Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

Message 51 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

Supporting the portrayal of the bloody murder of our President seems a case of "blind hatred" - No??  No. Do you understand the play?  Do you understand the term, "blind-hatred"?  Your use of the term indicates you don't.

"wet themselves" - classy as always. Avoiding the point, "as always".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wro".te:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

Yep.  And then your boy Limblah went on the air and made white man hate, "vogue".

My "boy's" name is Tom, not "Limblah". And what is this "white man hate" nonsense all about? Sounds like you are spouting a bit of racism there.

Maybe you should consider emulating Tom instead of Rush then....

LOL....Lintball has made white men hating others acceptable for 30 years.....we see it in his ditto-heads here quite often....

And most intelligent people understand the word racism, "rk".  I hope you learn what the word means in the near future.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?

Did you really??? Care to share???

The supposed "hanging" has been dealt with in an earlier post.

No, not "dealt with", dismissed in another one of your conspiracy theories.  

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 93

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?

Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?

I have to admit that I do not recall seeing those clips of Obama as Caesar. But since you do, perhaps you'd like to share.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 93

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Did you really??? Care to share???

The supposed "hanging" has been dealt with in an earlier post.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wro".te:

@Richva wrote:

Yep.  And then your boy Limblah went on the air and made white man hate, "vogue".

My "boy's" name is Tom, not "Limblah". And what is this "white man hate" nonsense all about? Sounds like you are spouting a bit of racism there.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Again with the "blind-hatred"?  Do you know what the term means?  IMO, most that hold great disdain for the clown you helped elect, aren't blind at all.  They can see with their own eye's what he's doing to move the country backwards.

Supporting the portrayal of the bloody murder of our President seems a case of "blind hatred" - No??

I guess the trump supporters here wet themselves seeing the hilarious side show cabinet meeting yesterday.  He could have gotten cheaper prostitutes just down the road on 14th street to kiss his rear.

"wet themselves" - classy as always.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 93

@Richva wrote:

And yet very little of your response is accurate. The plutonium thing has been disproved. Both Rice and Powell had private servers.  The Trump daughter is taking money hand over fist from the same sources as the president is being sued from all sides for violating the emoluments provision in the constitution.  

I really hate it when people post from Breitbart.  We should all do some research before we put our reputations on the line  like this. 

Read this and consider your reputation:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/09/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-said-...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 93

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So it begins.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors