Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I feel so much better to know that Trump and Putin have discussed The Mueller Investigation and Report and agreed that there "was no collusion".

I feel so much better to know that there "was no Russian meddling" in our 2016 election.

I feel so much better that Trump believes Putin over all of our intelligence agencies.

I feel so much better that Trump refuses to crackdown on Russian meddling in our upcoming elections and stands against heavier sanctions against Russia.

I feel so much better that Trump and Putin didn't discuss Venezuela and Putin's opposition to us there.

I feel so much better that North Korea has tested long range missiles again with no recourse from Trump.

I feel so much better now that we have a Russian Operative in our White House.

Do you feel better now ?????

I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers.  but just as we have seen. and because the Trump guys truly understand the ignorance of the Trump followers, they had  quite a success in telling the American people what they should believe. and guess what. they have.

Putin, trump and those who lie for trump have manipulated the ignorant, the racist, the Xenophobic, the hate filled, and the fearful. Some of those have woken up, but some will always support him, even if he were to murder someone in the streets.

I voted for Trump and still support his efforts to fulfill his promises. I am not fearful. I don't hate anyone. I am far from ignorant. I am certainly not racist or xenophobic nor the rest of the stuff the left posts about those they disagree with when they run out of ideas such as Nazi, fascist or your favorite at one time - alt-right.

So, why not stick to the issues instead of those silly and offensive claims which are like the phony comment above - I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers

Rk9152, I didn't claim to be talking about you, and I did not say all trump supporters.  . 

Ignorance, racism, Xenophobia, hate, and fear are very real issues today in America, along with White Nationalism.  Trump appointed more than one White Nationalist to campaign staff and his cabinet, one as his chief adviser Steve Bannon. Some of these traits are among trump supporters, some self proclaim themselves to possess one or more of those traits - - - as an example the KKK supports trump, other White Supremacist groups do too. No I don't think there is even one "fine person" among them. They are about White Supremacy, hate, and fear. Ignorance breeds all three. Wouldn't you agree?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

Forbidden message...forget it!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, some go denialist when confronted with the goings on of their guy.   As they go on to defend themselves and also say that they support the guy who does spew hate and racist messages, attacks anyone who dares confront him, etc etc, Perhaps they need to read the Comey op-ed on how anyone who continues to voice that sort of "support" is a person who may lack character.    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/opinion/william-barr-testimony.html

When a leader consults other nations for advice rather than their hand-picked support staff, one might consider that said leader is selling out the country to the highest bidder.    After all donald decided that selling weapons to MBS, after he killed a US journalist and continues to kill anyone who disagrees with him BUT does have the cash to buy US weapons is more important that US values as the bombs etc are being used for genocide.       

Trump will believe Putin or FOX over any of our security agencies. After all .......... he is a "stable genius".

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

Oh my, some go denialist when confronted with the goings on of their guy.   As they go on to defend themselves and also say that they support the guy who does spew hate and racist messages, attacks anyone who dares confront him, etc etc, Perhaps they need to read the Comey op-ed on how anyone who continues to voice that sort of "support" is a person who may lack character.    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/opinion/william-barr-testimony.html

When a leader consults other nations for advice rather than their hand-picked support staff, one might consider that said leader is selling out the country to the highest bidder.    After all donald decided that selling weapons to MBS, after he killed a US journalist and continues to kill anyone who disagrees with him BUT does have the cash to buy US weapons is more important that US values as the bombs etc are being used for genocide.       

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

I voted for Trump and still support his efforts to fulfill his promises. I am not fearful. I don't hate anyone. I am far from ignorant. I am certainly not racist or xenophobic nor the rest of the stuff the left posts about those they disagree with when they run out of ideas such as Nazi, fascist or your favorite at one time - alt-right.

So, why not stick to the issues instead of those silly and offensive claims which are like the phony comment above - I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers

I have read and re read the above post, and cannot see the image that is trying to portray. if the post represent the poster, then how come they can  be Trump followers? it simply doesn't compute of make sense, because Trump is the antithesis of what the post is saying.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I feel so much better to know that Trump and Putin have discussed The Mueller Investigation and Report and agreed that there "was no collusion".

I feel so much better to know that there "was no Russian meddling" in our 2016 election.

I feel so much better that Trump believes Putin over all of our intelligence agencies.

I feel so much better that Trump refuses to crackdown on Russian meddling in our upcoming elections and stands against heavier sanctions against Russia.

I feel so much better that Trump and Putin didn't discuss Venezuela and Putin's opposition to us there.

I feel so much better that North Korea has tested long range missiles again with no recourse from Trump.

I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers.  but just as we have seen. and because the Trump guys truly understand the ignorance of the Trump followers, they had  quite a success in telling the American people what they should believe. and guess what. they have.

Putin, trump and those who lie for trump have manipulated the ignorant, the racist, the Xenophobic, the hate filled, and the fearful. Some of those have woken up, but some will always support him, even if he were to murder someone in the streets.

Rk9152, I didn't claim to be talking about you, and I did not say all trump supporters.  . 

Ignorance, racism, Xenophobia, hate, and fear are very real issues today in America, along with White Nationalism.  Trump appointed more than one White Nationalist to campaign staff and his cabinet, one as his chief adviser Steve Bannon. Some of these traits are among trump supporters, some self proclaim themselves to possess one or more of those traits - - - as an example the KKK supports trump, other White Supremacist groups do too. No I don't think there is even one "fine person" among them. They are about White Supremacy, hate, and fear. Ignorance breeds all three. Wouldn't you agree?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

At the same time, just a coincidence that North Korea just met with Putin and tah dah...missle launches?!

trump and putin...he gets me.jpg

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors