From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Disgusting

Message 61 of 93

rk9152 wro".te:

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

Yep.  And then your boy Limblah went on the air and made white man hate, "vogue".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

Now, we all know JC was stabbed to death.  As I reflect on all the things posted here by trump supporters, I would bet my first born child that had the JC character resembled Mr. Obama, the trump Rangers would have thought that very funny indeed.  Funny how the door swings both ways isn't it?

A lot of tippy-toeing. Are you approving of this "theater" - Central Park and Griffin?

I do, it just a play.. but then we have this...http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/georgia-senator-prays-for-obamas-death-at-christian-gathering-let-hi...

how about you take a stand for once?

Somehow I thought the title was taking a stand.

Now, a photo-op with the supposed bloody severed head of the President and a NY City sponsored play showing the assassination of the President compared to - According to The Daily Beast’s Betsy Woodruff, Republican Senator Frank Perdue jokingly told attendees: “We should pray like Psalm 109:8 says: Let his days be few.” - you might want to take a stand.

The actions of Griffin and Shakespeare in the Park are symptomatic of the blind hatred prevalent in our nation - as does their approval by some of our posters.

Again with the "blind-hatred"?  Do you know what the term means?  IMO, most that hold great disdain for the clown you helped elect, aren't blind at all.  They can see with their own eye's what he's doing to move the country backwards.

I guess the trump supporters here wet themselves seeing the hilarious side show cabinet meeting yesterday.  He could have gotten cheaper prostitutes just down the road on 14th street to kiss his rear.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 93

@Richva wrote:

Remember the good old days when presidents had enough dignity to ignore the slurs of common commedians and enough self respect to let the insults go?  Oh wait, that was 4 months ago wasn't it?

Remember the good old days when the American people had the decency to not accept this sort of thing?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 93

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

Now, we all know JC was stabbed to death.  As I reflect on all the things posted here by trump supporters, I would bet my first born child that had the JC character resembled Mr. Obama, the trump Rangers would have thought that very funny indeed.  Funny how the door swings both ways isn't it?

A lot of tippy-toeing. Are you approving of this "theater" - Central Park and Griffin?

I do, it just a play.. but then we have this...http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/georgia-senator-prays-for-obamas-death-at-christian-gathering-let-hi...

how about you take a stand for once?

Somehow I thought the title was taking a stand.

Now, a photo-op with the supposed bloody severed head of the President and a NY City sponsored play showing the assassination of the President compared to - According to The Daily Beast’s Betsy Woodruff, Republican Senator Frank Perdue jokingly told attendees: “We should pray like Psalm 109:8 says: Let his days be few.” - you might want to take a stand.

The actions of Griffin and Shakespeare in the Park are symptomatic of the blind hatred prevalent in our nation - as does their approval by some of our posters.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 93

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

So you are ok with the play basically calling for assassinating the President of the United States?  I wonder what the Secret Service would think of such remarks?   If that had related to Obama would you have also been ok with it?

You may not like it - but the people in the play were constitutionally acting just as lawfully as people burning the flag - or John Prine, when just after Reagan was elected, he sang -

"If President Reagan died,

who would you vote for?

If President Reagan died,

how could you tell?

So why weren't the human garbage who demonstrated in front of the Obama White House - with a confederate flag and a noose - convicted and sent to prison? 

Because - in spite of the obvious fact that racists barely qualify to be considered to be human garbage - their actions were constitutionally protected...

Fortunately the law does not allow bias or prejudice to affect it's application.

Thank you for the law lesson. Now, on a more personal level - do you approve of these disgusting actions??

Yes - of course I do - all patriotic American Citizens wholly and unconditionally support the constitutional mandate of freedom of speech and expression even though they might not agree with the message...  

That's what real patriotic American Citizens do.

Only the phony ones would limit freedom of speech and expression...

An interesting contrast - when some nut job (was it staged, we don't know) has a sign with Obama hanging the lefties go nuts blaming Conservatives, Tea Party people, Republicans, basically anyone not 100% on board with Obama's policies. But, in this case, the city of NY and major corporations back this disgusting display and it's "art".

As I said, an interesting contrast.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 93

@Richva wrote:

@BillandShelby wrote:
what is certainly disgusting is how Hilliary can mishandle Secret documents, have a personal server with highly secret information, receive millions of dollars from foreign governments, offer plutonium for the Russians to buy, ignore a writ from congress to turn over her server to congress, erase server data promise immunity to the persons who erased the server, and walk away. Obama diverted money from medicare to pay for Obama care. AARP has no comment and refuses to comment . Now AARP has used our money, never asked us to advertise on TV attacking senators to repeal Obama care. No where have I seen AARP's plan???????. It appears AARP has partnered with Obama and the Democratic Party to back and support this agenda. As an Independent Voter, I find it disgusting that AARP used my money without asking me. We can all see now who is running AARP. The Board has lost it's Vision to support Retirees and keep politics out of it. Use our money to improve OUR lives and not fill the pockets of politicians. If you can't be Bi Partisan, the Board needs to RESIGN and join there Parties away from us.

And yet very little of your response is accurate. The plutonium thing has been disproved. Both Rice and Powell had private servers.  The Trump daughter is taking money hand over fist from the same sources as the president is being sued from all sides for violating the emoluments provision in the constitution.  

I really hate it when people post from Breitbart.  We should all do some research before we put our reputations on the line  like this. 

You are correct, Rich.  It's a hoot when someone joins an Association and then whines when the Association supports an issue.  The Association does what it believes is in its best interest, not one member.  If Bill and Shelby don't like what AARP supports, quit the Association; request a refund of the whopping $16.

BTW, Bill & Shelby, Obama didn't "take money from Medicare".  Congress passed a law and the President signed it....Jr. High School civics....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 93

@BillandShelby wrote:
what is certainly disgusting is how Hilliary can mishandle Secret documents, have a personal server with highly secret information, receive millions of dollars from foreign governments, offer plutonium for the Russians to buy, ignore a writ from congress to turn over her server to congress, erase server data promise immunity to the persons who erased the server, and walk away. Obama diverted money from medicare to pay for Obama care. AARP has no comment and refuses to comment . Now AARP has used our money, never asked us to advertise on TV attacking senators to repeal Obama care. No where have I seen AARP's plan???????. It appears AARP has partnered with Obama and the Democratic Party to back and support this agenda. As an Independent Voter, I find it disgusting that AARP used my money without asking me. We can all see now who is running AARP. The Board has lost it's Vision to support Retirees and keep politics out of it. Use our money to improve OUR lives and not fill the pockets of politicians. If you can't be Bi Partisan, the Board needs to RESIGN and join there Parties away from us.

And yet very little of your response is accurate. The plutonium thing has been disproved. Both Rice and Powell had private servers.  The Trump daughter is taking money hand over fist from the same sources as the president is being sued from all sides for violating the emoluments provision in the constitution.  

I really hate it when people post from Breitbart.  We should all do some research before we put our reputations on the line  like this. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 93
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 93

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 93

Did the play go too far? Perhaps. But, I'm not sure.

The article certainly brings up an interesting discussion. Hmmm...?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors