Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I could care less Don't you mean you couldn't care less?about how a white supremacist or racist stands on any other issues, if(sic) they are a racist and/or a white supremacist they are vile. So far so good Spin it any way you like, trump supports the KKK, and now the wheels come off the train. by his appointment of Bannon Bannon is not a Kluxer and his comment "there are fine people on both sides".  that is an old story shown numerous times to be a lie  By your post it looks like you also think there are "fine people on both sides". on the statue issue, yes.

Actually, yes I "could" care less because I do care just a bit but I know I can't do anything about them being a racist or standing on the wrong side of many issues.

Thanks for trying to point out a spelling error but "if" was used and spelled correctly.

Yes, trump supports the KKK, evident by his "fine people on both sides" remark  (trump was on camera being taped when he said it), not ever vocally denouncing the KKK, and also appointing Bannon, a self admitted White Supremacist tied to Breitbart which is a mouthpiece for the Alt-Right..

There were no "fine people" in the KKK or in the crowd supporting them, statue or no statue. KKK members and supporters are vile.

Since, as I am sure you know, the "fine people" was not about the Kluxers all that jazz is without meaning.

As to Bannon, I assume you are referring to his speech in France. once again, context is important.

Therefore, "Yes, trump supports the KKK" is not true.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I could care less Don't you mean you couldn't care less?about how a white supremacist or racist stands on any other issues, if(sic) they are a racist and/or a white supremacist they are vile. So far so good Spin it any way you like, trump supports the KKK, and now the wheels come off the train. by his appointment of Bannon Bannon is not a Kluxer and his comment "there are fine people on both sides".  that is an old story shown numerous times to be a lie  By your post it looks like you also think there are "fine people on both sides". on the statue issue, yes.

Actually, yes I "could" care less because I do care just a bit but I know I can't do anything about them being a racist or standing on the wrong side of many issues.

Thanks for trying to point out a spelling error but "if" was used and spelled correctly.

Yes, trump supports the KKK, evident by his "fine people on both sides" remark  (trump was on camera being taped when he said it), not ever vocally denouncing the KKK, and also appointing Bannon, a self admitted White Supremacist tied to Breitbart which is a mouthpiece for the Alt-Right..

There were no "fine people" in the KKK or in the crowd supporting them, statue or no statue. KKK members and supporters are vile.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I feel so much better to know that Trump and Putin have discussed The Mueller Investigation and Report and agreed that there "was no collusion".

I feel so much better to know that there "was no Russian meddling" in our 2016 election.

I feel so much better that Trump believes Putin over all of our intelligence agencies.

I feel so much better that Trump refuses to crackdown on Russian meddling in our upcoming elections and stands against heavier sanctions against Russia.

I feel so much better that Trump and Putin didn't discuss Venezuela and Putin's opposition to us there.

I feel so much better that North Korea has tested long range missiles again with no recourse from Trump.

I feel so much better now that we have a Russian Operative in our White House.

Do you feel better now ?????

I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers.  but just as we have seen. and because the Trump guys truly understand the ignorance of the Trump followers, they had  quite a success in telling the American people what they should believe. and guess what. they have.

Putin, trump and those who lie for trump have manipulated the ignorant, the racist, the Xenophobic, the hate filled, and the fearful. Some of those have woken up, but some will always support him, even if he were to murder someone in the streets.

I voted for Trump and still support his efforts to fulfill his promises. I am not fearful. I don't hate anyone. I am far from ignorant. I am certainly not racist or xenophobic nor the rest of the stuff the left posts about those they disagree with when they run out of ideas such as Nazi, fascist or your favorite at one time - alt-right.

So, why not stick to the issues instead of those silly and offensive claims which are like the phony comment above - I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers

Rk9152, I didn't claim to be talking about you, and I did not say all trump supporters.  . 

Ignorance, racism, Xenophobia, hate, and fear are very real issues today in America, along with White Nationalism.  Trump appointed more than one White Nationalist to campaign staff and his cabinet, one as his chief adviser Steve Bannon. Some of these traits are among trump supporters, some self proclaim themselves to possess one or more of those traits - - - as an example the KKK supports trump, other White Supremacist groups do too. No I don't think there is even one "fine person" among them. They are about White Supremacy, hate, and fear. Ignorance breeds all three. Wouldn't you agree?

No wonder you are laughing so much you conflate things irrationally. a Kluxer supports a candidate does not mean that the candidate supports the Klan. remember, a Kluxer hates blacks. But he also cares about national defense and the economy - after all he has to work and support his family. There is more to his life than his ignorant hatred. Jut(sic) as I assume there is more to the lives of the Trump-haters" besides their ignorant obsession.

I could care less about how a white supremacist or racist stands on any other issues, if they are a racist and/or a white supremacist they are vile. Spin it any way you like, trump supports the KKK, indicated by his appointment of Bannon and his comment "there are fine people on both sides".    By your post it looks like you also think there are "fine people on both sides". 

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

Comey has far more credibility, integrity and class than trump has demonstrated in his adult life.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Ignorance, racism, Xenophobia, hate, and fear are very real issues today in America, along with White Nationalism.  Trump appointed more than one White Nationalist to campaign staff and his cabinet, one as his chief adviser Steve Bannon. Some of these traits are among trump supporters, some self proclaim themselves to possess one or more of those traits - - - as an example the KKK supports trump, other White Supremacist groups do too. No I don't think there is even one "fine person" among them. They are about White Supremacy, hate, and fear. Ignorance breeds all three. Wouldn't you agree?

I would agree that these are truly important issues - far too important to be merely weaponized as partisan tools.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, some go denialist when confronted with the goings on of their guy.   As they go on to defend themselves and also say that they support the guy who does spew hate and racist messages, attacks anyone who dares confront him, etc etc, Perhaps they need to read the Comey op-ed on how anyone who continues to voice that sort of "support" is a person who may lack character.    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/opinion/william-barr-testimony.html

When a leader consults other nations for advice rather than their hand-picked support staff, one might consider that said leader is selling out the country to the highest bidder.    After all donald decided that selling weapons to MBS, after he killed a US journalist and continues to kill anyone who disagrees with him BUT does have the cash to buy US weapons is more important that US values as the bombs etc are being used for genocide.       

Oh my an unsupported claim that the President spews racist messages.

As to Comey - a person does not use his official government position for partisan purposes and then claim to have character. Well, obviously he does and his lack of character is supported here - oh my!!!!! What does that say about the character of the Comey supporter?? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I voted for Trump and still support his efforts to fulfill his promises. I am not fearful. I don't hate anyone. I am far from ignorant. I am certainly not racist or xenophobic nor the rest of the stuff the left posts about those they disagree with when they run out of ideas such as Nazi, fascist or your favorite at one time - alt-right.

So, why not stick to the issues instead of those silly and offensive claims which are like the phony comment above - I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers

I have read and re read the above post, and cannot see the image that is trying to portray. if the post represent the poster, then how come they can  be Trump followers? it simply doesn't compute of make sense, because Trump is the antithesis of what the post is saying.

The image that he/she/it is trying to portray is that he/sh/it is unable to deal with the logic and common sense in the post being responded to so takes a typical path - a fake laugh. All that is missing is a laughing Judge.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

Cant stop comparing them to Sgt (I see nothing) Schulze from Hogan's Heroes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I feel so much better to know that Trump and Putin have discussed The Mueller Investigation and Report and agreed that there "was no collusion".

I feel so much better to know that there "was no Russian meddling" in our 2016 election.

I feel so much better that Trump believes Putin over all of our intelligence agencies.

I feel so much better that Trump refuses to crackdown on Russian meddling in our upcoming elections and stands against heavier sanctions against Russia.

I feel so much better that Trump and Putin didn't discuss Venezuela and Putin's opposition to us there.

I feel so much better that North Korea has tested long range missiles again with no recourse from Trump.

I feel so much better now that we have a Russian Operative in our White House.

Do you feel better now ?????

I am still laughing at the stupidity of the Trump followers.  but just as we have seen. and because the Trump guys truly understand the ignorance of the Trump followers, they had  quite a success in telling the American people what they should believe. and guess what. they have.

Putin, trump and those who lie for trump have manipulated the ignorant, the racist, the Xenophobic, the hate filled, and the fearful. Some of those have woken up, but some will always support him, even if he were to murder someone in the streets.

Rk9152, I didn't claim to be talking about you, and I did not say all trump supporters.  . 

No wonder you are laughing so much you conflate things irrationally. a Kluxer supports a candidate does not mean that the candidate supports the Klan. remember, a Kluxer hates blacks. But he also cares about national defense and the economy - after all he has to work and support his family. There is more to his life than his ignorant hatred. Jut as I assume there is more to the lives of the Trump-haters" besides their ignorant obsession.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors