Medicare open enrollment has begun! Learn all about it in AARP's guide to Medicare made easy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Diverersity, The New Majority

Message 21 of 197

@rk9152wrote:

Meanwhile, back to the topic. As I posted earlier, there are jerks out there of all colors, races, genders, national origins, sexual orientations, etc.however, the mass majority of Americans see people as people.

However, in addition to the individual jerks there is the political use of division on the part of the left. This is a great example of "division" by the left - and note, not backwoods, undereducated deplorable:

http://www.newsweek.com/evergreen-state-college-protest-day-absence-2018-canceled-928693

Ahh Yes - John Kelley - one of the liars for trump - a significant number of whose ancestors failed to assimilate and learn to speak English at the same rate as the majority of immigrants who eventually learned to speak American English and became US Citizens...

Could he have inherited a specific portion of that ancestral "being a little slower than average" - the part that makes trumpetoonies easily gulled suckers - and could that have had anything to do with his being a trump sucker?

John Kelly said immigrants could not 'assimilate well' — so a genealogist dug up the Kelly's family ...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 197

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

That's because I'm NOT Acadian French.  Creole French, the French who were here before the Acadians.

Isn't it sadly amazing to have a couple of idiots argue with you about who you are and what your ancestry is? LOL

"a couple of idiots"????????????????????

Yep, if I claimed to know more about you and your ancestry than you do 'idiot' would be accurately descriptive.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 197

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

So since you are an "amateur genealogist”, you know more about Crepplrm than he does himself?

I am aware that if he says he is a Cajun, therefore a Native American, he can't be both.  Then he says he is Creole, he is still not Native American, and a separate group than Cajuns, and then he says he is a 'card carrying' Houma Indian. 

I looked up information about both Cajuns and Creoles.   Neither of them identifies as Native American.  So then the Houma tribe is brought it for the Indian part.  Cajuns were located in the same area as Houma Indians, but to claim specifically predominantly all three?

I have Cherokee ancestry, but that doesn't make me a Cherokee.

And of course, you jumped in without actually being around or knowing anything about Cajuns or Creoles, or being familiar with them, not letting facts get in the way.  We have both here in our area, and have friends from both.  Still can't get over that I became an Independent, and like usual just wanted to jump in negatively. 

And yes I'm an amateur genealogist and  have solved family mysteries that others have been looking for over decades.  I even have a web site where surname reseachers can exchange informaion.  I've also had an interest in history all my life. 

But the poster can call himself whatever he wants according to the federal government.

You could have shortened your post by simply saying that you know more about everything than anyone else.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 197

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

That's because I'm NOT Acadian French.  Creole French, the French who were here before the Acadians.

Isn't it sadly amazing to have a couple of idiots argue with you about who you are and what your ancestry is? LOL

Appears to be an inadvertent unfortunate nomenclature error - haven't idiots always been considered - by the majority of honest, honorable, and patriotic American Citizens - to be superior to trumpetoonies?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 197

Still hard for you to understand?  When the Republican Party falls "It Will Be Their Own Doing"  The Republlican Party can take steps forward but are taking step backwards.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 197

Meanwhile, back to the topic. As I posted earlier, there are jerks out there of all colors, races, genders, national origins, sexual orientations, etc.however, the mass majority of Americans see people as people.

However, in addition to the individual jerks there is the political use of division on the part of the left. This is a great example of "division" by the left - and note, not backwoods, undereducated deplorable:

http://www.newsweek.com/evergreen-state-college-protest-day-absence-2018-canceled-928693

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 197

@ChasKy53wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 197

@ChasKy53wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

Oh so now you know more about me than myslelf.

But of course he thinks he does. LOL

Another, "Yeah, me too".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 197

@creppelrmwrote:

Fine - now Creole French is Native American, however, "O.K. then -  you can expect others to wallow in your their white guilt if it floats your boat but you might want to consider this:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutchinson/are-separate-dorms-a-good_b_11912864.html

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 197

@ChasKy53wrote:

So since you are an "amateur genealogist”, you know more about Crepplrm than he does himself?

I am aware that if he says he is a Cajun, therefore a Native American, he can't be both.  Then he says he is Creole, he is still not Native American, and a separate group than Cajuns, and then he says he is a 'card carrying' Houma Indian. 

I looked up information about both Cajuns and Creoles.   Neither of them identifies as Native American.  So then the Houma tribe is brought it for the Indian part.  Cajuns were located in the same area as Houma Indians, but to claim specifically predominantly all three?

I have Cherokee ancestry, but that doesn't make me a Cherokee.

And of course, you jumped in without actually being around or knowing anything about Cajuns or Creoles, or being familiar with them, not letting facts get in the way.  We have both here in our area, and have friends from both.  Still can't get over that I became an Independent, and like usual just wanted to jump in negatively. 

And yes I'm an amateur genealogist and  have solved family mysteries that others have been looking for over decades.  I even have a web site where surname reseachers can exchange informaion.  I've also had an interest in history all my life. 

But the poster can call himself whatever he wants according to the federal government.

Kudos
Views