Does AARP represent the Democratic Party or Seniors?

Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Does AARP represent the Democratic Party or Seniors?

Message 61 of 134

If you want to know how AARP represents the Democratic party just look at the ads they started running for Ben Mc Adams re-election in Utah as soon as he voted to impeach. They couldn't wait until feelings cooled off before jumping in.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 134

@cstotes wrote:

obviously you are blind and can not hear.....It is called denial of the leftist losers and indepenants....lmao

Actually, I love talking to regressives about how they got their views. They tend to be pretty dogmatic in their argument saying things like "Obviously" and calling people losers without being able to explain why the economic and political systems they say they champion do not deliver the same level of benefits to the average citizen as say in Canada or Norway. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 134

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

Oddly, I have never heard any liberal suggest we can get something for nothing. I have heard regressives tell us that if we give the rich more money it will trickle down to the pockets of everyone else. I have heard Trump say that he could cut taxes for the rich and it would be a wonderful thing for America. I have never heard a liberal say we could get something for nothing. Please feel free to post a link if you have one.

=========================================================

You need to get up to speed. Free health care....fee college...forgive student loans...all big...and many more!

Still watching Fox I see. We will pay for all that stuff by repealing the Reagan taxscam and have TRILLIONS left over to actually restore the society we were building until Republicans began to redistribute all the wealth and income FROM the middle TO the top 10%.

Before Reagan very few had to borrow to go to college, and the interest was minimal because the Government was making the loans. Health care was affordable, every new generation did better than their parents, our infrastructure was the envy of the World and America was the center of scientific research. Republicans traded all that to cut taxes for the top 10% by 60% while raising the average workers' federal income tax by 40% and doubling their State and Local taxes because Reagan killed Revenue Sharing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 134

obviously you are blind and can not hear.....It is called denial of the leftist losers and indepenants....lmao

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 134
Richva posted..

Oddly, I have never heard any liberal suggest we can get something for nothing. I have heard regressives tell us that if we give the rich more money it will trickle down to the pockets of everyone else. I have heard Trump say that he could cut taxes for the rich and it would be a wonderful thing for America. I have never heard a liberal say we could get something for nothing. Please feel free to post a link if you have one.

=========================================================

You need to get up to speed. Free health care....fee college...forgive student loans...all big...and many more!
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 134

@KidBoy2 wrote:
BillH682351 posted...

I typed in was AARP Liberals and saw AARP running down our president saying they were shooting people who came over the border,That Donal Trump was a DICTATOR!!,They can STUFF AARP !,I will NOT LISTEN TO THIS Stuff right out of FAKE NEWS SOURCES!!. AARP Is clearly LIBERAL!!!!.

==========================================================

" AARP Is clearly LIBERAL!!!!."

That is a fact. They are part of the liberal... "something for nothing liberal crowd". That said they do have some good programs.

Oddly, I have never heard any liberal suggest we can get something for nothing.  I have heard regressives tell us that if we give the rich more money it will trickle down to the pockets of everyone else.  I have heard Trump say that he could cut taxes for the rich and it would be a wonderful thing for America.  I have never heard a liberal say we could get something for nothing.  Please feel free to post a link if you have one. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 134

Republicans DO hate seniors (who are not rich).

They are the ones who want to "fix" Social Security by raising the retirement age and cutting benefits.

They are the ones who block Universal Health Care, and medical costs increase with age.

They are the ones who replaced guarenteed payament retirements with IRA's and 401k's or just put their company into bankruptcy and walked away with the entire employee pension fund.

Got a single example of how a Republican piece of legislation HELPED Seniors?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 134
BillH682351 posted...

I typed in was AARP Liberals and saw AARP running down our president saying they were shooting people who came over the border,That Donal Trump was a DICTATOR!!,They can STUFF AARP !,I will NOT LISTEN TO THIS Stuff right out of FAKE NEWS SOURCES!!. AARP Is clearly LIBERAL!!!!.

==========================================================

" AARP Is clearly LIBERAL!!!!."

That is a fact. They are part of the liberal... "something for nothing liberal crowd". That said they do have some good programs.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: re: Does AARP represent the Democratic Party or Seniors?

Message 69 of 134

This farce of a board is not the AARP. This is the democrat cult trying to influence the elderly. I don't agree with every stance of AARP but they do a few good things for seniors!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 134

What you are seeing is a commonality of goals. Both the Democratic Party and AARP are very sensitive to the needs of the citizens of American and especially the seniors.  So it is quite logical that they would be working toward the same goals and espousing the same solutions.......the ones that have worked in other countries.

Happy to help. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors