonderful day.

BTW, last week I was traveling in your state (NM) and ate at a great restaurant in Santa Fe (Geronimos). I love Santa Fe.

Santa Fe is great.  This week we are hitting 104 in the borderlands.  I think it was Maryland which is now requiring the release of tax forms to get on the ballot there.  We are planning to do that next year in New Mexico.  So, Trump will be able to keep his dealings with Putin private but he would have to be an unregistered, write in candidate in at least two states.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Question... Isn't there a way to freeze the flow of money from Putin to Trump?. 

The first step is to demand Trump release his tax returns.  God knows there is something there the nation is not going to like. 

The left can stand on their left leg and jump up and down but there is no rule requiring Trump to reveal his tax forms to you or me. I'm sure if the public could see your tax return, someone would find something they didn't like.

Yes. One thing we have learned with the election of Donald Trump is that you absolutely must make into law  these sorts of everyday, common sense, actions which help keep our democracy safe. Where presidents of the past adhered to a code of conduct and responsibility, Trump feels no such compunction.   He is a slimeball and he is now the president. We have to implement a lot of laws now that we have seen what this combination can do. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 51

Thank you CriticalThinking, 

I thought it was a law before being  president.  I guess  our other Presidents were more transparent,  and had nothing to hide... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

The first step is to demand Trump release his tax returns.  God knows there is something there the nation is not going to like. 

The left can stand on their left leg and jump up and down but there is no rule requiring Trump to reveal his tax forms to you or me. I'm sure if the public could see your tax return, someone would find something they didn't like.

Yes. One thing we have learned with the election of Donald Trump is that you absolutely must make into law  these sorts of everyday, common sense, actions which help keep our democracy safe. Where presidents of the past adhered to a code of conduct and responsibility, Trump feels no such compunction.   He is a slimeball and he is now the president. We have to implement a lot of laws now that we have seen what this combination can do. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, Trump Cult members dodge the issue when it comes to their idol and hero in the White House.

"there is no rule requiring Trump to reveal his tax forms to you or me"

No kidding! Other than NH, who claimed there is such a rule?

The issue is simple, every President for the past 40 years voluntarily released their tax returns. Trump is the first one who refused, obviously he's hiding something significant. 

But don't worry, the Mueller team already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns.

No one "claimed" there is no such rule. One of your Obama/Hillary cultists suggested just that and I replied. I'm so proud that you know exactly what the "Mueller team" is doing and thanks for keeping your Obama/Hillary cult informed.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Does Putin have something on Trump?

Message 17 of 51

As usual, Trump Cult members dodge the issue when it comes to their idol and hero in the White House.

"there is no rule requiring Trump to reveal his tax forms to you or me"

No kidding! Other than NH, who claimed there is such a rule?

The issue is simple, every President for the past 40 years voluntarily released their tax returns. Trump is the first one who refused, obviously he's hiding something significant. 

But don't worry, the Mueller team already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 51

@n566192l wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 51

Does Monday follow Sunday?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.