Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does Feinstein Love Drama?

Message 1 of 6

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Republicans decided they would not even consider a potential nominee made by Obama, because it was his last YEAR in office.  Merrick Garland's nomination remained before the Senate for 293 days.  No hearing, no vote.

rk - It's hard to believe that such nonsense would even be seriously thought of as other than an absolute last ditch effort by the Repugs Dems to stop the confirmation of a constitutionalist SCOTUS Justice.Related image

I saw nothing in there about this claim about a HS party reported by an unnamed source who got it from an unnamed source.

To the best of my knowledge, no one said that Judge Garland was at that party.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Republicans decided they would not even consider a potential nominee made by Obama, because it was his last YEAR in office.  Merrick Garland's nomination remained before the Senate for 293 days.  No hearing, no vote.

rk - It's hard to believe that such nonsense would even be seriously thought of as other than an absolute last ditch effort by the Repugs Dems to stop the confirmation of a constitutionalist SCOTUS Justice.Related image

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I thought more of her. I can't see her playing this game.

You should think Less of her...................

I don't beleive she's playing any games - she's unfit to be a Senator - too old and in failing physical & mental health

She was made aware of this Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Letter months ago when it was given to Feinstein by Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif in July

She had the Letter in her possession during the Public Private & Follow-up written Q & A - testimony & hearings and never mentioned it

She apparently only mentioned it in passing to a Democratic Senate Colleague in the last few days and they encouraged her to bring it to the FBI

It's not like she found this Annonymous Letter on the Floor of the Senate Cafeteria

According to a report by The Intercept, the letter was relayed to lawmakers by an individual affiliated with Stanford University and concerns an incident involving the 53-year-old Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school. According to two officials who spoke anonymously with the New York Times, the incident involved possible sexual misconduct between Kavanaugh and the woman.

A supposed letter from an unknown source relayed by another Dem who got it from an unnamed source at Stanford about something some kids did in HS.

It's hard to believe that such nonsense would even be seriously thought of as other than a last ditch effort by the Dems to stop the confirmation of a constitutionalist SCOTUS Justice.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@rk9152 wrote:

You should think Less of her...................

I don't beleive she's playing any games - she's unfit to be a Senator - too old and in failing physical & mental health

She was made aware of this Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Letter months ago when it was given to Feinstein by Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif in July

She had the Letter in her possession during the Public Private & Follow-up written Q & A - testimony & hearings and never mentioned it

She apparently only mentioned it in passing to a Democratic Senate Colleague in the last few days and they encouraged her to bring it to the FBI

It's not like she found this Annonymous Letter on the Floor of the Senate Cafeteria

According to a report by The Intercept, the letter was relayed to lawmakers by an individual affiliated with Stanford University and concerns an incident involving the 53-year-old Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school. According to two officials who spoke anonymously with the New York Times, the incident involved possible sexual misconduct between Kavanaugh and the woman.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Does Feinstein Love Drama?

Message 6 of 6

There she is Feinstein.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors