Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Trump reiterate his promise to not cut Social Security or Medicare during his speech?

Message 1 of 18

Chasky--Whatmakes it even crazier is that the facts with regard to donnie's raping of America are put right in front of them in black and white, and they still deny. Really Uncanny--or just plain stupid. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Trump reiterate his promise to not cut Social Security or Medicare during his speech?

Message 2 of 18

@pc6063 wrote:

Elect Trump-starve, get sick, die!!

And yet donaldvoters support anything he does.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

Elect Trump-starve, get sick, die!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

WOW, I already pay 54% OF MY SSI check for a supplemental insurance policy. If he gets this helath bill passed my only health options would have been the emergengy room or prison.

If he cuts my SSI check I guess that leaves me only one choice because I will not have the money for food or health care and I will loose my home.. geeezzzzz

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@r271085m wrote:

PMS

Oh  dear  I wish, I have become too old for PMS

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

PMS

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

Rker--lol

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

Pc  I am a female, we are known for doing that a lot of times. LOL  LOL  LOL 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

Rker321--I'm not sure your bring "better" at manipulation than the king of deception is a good thing!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

I don't doubt you, I guess I simply didn't heared the word Social Security anywhere. 
As far a manipulating wordks   he may be good, but I am much better.  LOL

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors