Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

Message 11 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Shakespeare is a "hate-filled radical"?  Really?

If you would only try to honestly discuss the issues you wouldn't feel the need to post such foolishness.

But, to clarify for you - no, Willy the Shake was not a "hate filled radical". Those who approve of the depiction of the severing of the head of and the stabbing of the President are hate filled radicals.

But then you know that. Could this be a little "baiting" game, trying to get someone's attention? Hey, it's worked in the past - so, who knows???

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 93

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 10.43.57 PM.png

Now, from a real news organization...and not the usual FAKE NEWS posted by "you-know-who"......

'Trump Assassination' Theater Group Gets Nearly $1 Million from Taxpayers Annually

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, here's the deal....you correctly use the terms "racism" and "bind(sic - since you opted back into that silly game)-hatred" appropriately and not just as bait as you often do, just because it's the right thing to do and it's more adult like.  That's the deal.  You're other lame point is too bogus to make a deal.  The premise is inaccurate and offensive.

Try hard to avoid the need to insult and tell me again what you said.

?  Were you insulted?  How sad....now try not to lie about others positions and make crap up....you won't feel the need to be insulted.

Sound like your feelings are still hurt about being called out on your anti-police "victims" list and just have to lash out.

There you go again....making up more vile to spew.....

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?

Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?

I have to admit that I do not recall seeing those clips of Obama as Caesar. But since you do, perhaps you'd like to share.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-delta-trump-julius-caesar...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/12/delta-pulled-funding-from-a...

http://www.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-ver...

I did not see the movie so I can't comment. On the other hand, there was a movie about the killing of President Bush (specifically).

As to the play - I recently saw a version of "Jesus Christ Superstar" in which Pontius Pilate was a woman and she was great. So, in this case the theater used a black man. Did they go out of their way to make him be Obama beyond his race?? I really do not know.

So no one should be concerned about this topic except the ones who were in the audience of that play.

I just love how the Trumpkins get so upset about any disagreement with Trump while supporting or ignoring all the attacks on Obama. Every President since George Washington has had to put up with attacks from those who disagreed with them. Why is it now a problem just because we now have a thin-skinned idiot in the White House?

Simulated beheading and stabbing goes well beyond "disagreement". That is obvious to all but the hate filled radicals.

So simulated beheading is bad but calling for lynching is not? Simulated stabbing is bad but calling for the President to be shot is not?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?

Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?

I have to admit that I do not recall seeing those clips of Obama as Caesar. But since you do, perhaps you'd like to share.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-delta-trump-julius-caesar...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/12/delta-pulled-funding-from-a...

http://www.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-ver...

I did not see the movie so I can't comment. On the other hand, there was a movie about the killing of President Bush (specifically).

As to the play - I recently saw a version of "Jesus Christ Superstar" in which Pontius Pilate was a woman and she was great. So, in this case the theater used a black man. Did they go out of their way to make him be Obama beyond his race?? I really do not know.

So no one should be concerned about this topic except the ones who were in the audience of that play.

I just love how the Trumpkins get so upset about any disagreement with Trump while supporting or ignoring all the attacks on Obama. Every President since George Washington has had to put up with attacks from those who disagreed with them. Why is it now a problem just because we now have a thin-skinned idiot in the White House?

Simulated beheading and stabbing goes well beyond "disagreement". That is obvious to all but the hate filled radicals.

Shakespeare is a "hate-filled radical"?  Really?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 93

@alferdpacker wrote:

Who says the government doesn't do good and worthwhile things?

So much for that canard!

Good for our country!

As the title says, "Disgustung".

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 93

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'll make you a deal. You prove to me that some hanging of Obama was Tea Party approved and I will give you three mea culpas.  More straw garbage....no one claimed the Baggers approved it, but self-proclaimed baggers carried many hateful signs, including these:

Image result for tea party signs

africanlion

Is this the one you like?

Image result for tea party signs hang obama

And in exchange I'll show you that CNN approved of the stabbing of the President that is under discussion and you owe me the same.  So?  I couldn't careless if they approved.  Most "get it".

Get what? Can you tie any of that to the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or whatever upsets you. Absolutely...they were taken at Tea Prty rallies/protests, except the last photo which was on a piece of property.  The owner said he was a tea party supporter.

And what about this clown who was a self-proclaimed leader of the Tea Party?

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

And, which was really offensive compared to killing a President?  The signs are far more offensive than a part in a play that everyone knows what happens near the end.

I don't recall any outrage from you when the racist attacks were made against the last President.  Why is that?

Why - he told us he's not a racist - it's a good thing he wouldn't ever post anything untruthful, isn't it?

He was far too busy working for McCain, praising Palin's word salads, and later campaigning for Romney to notice any racist attacks - just ask - it will be confirmed...

McCain, Palin, Romney??? Focus alf, focus.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, here's the deal....you correctly use the terms "racism" and "bind(sic - since you opted back into that silly game)-hatred" appropriately and not just as bait as you often do, just because it's the right thing to do and it's more adult like.  That's the deal.  You're other lame point is too bogus to make a deal.  The premise is inaccurate and offensive.

Try hard to avoid the need to insult and tell me again what you said.

?  Were you insulted?  How sad....now try not to lie about others positions and make crap up....you won't feel the need to be insulted.

Sound like your feelings are still hurt about being called out on your anti-police "victims" list and just have to lash out.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'll make you a deal. You prove to me that some hanging of Obama was Tea Party approved and I will give you three mea culpas.  More straw garbage....no one claimed the Baggers approved it, but self-proclaimed baggers carried many hateful signs, including these:

africanlion

Is this the one you like?

Image result for tea party signs hang obama

And in exchange I'll show you that CNN approved of the stabbing of the President that is under discussion and you owe me the same.  So?  I couldn't careless if they approved.  Most "get it".

Get what? Can you tie any of that to the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or whatever upsets you. Absolutely...they were taken at Tea Prty rallies/protests, except the last photo which was on a piece of property.  The owner said he was a tea party supporter.

And what about this clown who was a self-proclaimed leader of the Tea Party?

Texas Tea Party Leader

Tea Bagger Signs

And, which was really offensive compared to killing a President?  The signs are far more offensive than a part in a play that everyone knows what happens near the end.

Who knows where the signs came from besides some Internet site. Real, phony, who knows. But the Griffin thing - the source is known and the distribution is known

I don't recall any outrage from you when the racist attacks were made against the last President.  Why is that?

If you can cite some specific racist attack, similar to the make believe beheading and stabbing, we can discuss my reaction to them. I am flattered that remember so clearly all my reactions to all topics that you can say what you did.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 93

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors