Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Disgusting

Message 21 of 93

@pc6063 wrote:

AP--As I've always said, you are very naughty, but you are also very funny!

Taking as models the sterling and highly respectful statements General of the Army Phillip Sheridan and President Theodore Roosevelt made about Indians... (now, of course, one is no longer allowed to say anything like that about Indians, what with racism, hate speech laws, and all) - however looking at what eric trump said recently on hannity's show about democrats - he said, "to me, they aren't even people" - he wasn't charged with a hate speech crime - so in the spirit of turnabout being fair... and of course snarky....

So I must say - I do so love honor, respect, and have none but the highest possible regard for our nation's republicans/conservatives...   I can't go on - my breath is catching and tears are running down my cheeks...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 93

AP--As I've always said, you are very naughty, but you are also very funny!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 93

Who says the government doesn't do good and worthwhile things?

So much for that canard!

Good for our country!

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 93

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 10.43.57 PM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'll make you a deal. You prove to me that some hanging of Obama was Tea Party approved and I will give you three mea culpas.  More straw garbage....no one claimed the Baggers approved it, but self-proclaimed baggers carried many hateful signs, including these:

Image result for tea party signs

africanlion

Is this the one you like?

Image result for tea party signs hang obama

And in exchange I'll show you that CNN approved of the stabbing of the President that is under discussion and you owe me the same.  So?  I couldn't careless if they approved.  Most "get it".

Get what? Can you tie any of that to the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or whatever upsets you. Absolutely...they were taken at Tea Prty rallies/protests, except the last photo which was on a piece of property.  The owner said he was a tea party supporter.

And what about this clown who was a self-proclaimed leader of the Tea Party?

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

And, which was really offensive compared to killing a President?  The signs are far more offensive than a part in a play that everyone knows what happens near the end.

I don't recall any outrage from you when the racist attacks were made against the last President.  Why is that?

Why - he told us he's not a racist - it's a good thing he wouldn't ever post anything untruthful, isn't it?

He was far too busy working for McCain, praising Palin's word salads, and later campaigning for Romney to notice any racist attacks - just ask - it will be confirmed...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

No, here's the deal....you correctly use the terms "racism" and "bind(sic - since you opted back into that silly game)-hatred" appropriately and not just as bait as you often do, just because it's the right thing to do and it's more adult like.  That's the deal.  You're other lame point is too bogus to make a deal.  The premise is inaccurate and offensive.

Try hard to avoid the need to insult and tell me again what you said.

?  Were you insulted?  How sad....now try not to lie about others positions and make crap up....you won't feel the need to be insulted.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'll make you a deal. You prove to me that some hanging of Obama was Tea Party approved and I will give you three mea culpas.  More straw garbage....no one claimed the Baggers approved it, but self-proclaimed baggers carried many hateful signs, including these:

africanlion

Is this the one you like?

Image result for tea party signs hang obama

And in exchange I'll show you that CNN approved of the stabbing of the President that is under discussion and you owe me the same.  So?  I couldn't careless if they approved.  Most "get it".

Get what? Can you tie any of that to the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or whatever upsets you. Absolutely...they were taken at Tea Prty rallies/protests, except the last photo which was on a piece of property.  The owner said he was a tea party supporter.

And what about this clown who was a self-proclaimed leader of the Tea Party?

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

And, which was really offensive compared to killing a President?  The signs are far more offensive than a part in a play that everyone knows what happens near the end.

I don't recall any outrage from you when the racist attacks were made against the last President.  Why is that?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?

Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?

I have to admit that I do not recall seeing those clips of Obama as Caesar. But since you do, perhaps you'd like to share.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-delta-trump-julius-caesar...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/12/delta-pulled-funding-from-a...

http://www.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-ver...

I did not see the movie so I can't comment. On the other hand, there was a movie about the killing of President Bush (specifically).

As to the play - I recently saw a version of "Jesus Christ Superstar" in which Pontius Pilate was a woman and she was great. So, in this case the theater used a black man. Did they go out of their way to make him be Obama beyond his race?? I really do not know.

So no one should be concerned about this topic except the ones who were in the audience of that play.

I just love how the Trumpkins get so upset about any disagreement with Trump while supporting or ignoring all the attacks on Obama. Every President since George Washington has had to put up with attacks from those who disagreed with them. Why is it now a problem just because we now have a thin-skinned idiot in the White House?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And most intelligent people understand the word racism, "rk".  I hope you learn what the word means in the near future.

I understand the meaning and constantly see it misused here.

Well, quit misusing it then; just as you did in this thread.

Fair enough. I'll will not refer to any criticism of a black who is to the right of Che Guevera as "racism" and you stop referring to every police who shoots a black as "racist.

Deal???

Know, here's the deal....you correctly use the terms "racism" and "bind(sic - since you opted back into that silly game)-hatred" appropriately and not just as bait as you often do, just because it's the right thing to do and it's more adult like.  That's the deal.  You're other lame point is too bogus to make a deal.  The premise is inaccurate and offensive.

Try hard to avoid the need to insult and tell me again what you said.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Disgusting - yes trump is thoroughly disgusting.

He richly deserves every single bit of the world wide disrespect and opprobrium that is being directed at him.

Well, there you go. It is officially impossible to have an objective discussion about President Trump with this poster - by his or her or it's (hey, don't ask, don't tell) own admission.

It's taken multiple years of posting back and forth here for you to figure that out...

Ok - I suppose that's plausible...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors