Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Disgusting

Message 71 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

Now, we all know JC was stabbed to death.  As I reflect on all the things posted here by trump supporters, I would bet my first born child that had the JC character resembled Mr. Obama, the trump Rangers would have thought that very funny indeed.  Funny how the door swings both ways isn't it?

A lot of tippy-toeing. Are you approving of this "theater" - Central Park and Griffin?

I do, it just a play.. but then we have this...http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/georgia-senator-prays-for-obamas-death-at-christian-gathering-let-hi...

how about you take a stand for once?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

So you are ok with the play basically calling for assassinating the President of the United States?  I wonder what the Secret Service would think of such remarks?   If that had related to Obama would you have also been ok with it?

You may not like it - but the people in the play were constitutionally acting just as lawfully as people burning the flag - or John Prine, when just after Reagan was elected, he sang -

"If President Reagan died,

who would you vote for?

If President Reagan died,

how could you tell?

So why weren't the human garbage who demonstrated in front of the Obama White House - with a confederate flag and a noose - convicted and sent to prison? 

Because - in spite of the obvious fact that racists barely qualify to be considered to be human garbage - their actions were constitutionally protected...

Fortunately the law does not allow bias or prejudice to affect it's application.

Thank you for the law lesson. Now, on a more personal level - do you approve of these disgusting actions??

Yes - of course I do - all patriotic American Citizens wholly and unconditionally support the constitutional mandate of freedom of speech and expression even though they might not agree with the message...  

That's what real patriotic American Citizens do.

Only the phony ones would limit freedom of speech and expression...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos to Delta Airlines and Bank of America for pulling their support of this BLIND HATRED.  It is apparent  Trump Derangement Syndrome has infected many people and is so apparent.

I fully support free speech and freedom of expression.  Do you also "support" hate speech?  These people are learning that with that freedom comes with both rewards or consequences.  People and Corporations vote with their pocketbook. The sure do....just ask O'Relly, Limblah and Fox.  Funny how some whine when their "side" is negatively impacted....isn't that hypocritic?

If you have an instance of Fox, Limbaugh, etc. doing this sort of thing please show it.

Failing in that - back to the topic, do you approve of such "theater"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 93

@alferdpacker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

So you are ok with the play basically calling for assassinating the President of the United States?  I wonder what the Secret Service would think of such remarks?   If that had related to Obama would you have also been ok with it?

You may not like it - but the people in the play were constitutionally acting just as lawfully as people burning the flag - or John Prine, when just after Reagan was elected, he sang -

"If President Reagan died,

who would you vote for?

If President Reagan died,

how could you tell?

So why weren't the human garbage who demonstrated in front of the Obama White House - with a confederate flag and a noose - convicted and sent to prison? 

Because - in spite of the obvious fact that racists barely qualify to be considered to be human garbage - their actions were constitutionally protected...

Fortunately the law does not allow bias or prejudice to affect it's application.

Thank you for the law lesson. Now, on a more personal level - do you approve of these disgusting actions??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 93

@rker321 wrote:

j

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos to Delta Airlines and Bank of America for pulling their support of this BLIND HATRED.  It is apparent  Trump Derangement Syndroms infected many people and is so apparent.

I fully support free speech and freedom of expression.  These people are learning that with that freedom comes with both rewards or consequences.  People and Corporations vote with their pocketbook.

I thought you gave up on us "leftists"  and was going away from this message board,  what happned?

Does that mean you approve of these disgusting "theatrical" actions - or not??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 93

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

Now, we all know JC was stabbed to death.  As I reflect on all the things posted here by trump supporters, I would bet my first born child that had the JC character resembled Mr. Obama, the trump Rangers would have thought that very funny indeed.  Funny how the door swings both ways isn't it?

A lot of tippy-toeing. Are you approving of this "theater" - Central Park and Griffin?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Where you went wrong, "rk" was blindly labeling the hate, "blind".  It's eye's wide open disdain for the clown you help get elected.

Right, cut the President's head off, stab him to death - "theater" of the hate filled.

Yep - it's all theatre - political statements.  

Saaayy - doesn't little donnie tweet political statements and other kinds of stuff to his faithful trump rangers?

We are sooo pleased to learn that the message has reached you.

We do so love and respect the obese man-baby...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 93

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Where you went wrong, "rk" was blindly labeling the hate, "blind".  It's eye's wide open disdain for the clown you help get elected.

Another one that only disdains the hatred one way. THAT is what is disgusting.

What does that mean - do you approve of this sort of thing??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Right, cut the President's head off, stab him to death - "theater" of the hate filled.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 93

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos to Delta Airlines and Bank of America for pulling their support of this BLIND HATRED.  It is apparent  Trump Derangement Syndrome has infected many people and is so apparent.

I fully support free speech and freedom of expression.  Do you also "support" hate speech?  These people are learning that with that freedom comes with both rewards or consequences.  People and Corporations vote with their pocketbook. They sure do....just ask O'Relly, Limblah and Fox.  Funny how some whine when their "side" is negatively impacted....isn't that hypocritic?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors