Honored Social Butterfly

Disgusting

And I thought Kathy Griffin hit rock bottom. Is there no limit to the left's blind hatred.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/12/trump-like-julius-caesar-assassinated-...

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?

Did you really??? Care to share???

The supposed "hanging" has been dealt with in an earlier post.

No, not "dealt with", dismissed in another one of your conspiracy theories.  

O.K. I'll try again and possibly you can show where the "conspiracy theory" is.

A picture was taken of a picture of Obama hanging. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

Nope - none at all.

No one knows who made the picture or who is in the picture. Any "conspiracy theory yet"?

Still no.

Posters attributed the picture to Conservatives, the Tea Party, Republicans, and/or Right Wingers. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

No factual proof yet.

Now, compare that to a staged photo-op with a known person holding a supposed severed, bloody head of the U.S. President.

And compare that to a stage production sanctioned by NYC, applauded by some in the MSM, and sponsored by major corporations showing the President of the U.S. being stabbed to death.

The hanging - disgusting. We are all agreed on that. But we don't know who did it and that didn't stop the haters from posting their hate.

The beheading and the stabbing - disgusting. And yet we can't all agree on that.

Well of course not - it was legal and constitutional - you didn't like it - others did - "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum". 

Any "conspiracy theory" in that??

Nope - non at all - unless the irrational fetid imaginations of republicans/conservatives are considered - but hey - they're irrational - aren't they?

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?

A picture was taken of a picture of Obama hanging. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

Nope - none at all.

No one knows who made the picture or who is in the picture. Any "conspiracy theory yet"?

Still no.

Posters attributed the picture to Conservatives, the Tea Party, Republicans, and/or Right Wingers. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

No factual proof yet.

Now, compare that to a staged photo-op with a known person holding a supposed severed, bloody head of the U.S. President.

And compare that to a stage production sanctioned by NYC, applauded by some in the MSM, and sponsored by major corporations showing the President of the U.S. being stabbed to death.

The hanging - disgusting. We are all agreed on that. But we don't know who did it and that didn't stop the haters from posting their hate.

The beheading and the stabbing - disgusting. And yet we can't all agree on that.

Well of course not - it was legal and constitutional - you didn't like it - others did - "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum". 

No doubt the Klatch is impressed but I run out of such words somewhere around, "Dominus vobiscum". So, as they say south of the border, En Inglis por favor.

Any "conspiracy theory" in that??

Nope - non at all - unless the irrational fetid imaginations of republicans/conservatives are considered - but hey - they're irrational - aren't they?

Again, the Klatch will love it but, the question of some sort of "conspiracy theory" stands. If you cannot deal with it, maybe you'd be better off letting the originator take care of it for you

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

the question of some sort of "conspiracy theory" stands.

Yes - the question does stand - in the deplorable fetid imaginations of republican/conservative trump rangers - but unquestionably NOT in the minds of the majority of good, honorable, rational American Citizens.

BTW - "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum" is a saying in Latin - not Spanish - as you incorrectly guessed - that's about ten centuries older than the existence of any Europeans on this continent.   All part of progressive delight in knowledge of hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian snark. 

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Why create all the unnecessary work for you....it's your repeated "conspiracy therory" that the Tea Baggers signs weren't their own.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Why create all the unnecessary work for you....it's your repeated "conspiracy therory" that the Tea Baggers signs weren't their own.

I'll make you a deal. You prove to me that some hanging of Obama was Tea Party approved and I will give you three mea culpas.

And in exchange I'll show you that CNN approved of the stabbing of the President that is under discussion and you owe me the same.

Deal????

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

I'll make you a deal. You prove to me that some hanging of Obama was Tea Party approved and I will give you three mea culpas.  More straw garbage....no one claimed the Baggers approved it, but self-proclaimed baggers carried many hateful signs, including these:

Image result for tea party signs

africanlion

Is this the one you like?

Image result for tea party signs hang obama

And in exchange I'll show you that CNN approved of the stabbing of the President that is under discussion and you owe me the same.  So?  I couldn't careless if they approved.  Most "get it".

Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'll make you a deal. You prove to me that some hanging of Obama was Tea Party approved and I will give you three mea culpas.  More straw garbage....no one claimed the Baggers approved it, but self-proclaimed baggers carried many hateful signs, including these:

africanlion

And in exchange I'll show you that CNN approved of the stabbing of the President that is under discussion and you owe me the same.  So?  I couldn't careless if they approved.  Most "get it".

Get what? Can you tie any of that to the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or whatever upsets you. And, which was really offensive compared to killing a President?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

africanlion

Get what? Can you tie any of that to the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or whatever upsets you. Absolutely...they were taken at Tea Prty rallies/protests, except the last photo which was on a piece of property.  The owner said he was a tea party supporter.

And what about this clown who was a self-proclaimed leader of the Tea Party?

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

And, which was really offensive compared to killing a President?  The signs are far more offensive than a part in a play that everyone knows what happens near the end.

I don't recall any outrage from you when the racist attacks were made against the last President.  Why is that?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

africanlion

Get what? Can you tie any of that to the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or whatever upsets you. Absolutely...they were taken at Tea Prty rallies/protests, except the last photo which was on a piece of property.  The owner said he was a tea party supporter.

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

And, which was really offensive compared to killing a President?  The signs are far more offensive than a part in a play that everyone knows what happens near the end.

Who knows where the signs came from besides some Internet site. Real, phony, who knows. But the Griffin thing - the source is known and the distribution is known

I don't recall any outrage from you when the racist attacks were made against the last President.  Why is that?

If you can cite some specific racist attack, similar to the make believe beheading and stabbing, we can discuss my reaction to them. I am flattered that remember so clearly all my reactions to all topics that you can say what you did.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

africanlion

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

Why - he told us he's not a racist - it's a good thing he wouldn't ever post anything untruthful, isn't it?

He was far too busy working for McCain, praising Palin's word salads, and later campaigning for Romney to notice any racist attacks - just ask - it will be confirmed...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

africanlion

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

Why - he told us he's not a racist - it's a good thing he wouldn't ever post anything untruthful, isn't it?

He was far too busy working for McCain, praising Palin's word salads, and later campaigning for Romney to notice any racist attacks - just ask - it will be confirmed...

McCain, Palin, Romney??? Focus alf, focus.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?

I have to admit that I do not recall seeing those clips of Obama as Caesar. But since you do, perhaps you'd like to share.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I have to admit that I do not recall seeing those clips of Obama as Caesar. But since you do, perhaps you'd like to share.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-delta-trump-julius-caesar...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/12/delta-pulled-funding-from-a...

http://www.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-ver...

Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-delta-trump-julius-caesar...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/12/delta-pulled-funding-from-a...

http://www.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-ver...

I did not see the movie so I can't comment. On the other hand, there was a movie about the killing of President Bush (specifically).

As to the play - I recently saw a version of "Jesus Christ Superstar" in which Pontius Pilate was a woman and she was great. So, in this case the theater used a black man. Did they go out of their way to make him be Obama beyond his race?? I really do not know.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I did not see the movie so I can't comment. On the other hand, there was a movie about the killing of President Bush (specifically).

As to the play - I recently saw a version of "Jesus Christ Superstar" in which Pontius Pilate was a woman and she was great. So, in this case the theater used a black man. Did they go out of their way to make him be Obama beyond his race?? I really do not know.

So no one should be concerned about this topic except the ones who were in the audience of that play.

I just love how the Trumpkins get so upset about any disagreement with Trump while supporting or ignoring all the attacks on Obama. Every President since George Washington has had to put up with attacks from those who disagreed with them. Why is it now a problem just because we now have a thin-skinned idiot in the White House?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So no one should be concerned about this topic except the ones who were in the audience of that play.

I just love how the Trumpkins get so upset about any disagreement with Trump while supporting or ignoring all the attacks on Obama. Every President since George Washington has had to put up with attacks from those who disagreed with them. Why is it now a problem just because we now have a thin-skinned idiot in the White House?

Simulated beheading and stabbing goes well beyond "disagreement". That is obvious to all but the hate filled radicals.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Simulated beheading and stabbing goes well beyond "disagreement". That is obvious to all but the hate filled radicals.

So simulated beheading is bad but calling for lynching is not? Simulated stabbing is bad but calling for the President to be shot is not?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

So simulated beheading is bad but calling for lynching is not? Simulated stabbing is bad but calling for the President to be shot is not?

So, no. So approving of simulated stabbing is bad as is approving of calling for a President to be shot. So, I hope you can see the distinction.

But then, you knew that - didn'tcha?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

So, no. So approving of simulated stabbing is bad as is approving of calling for a President to be shot. So, I hope you can see the distinction.

So why do you have your panties in a wad over a play putting down Trump when you totally ignored when worse was done to Obama?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

So why do you have your panties in a wad over a play putting down Trump when you totally ignored when worse was done to Obama?

"A play putting Trump down".....WITH KNIVES!!!!!!

Surely you jest.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png