Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

273 Views
Message 41 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?


Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?


I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?


Do everyone on the right think that everyone else's memory is as poor as their's?


I have to admit that I do not recall seeing those clips of Obama as Caesar. But since you do, perhaps you'd like to share.


http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-delta-trump-julius-caesar...

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/12/delta-pulled-funding-from-a...

 

http://www.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-ver...

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

274 Views
Message 42 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Supporting the portrayal of the bloody murder of our President seems a case of "blind hatred" - No??  No. Do you understand the play?  Do you understand the term, "blind-hatred"?  Your use of the term indicates you don't.

Yes and yes and you are wrong.

 

"wet themselves" - classy as always. Avoiding the point, "as always".

The point was dealt with. The classless childishness is a bit more difficult.


 


You're mistaken.  You haven't used blind-hatred accuratly yet.

 

So, you liked that act in the cabinet meeting?  Monica couldn't have done it better.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

274 Views
Message 43 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

 

And most intelligent people understand the word racism, "rk".  I hope you learn what the word means in the near future.


I understand the meaning and constantly see it misused here.

 

Well, quit misusing it then; just as you did in this thread.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

270 Views
Message 44 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?


Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?


I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?


Did you really??? Care to share???

 

The supposed "hanging" has been dealt with in an earlier post.


No, not "dealt with", dismissed in another one of your conspiracy theories.  


O.K. I'll try again and possibly you can show where the "conspiracy theory" is.

 

A picture was taken of a picture of Obama hanging. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

Nope - none at all.

 

No one knows who made the picture or who is in the picture. Any "conspiracy theory yet"?

Still no.

 

Posters attributed the picture to Conservatives, the Tea Party, Republicans, and/or Right Wingers. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

No factual proof yet.

 

Now, compare that to a staged photo-op with a known person holding a supposed severed, bloody head of the U.S. President.

 

And compare that to a stage production sanctioned by NYC, applauded by some in the MSM, and sponsored by major corporations showing the President of the U.S. being stabbed to death.

 

The hanging - disgusting. We are all agreed on that. But we don't know who did it and that didn't stop the haters from posting their hate.

 

The beheading and the stabbing - disgusting. And yet we can't all agree on that.

Well of course not - it was legal and constitutional - you didn't like it - others did - "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum". 

 

Any "conspiracy theory" in that??

Nope - non at all - unless the irrational fetid imaginations of republicans/conservatives are considered - but hey - they're irrational - aren't they?

 


44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

265 Views
Message 45 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?


Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?


I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?


Did you really??? Care to share???

 

The supposed "hanging" has been dealt with in an earlier post.


No, not "dealt with", dismissed in another one of your conspiracy theories.  


O.K. I'll try again and possibly you can show where the "conspiracy theory" is.

 

Why create all the unnecessary work for you....it's your repeated "conspiracy therory" that the Tea Baggers signs weren't their own.

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

264 Views
Message 46 of 93

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?


Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?


Oh - you must mean back in the times before effiigies of Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Lincoln were hung and burned...

 

Oh wait a minute - effigies of the British King were hung and burned too, weren't they?

 

So you must mean never - at least as far as the Northern half of the Western Hemisphere is concerned...

 

A remembrance of people who never existed in times that never occurred...

 


You are right, my memory of the the Jefferson days are starting to fade. But in more recent days, I do not recall this sort of thing being acceptable. Let's face it, today kids get sent home from school for making a "finger pistol".

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

261 Views
Message 47 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Supporting the portrayal of the bloody murder of our President seems a case of "blind hatred" - No??  No. Do you understand the play?  Do you understand the term, "blind-hatred"?  Your use of the term indicates you don't.

Yes and yes and you are wrong.

 

"wet themselves" - classy as always. Avoiding the point, "as always".

The point was dealt with. The classless childishness is a bit more difficult.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

260 Views
Message 48 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wro".te:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?


Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?


Yep.  And then your boy Limblah went on the air and made white man hate, "vogue".


My "boy's" name is Tom, not "Limblah". And what is this "white man hate" nonsense all about? Sounds like you are spouting a bit of racism there.

 

Maybe you should consider emulating Tom instead of Rush then....

 

LOL....Lintball has made white men hating others acceptable for 30 years.....we see it in his ditto-heads here quite often....

"Lintball"??? More childishness. I will admit that Limbaugh (assuming that is who you mean) is not kind to Dems and Liberals - but "hate". Hey, we have people on these boards calling pols they disagree with "Doo-doo head". You're right -  LOL

 

And most intelligent people understand the word racism, "rk".  I hope you learn what the word means in the near future.


I understand the meaning and constantly see it misused here.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

262 Views
Message 49 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?


Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?


I saw clips a while back from a version of this play from minnesota, i think, where Obama was Caesar. Is a play, adapted to modern times. It isnt like the republican supporters that hung his effigy and set it on fire in racist memes. Are those the days you  are pining for? If Trump was black would it be ok?


Did you really??? Care to share???

 

The supposed "hanging" has been dealt with in an earlier post.


No, not "dealt with", dismissed in another one of your conspiracy theories.  


O.K. I'll try again and possibly you can show where the "conspiracy theory" is.

 

A picture was taken of a picture of Obama hanging. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

 

No one knows who made the picture or who is in the picture. Any "conspiracy theory yet"?

 

Posters attributed the picture to Conservatives, the Tea Party, Republicans, and/or Right Wingers. Any "conspiracy theory" yet?

 

Now, compare that to a staged photo-op with a known person holding a supposed severed, bloody head of the U.S. President.

 

And compare that to a stage production sanctioned by NYC, applauded by some in the MSM, and sponsored by major corporations showing the President of the U.S. being stabbed to death.

 

The hanging - disgusting. We are all agreed on that. But we don't know who did it and that didn't stop the haters from posting their hate.

 

The beheading and the stabbing - disgusting. And yet we can't all agree on that.

 

Any "conspiracy theory" in that??

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Disgusting

258 Views
Message 50 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?


Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?


Oh - you must mean back in the times before effiigies of Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Lincoln were hung and burned...

 

Oh wait a minute - effigies of the British King were hung and burned too, weren't they?

 

So you must mean never - at least as far as the Northern half of the Western Hemisphere is concerned...

 

A remembrance of people who never existed in times that never occurred...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors