Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Disgusting

Message 81 of 93

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Perhaps if you went back and reread my edited post

EDITED POST?  And you expected me to read it because you didn't make yourself clear and even then before you edited it?  It's still disgusting that no matter who the President of the United States is that there is a calling for his assassination. 

It looks as if Delta Airlines and Bank of America doesn't condone such corruption of Shakesphere either.  So you are ok with the play's message?

Know you wont.

Some things never change.

Am I ok with the play?  Yep - sure am - it's a political statement no different than burning an effigy of Obama hanging by a noose.

I don't expect you to accept the legal fact that it cannot be considered to be an attempt to incite to cause an assassination.

Will there be more things that will result in conservatives figuratively soiling their pantaloons?   Undoubtedly.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 93

@alferdpacker wrote:

Perhaps if you went back and reread my edited post

EDITED POST?  And you expected me to read it because you didn't make yourself clear and even then before you edited it?  It's still disgusting that no matter who the President of the United States is that there is a calling for his assassination. 

It looks as if Delta Airlines and Bank of America doesn't condone such corruption of Shakesphere either.  So you are ok with the play's message?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 93

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

When I hear that the human garbage who demonstrated in front of the White House with a confederate flag and a noose have been convicted and served a prison term - I'll consider your comments - but not until after they have been sent to prison.

So you want to change the topic to something else?  What does that have to do with the comment the poster made that appears to be basically calling for the assassination of the President of the United States?

So is the left now abandoning the rule of law because the person they supported for President lost?  Are we turning into one of the Latin American banana republics? 

I'm so sorry you misunderstood my point.

Perhaps if you went back and reread my edited post with a liberal to help explain the liberal stuff...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 93

@alferdpacker wrote:

When I hear that the human garbage who demonstrated in front of the White House with a confederate flag and a noose have been convicted and served a prison term - I'll consider your comments - but not until after they have been sent to prison.

So you want to change the topic to something else?  What does that have to do with the comment the poster made that appears to be basically calling for the assassination of the President of the United States?

So is the left now abandoning the rule of law because the person they supported for President lost?  Are we turning into one of the Latin American banana republics? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 93

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

So you are ok with the play basically calling for assassinating the President of the United States?  I wonder what the Secret Service would think of such remarks?   If that had related to Obama would you have also been ok with it?

You may not like it - but the people in the play were constitutionally acting just as lawfully as people burning the flag - or John Prine, when just after Reagan was elected, he sang -

"If President Reagan died,

who would you vote for?

If President Reagan died,

how could you tell?

So why weren't the human garbage who demonstrated in front of the Obama White House - with a confederate flag and a noose - convicted and sent to prison? 

Because - in spite of the obvious fact that racists barely qualify to be considered to be human garbage - their actions were constitutionally protected...

Fortunately the law does not allow bias or prejudice to affect it's application.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 93

@pc6063 wrote:

There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

So you are ok with the play basically calling for assassinating the President of the United States?  I wonder what the Secret Service would think of such remarks?   If that had related to Obama would you have also been ok with it?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 93

j

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos to Delta Airlines and Bank of America for pulling their support of this BLIND HATRED.  It is apparent  Trump Derangement Syndroms infected many people and is so apparent.

I fully support free speech and freedom of expression.  These people are learning that with that freedom comes with both rewards or consequences.  People and Corporations vote with their pocketbook.

I thought you gave up on us "leftists"  and was going away from this message board,  what happned?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 93

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

Now, we all know JC was stabbed to death.  As I reflect on all the things posted here by trump supporters, I would bet my first born child that had the JC character resembled Mr. Obama, the trump Rangers would have thought that very funny indeed.  Funny how the door swings both ways isn't it?

The left would be quick to yell "racist" at the top of their lungs.  Funny how Conservatives DIDN'T do what the leftists did.  Note many sponsers pulled their support but NOT the radical left NY Times!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 93

RK--There are feelings of disgust directed at trump all right.  All well deserved. 

Now, we all know JC was stabbed to death.  As I reflect on all the things posted here by trump supporters, I would bet my first born child that had the JC character resembled Mr. Obama, the trump Rangers would have thought that very funny indeed.  Funny how the door swings both ways isn't it?

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 93

Kudos to Delta Airlines and Bank of America for pulling their support of this BLIND HATRED.  It is apparent  Trump Derangement Syndrome has infected many people and is so apparent.

I fully support free speech and freedom of expression.  These people are learning that with that freedom comes with both rewards or consequences.  People and Corporations vote with their pocketbook.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views