Honored Social Butterfly

Did you ever think Americans would be banned from Canada?

Canada had briefly discussed allowing Americans into their country once again.  Unfortunately, we are still operating under the Trump-non-plan and cases continue to rise.  When he was talking about making America "great again", did you really think that meant being banned from even entering other countries?  How bad do you have to be to get banned by CANADIANS???? 

Back on September 18, Canada’s Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Bill Blair announced that the country’s restrictions on non-essential travel from the U.S. would be extended through October 21st.

“We keep extending the border closures because the United States is not in a place where we would feel comfortable reopening those borders,” Trudeau told the show’s co-host, Lauren McNabb. “We will continue to make sure that Canadians’ safety is top of mind when we move forward.”

https://lifehacker.com/were-still-not-allowed-to-cross-the-border-into-canada-1845399399?utm_source=... 

Honored Social Butterfly

Actually I did - thoughts along those lines first crossed my mind the very early morning of 3 Nov 2016, and have been gaining currency ever since.

Thanks a bunch all you "liberals" who couldn't bring yourself to vote for Hillary.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

America's borders with Canada and Mexico will remain closed through Oct. 21.

Acting Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Chad Wolf announced the news 

"We continue to work with our Canadian and Mexican partners to slow the spread of #COVID19," he wrote. "Accordingly, we have agreed to extend the limitation of non-essential travel at our shared land ports of entry through October 21."

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The border has been closed since March 21. Public safety minister Bill Blair said in a tweet back in August the border would remain closed to all international travelers through at least Sept. 30, 2020

Yep. Americans not welcome in Canada or Europe.  Too sick. You can play with words all you want. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The border has been closed since March 21. Public safety minister Bill Blair said in a tweet back in August the border would remain closed to all international travelers through at least Sept. 30, 2020

Yep. Americans not welcome in Canada.  Too sick

But even though you blame that on Trump you can provide NO EVIDENCE to prove your claim.

It's hilarious that the left makes so many false claims about Trump and then say it's proof he's dividing the country.  Fortunately, every THINKING person in the country understands that's absolute proof that the people making the false claims are dividing the country.  

Shame on each and every one of them.

Honored Social Butterfly

@EricH3 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

But even though you blame that on Trump you can provide NO EVIDENCE to prove your claim.

It's hilarious that the left makes so many false claims about Trump and then say it's proof he's dividing the country.  Fortunately, every THINKING person in the country understands that's absolute proof that the people making the false claims are dividing the country.  

Are you saying I can't provide evidence Americans are not allowed in Canada? Even Fish pointed out they closed the entire border. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@Richva wrote:

@EricH3 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Are you saying I can't provide evidence Americans are not allowed in Canada? Even Fish pointed out they closed the entire border. 

You started this by saying the reason for the border closing was, "Unfortunately, we are still operating under the Trump-non-plan and cases continue to rise"

EXACTLY what I said was, "If you believe Trump mishandled the virus provide some FACTUAL evidence about what he did wrong and what he should have done instead."

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Richva wrote : Canada had briefly discussed allowing Americans into their country once again.  Unfortunately, we are still operating under the Trump-non-plan and cases continue to rise.  When he was talking about making America "great again", did you really think that meant being banned from even entering other countries?  How bad do you have to be to get banned by CANADIANS???? 

So, when your own references in your other thread showed you were wrong about Trump's handling of Covid you decided to try to cover it up by starting over in a new thread?  

What I find the most hilarious is that when Trump stopped people from coming into this country to stop the spread of Covid liberals like you criticized him and called him names for it but when some other country does the same thing you infer the country did the right thing because you think you can use it for partisan purposes.  But what it really does is make the case for how how hypocritical and ignorant of facts liberals really are.

If you believe Trump mishandled the virus provide some FACTUAL evidence about what he did wrong and what he should have done instead.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So, when your own references in your other thread showed you were wrong about Trump's handling of Covid you decided to try to cover it up by starting over in a new thread?  

What I find the most hilarious is that when Trump stopped people from coming into this country to stop the spread of Covid liberals like you criticized him and called him names for it but when some other country does the same thing you infer the country did the right thing because you think you can use it for partisan purposes.  But what it really does is make the case for how how hypocritical and ignorant of facts liberals really are.

If you believe Trump mishandled the virus provide some FACTUAL evidence about what he did wrong and what he should have done instead.

Just to clear up a few misconceptions. This thread is a different topic. It demonstrates how poorly Trump has performed in making American great.  I just gave up on you for the other thread as you disregarded every link I posted and responded with responses that appeared to be BSC.  After reading them, I better understood the real meaning of TDS. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@Richva wrote:

Just to clear up a few misconceptions. This thread is a different topic. It demonstrates how poorly Trump has performed in making American great.  I just gave up on you for the other thread as you disregarded every link I posted and responded with responses that appeared to be BSC.  After reading them, I better understood the real meaning of TDS. 

Just to clear up a few misconceptions I didn't "disregard every link" you posted.  I simply quoted them back to you because they proved the exact opposite of what you were saying.  But, perhaps, in the liberal bizarro world that constitutes disregarding a link.

And this thread is no different.  It starts with yet ANOTHER false premise and infers Trump has mishandled the Covid outbreak.  

So, AGAIN, if you believe Trump mishandled the virus provide some FACTUAL evidence about what he did wrong and what he should have done instead.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Yes, I thought Americans would be banned from Canada but for a different reason, i.e., refusing to call Canadian homosexuals by their ridiculous preferred pronouns.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh my, ARU - must not want to go to NZ either, they have the largest number of gays in their Democratically elected government .   Now UK is #2.     Their Russian option is looming large as their only option.  /s

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

tRump could care less if we are banned from other countries, he could care less about most all Americans. He meant to cause mayhem and chaos. Now he has said he may leave the country if he loses the election, he knows he has to in order to stay out of prison. With most all other countries banning us, Russia will perhaps offer him asylum?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

ChasKy:  With most all other countries banning us, Russia will perhaps offer him asylum?

Who knows, but I hear they have openings at a few gulags right now. They say Siberia is ok once a person is accustomed to it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Not only Canada, but can you blame any Country from not wanting any US citizen to enter...between our current administration and the virus, this is a no brainer...I rooting for all of the other Countries, certainly not for trump and all of the trump cult members who are ruining our Country...they do not care!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

williamb:  Not only Canada, but can you blame any Country from not wanting any US citizen to enter

If Trump intends to seek asylum somewhere he may have limited options. 😂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png