Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Distractions

Message 1 of 6

And the plot with thickening.....like gravy!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Every time trump does something stupid, unethical, illegal, or otherwise unacceptable as POTUS, his core supporters post multiple topics trying to distract from trump;'s current debacle. Nothing posted so far outweighs trump;s actions with Ukraine. Trump will either be impeached or will lose the next election. Once he is out of office state charges will be brought against him and he will go to prison.

The distractions are nice try but will not effect the outcome of trump's unethical and treasonous actions. They may be acceptable to his base but not to the majority of voters.

After further investigation, it's hard telling how dire this will get for trump. I am expecting some gutless Republican to throw trump completely under the bus to try and save his or her's own behind !!!!!

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6

Agreed.  Some of the right wing articles are definitely clutching for straws, any straw.  Whatever rings the base besties' bell, I guess.

We're seeing diatribes like the way the whistleblower report was worded and how the whistleblower requirements were "secretly" changed to accommodate its revelations and all the intelligence agencies are just out to get Trump.  I'm sure the RW opinionators are already looking through Joe Biden's entire family tree.  Who knows?  They may find his great-aunt went to a baker who voted for Adlai Stevenson over Eisenhower and probably even donated to his campaign!  HORRORS!

Witch hunt, indeed.  It's better than hunting for gremlins.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 4 of 6

I do the same thing when I've done something that'll displease the missus

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6

Let’s hope that the majority of our populace realizes or wake up to the constant stream of bright shiny objects be tossed out to distract...which are generally accompanied by false accusations or just flat out lies. 

Funny twist to think that trump’s only real credibility is to be a pathological liar...not much of a resume, is it?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Distractions

Message 6 of 6

Every time trump does something stupid, unethical, illegal, or otherwise unacceptable as POTUS, his core supporters post multiple topics trying to distract from trump;'s current debacle. Nothing posted so far outweighs trump;s actions with Ukraine. Trump will either be impeached or will lose the next election. Once he is out of office state charges will be brought against him and he will go to prison.

The distractions are nice try but will not effect the outcome of trump's unethical and treasonous actions. They may be acceptable to his base but not to the majority of voters.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors