WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Trump Supporters Vote for Americans to be Exposed?

Message 11 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING--uhh,?excuse me! The chaos is coming right from the fool in the WH.  

The President (the person you call a fool) is attempting to do what he promised his constituents.  You obviously aren't one of them, so I don't expect you to be thrilled with his performance now or ever!

The chaos is coming from those that don't like freedom and love government handouts that others pay for.

A good point. The leftists do not support President Trump's campaign promises and, naturally, complain every time he fulfills one. Yet, they also constantly taunt his supporters over actions he has not been able to accomplish in the first six weeks.

Seems like complaining is the goal.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 30

@GailL1 wrote:

pc6063 wrote

"One thing that keeps running through my mind. I haven't seen any Dem in this forum say they want all the Republicans out of the WH--just the CRAZY in charge. . . . "

------------------------------------------------

Well, I certainly have, especially from a couple of regulars.  

How about the lawmakers in the House and Senate? The Republicans have had the majority in Congress for 19 out of the last 22 years. Logically, it would seem that anyone not happy with things would want to get the Republicans out of the House and Senate.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 30

Olderscout66:  and much more that Trumpettes are cheering their Dear Leader for ending without understanding what that means.

Exactly. It's like expecting a butter knife to perform as a scalpel.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 30

afisher:  and when  avian flu outbreaks occur

Easy to fix, just bomb the Canary Islands. That'll teach them pesky birds. Seriously, God help us if a deadly outbreak such as Ebola or a killer flu strain hits this country, because about all we can expect is tweets blaming Obama.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 30

@pc6063 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING--uhh,?excuse me! The chaos is coming right from the fool in the WH.  

The President (the person you call a fool) is attempting to do what he promised his constituents.  You obviously aren't one of them, so I don't expect you to be thrilled with his performance now or ever!

The chaos is coming from those that don't like freedom and love government handouts that others pay for.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 30

web wise woman-It is disturbing, but remember that Trump is clearly a racist,  something that was evident before his campaign ,during his campaign, and now.  It is not surprising that some of those who voted for him liked the racist they saw because they have similar feelings. My family is diversified also, snd I thank God for that every day 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 30

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 30

Saw a few comments "we white Americans", etc... I am so offended by that, as an American-Italian, with American-African sons-in-laws, and American-Europeon sons-in-law... how does this remain racial or ethniticy issue?

Shouldn't that have ended when I walked those protests and fought those issues in the 70s, in honor of g-parents off the boat from Italy following Musselini? omg; so ashamed... what happens if the rest of the world realizes they should NOT LET US CITIZENS IN? (thanks to DA)

Ice-T is fav musician; Coco fav role model. How is it possible we still have to fight for equality for anyone?

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 30

Yes,  Dems who didnt vote are also culpable.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 30

@rker321 wrote:

I have been saying this from the beginning.  Voters don't bother to think about the unintended consequences of their votes. 

Apparently the unintended consequences of not voting also didn't reach the consciousness level of those who didn't bother.  You are, of course, correct in what you just said and what you have said before.

So...what is to be done about that?  There must be something that isn't futile. 

Kudos
Views