Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Disgusting

Message 1 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

Could this be a little "baiting" game, trying to get someone's attention? Hey, it's worked in the past - so, who knows???  More ambiguous bogus spew....

Really, weren't playing that game??

Those who approve of the depiction of the severing of the head of I'm not sure anyone has....or is this just more of your intellectual dishonesty and straw arguments???  and the stabbing of the President are hate filled radicals.  Well, that sounds like the view of a hate filled radical.

Yes it does. Like today's left wing shooter. That is where your hate leads.

Wait... I am going to love this.....you are saying that this was because the guy volunteered for Sanders that this happened?  Not that he can buy a gun in a vending machine at the mall?  

This is worse every year.  It is not left or right shooters.......it is shooters.  They can get guns and they should not be able to. Period. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 93

Could this be a little "baiting" game, trying to get someone's attention? Hey, it's worked in the past - so, who knows???  More ambiguous bogus spew....

Really, weren't playing that game??

Those who approve of the depiction of the severing of the head of I'm not sure anyone has....or is this just more of your intellectual dishonesty and straw arguments???  and the stabbing of the President are hate filled radicals.  Well, that sounds like the view of a hate filled radical.

Yes it does. Like today's left wing shooter. That is where your hate leads.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 10.43.57 PM.png

Now, from a real news organization...and not the usual FAKE NEWS posted by "you-know-who"......

'Trump Assassination' Theater Group Gets Nearly $1 Million from Taxpayers Annually

Bottom line - government funded.

Botton line - FAKE NEWS to incite ignorant people.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Shakespeare is a "hate-filled radical"?  Really?

If you would only try to honestly discuss the issues you wouldn't feel the need to post such foolishness.

But, to clarify for you - no, Willy the Shake was not a "hate filled radical". Of course he wasn't and neither was his play which has a history of portraying modern leaders.  At the end, they all get killed, hate to tell you.  Shocking I know.  Those who approve of the depiction of the severing of the head of I'm not sure anyone has....or is this just more of your intellectual dishonesty and straw arguments???  and the stabbing of the President are hate filled radicals.  Well, that sounds like the view of a hate filled radical.

But then you know that. Nope.  I think you made up and created a strawman to attack as it applies to Griffen as I have not heard anyone support what she did, though I have heard some support the fact she has the right to do stupid things, which she does.  Just like some of the crap posted here by some.  Could this be a little "baiting" game, trying to get someone's attention? Hey, it's worked in the past - so, who knows???  More ambiguous bogus spew....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 93

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

So simulated beheading is bad but calling for lynching is not? Simulated stabbing is bad but calling for the President to be shot is not?

So, no. So approving of simulated stabbing is bad as is approving of calling for a President to be shot. So, I hope you can see the distinction.

But then, you knew that - didn'tcha?

So why do you have your panties in a wad over a play putting down Trump when you totally ignored when worse was done to Obama?

"A play putting Trump down".....WITH KNIVES!!!!!!

Surely you jest.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

So simulated beheading is bad but calling for lynching is not? Simulated stabbing is bad but calling for the President to be shot is not?

So, no. So approving of simulated stabbing is bad as is approving of calling for a President to be shot. So, I hope you can see the distinction.

So why do you have your panties in a wad over a play putting down Trump when you totally ignored when worse was done to Obama?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Now, from a real news organization...and not the usual FAKE NEWS posted by "you-know-who"......

'Trump Assassination' Theater Group Gets Nearly $1 Million from Taxpayers Annually

Who says the government doesn't do good and worthwhile things?

So much for that canard!

Good for our country!

It's still working as the founding fathers intended.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, here's the deal....you correctly use the terms "racism" and "bind(sic - since you opted back into that silly game)-hatred" appropriately and not just as bait as you often do, just because it's the right thing to do and it's more adult like.  That's the deal.  You're other lame point is too bogus to make a deal.  The premise is inaccurate and offensive.

Try hard to avoid the need to insult and tell me again what you said.

?  Were you insulted?  How sad....now try not to lie about others positions and make crap up....you won't feel the need to be insulted.

Sound like your feelings are still hurt about being called out on your anti-police "victims" list and just have to lash out.

There you go again....making up more vile to spew.....

"Vile spew"??? O.K. if not your "victims" list what was the "crap" I made up that has your panties in a wad?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 93

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors