Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does Putin have something on Trump?

Message 1 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Maybe Vladimir has nothing on Trump? If it isn't leverage, that means Comrade Trump idolizes Vladimir and his thug like behavior, just like his cult members idolize their Supreme Leader.

Overlooking all the childishness above, what is wrong with an American President developing a mutually advantageous relationship with a Russian President? It is a good thing (to my way of thinking) for negotiated agreements that benefit both nations.

So far, the "American president" has not said a word about the Russian interference in our elections. He has not commented on Russia's invasion of the Ukraine. He has let Putin send out all the notices on what "American" (Trump) has agreed to. 

When, exactly, does he become an American president? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 51

Still the Trumpster should have stood my the American people, and our intelligence agencies.  Just my thoughts 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Maybe Vladimir has nothing on Trump? If it isn't leverage, that means Comrade Trump idolizes Vladimir and his thug like behavior, just like his cult members idolize their Supreme Leader.

Overlooking all the childishness above, what is wrong with an American President developing a mutually advantageous relationship with a Russian President? It is a good thing (to my way of thinking) for negotiated agreements that benefit both nations.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 51

@n566192l wrote:

Question... Isn't there a way to freeze the flow of money from Putin to Trump?. 

Possibly - what flow of money are you talking about?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Does Putin have something on Trump?

Message 5 of 51

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 51

Of course they do. They have mountains of money laundering evidence. They own him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 51

I just read some Great posts.  But I  am unclear on one issue.. The one where 2 states will require  Trump to be a write in.  Can someone please help me with this.  Thank you for some clarity.. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 51

Does Putin have something on trumP?  Of course he does, and I'm sure they talked about it in their private meeting.  Too bad our intelligence agencies didn't 'bug' trump's clothes with a recording device.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I would suggest that you write your congresspeople and suggest new "laws" that would make liberals happy. I see that you have a warm fuzzy feeling for our President and I hope you have a wonderful day.

BTW, last week I was traveling in your state (NM) and ate at a great restaurant in Santa Fe (Geronimos). I love Santa Fe.

Santa Fe is great.  This week we are hitting 104 in the borderlands.  I think it was Maryland which is now requiring the release of tax forms to get on the ballot there.  We are planning to do that next year in New Mexico.  So, Trump will be able to keep his dealings with Putin private but he would have to be an unregistered, write in candidate in at least two states.  

I think the law requiring tax returns for Presidents is a good idea but until the law is passed, you can't get excited about it when it doesn't happen.

BTW, just after the big crash on Rt25 that closed the road (both directions), I was headed to Albuquerque airport to catch a plane and was diverted off the roadway to a side road that paralleled 25 and saw the flattened car, the truck, and the bus. I don't believe anyone could survive that crash.

I expext Trump to continute to use the line "I did nothing illegal" until the end of his term and then throughout the decades of civil and criminal cases expected to follow. 

We are about 3 hours south of you. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 51

Are you serious? What other explanation could there be for Trump's behavior towards Vladimir and Russia?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors