Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Trump Supporters Vote for Americans to be Exposed?

Message 1 of 30

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote

Bagdad Bob.png

"fool in the WH"????  The chaos comes from two sources - the Rep establishment that was clobbered by President Trump and the Progressives that lost the election but think they can continue their power via the "mob in the street" (actual participants and their supporters).

In times of crisis - a population looks for leadership - when they find none - anarchy Ensues.............................mickstuder 2017 - feel free to quote me 

Winning especially against the Democratic Opposition was a Cake Walk compared to actually governing a Country

BTW - you can watch the actual video of the Management Style of the Conquering Hero and the success his staff is having actually handling a real crisis like  US AG Sessions Dishonest Congressional Testimony

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 30

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk9152--

1. You are right there is "fake news," spread by rags like Breitbart and reinforced by "Little Donnie."  This is propaganda and an attempt at suppression. A quick look into history will show you that dictators quickly suppress free press when attempting to usurp a democracy.  That's why communist countries have state run tv.  My tv is on CNN 90% of the time-there are pundits from both sides, if this occured, it was an opinion, the moderator goes from one side-RW to LW-then challemges both.

When the media toes the "Party Line", is that not similar?

2. Dealing with a problem-- 

banning people from seven countries who have had 0% terrorist attacks is a far cry from a list of potential threats. There was no problem, which is why Mr. Obama ordered nothing

True. Obama specified the problem nations and left it for someone else to deal it - typical!!

3.  See above--further info from HLS has told us that 50% of terrorists are homegrown--most radicalized via Internet

4.  Little Donnie--respect is earned--he demeans the office of president and demeans what this country stands for

6. Racism exists because some can't or won't acknowledge it

And it began last January??? I seem to recall some riots used as a vehicle to loot liquor stores over this issue in the past.

7. ???? What are you talking about?

Your unverified claim.

8.????

Which word is causing the confusion?

How about 9. Any thoughts about what changes are a problem?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 30

Rk9152--

1. You are right there is "fake news," spread by rags like Breitbart and reinforced by "Little Donnie."  This is propaganda and an attempt at suppression. A quick look into history will show you that dictators quickly suppress free press when attempting to usurp a democracy.  That's why communist countries have state run tv.  My tv is on CNN 90% of the time-there are pundits from both sides, if this occured, it was an opinion, the moderator goes from one side-RW to LW-then challemges both.

2. Dealing with a problem-- 

banning people from seven countries who have had 0% terrorist attacks is a far cry from a list of potential threats. There was no problem, which is why Mr. Obama ordered nothing

3.  See above--further info from HLS has told us that 50% of terrorists are homegrown--most radicalized via Internet

4.  Little Donnie--respect is earned--he demeans the office of president and demeans what this country stands for

6. Racism exists because some can't or won't acknowledge it

7. ???? What are you talking about?

8.????

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 30

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

So those who don't support Trump: 

1. Has tried to Suppress the free press? 

No he hasn't.

2.  Imposed a racist travel ban that disrupted not only travel, but the lives and businesses of a multitude of people?

Using the nations previously cited by Obama as needing additional scrutiny is hardly "racist".

3. Lied about the threat of above named people

No he didn't. He was just following the lead of his predecessor.

4. With absolutely no basis in fact or reality, accused Mr. Obama of tapping his phone?

Info is coming out. Let's reserve conclusions. Even the Obama defenses are playing word games - "ordered" vs "requested".

5. Travel to Florida almost every weekend, causing a no fly perimeter, threatening small business and causing Americans huge smounts of money?

I'll give you that one. 

6. Upon  announcing his candidacy, referred to Mexicans as rapists, theives, murders

Not true.

7. Whose party has just put forth a new healthcare act, which leaves the old, sick, and poor at risk?  

I do not know that, nor have you proven it.

8. Has cut EPA spending, allowing for a multilplicity of pollutants to enter our water tables and  removed restrictions with regard to clean air, 

Yes, he is trying to bring balance into environmental regulations.

9.  Removed restrictions on Wall Street, which were put in place to protect people from the circumstances this country found itself in in 2008?

What specific element concerns you? 

10. Has not only colluded with a enemy foreign country,  but  whose staff has done same--not overtly, but covertly, and then tried to interfere with the administration of justice by asking Intel agencies to lie to the American public sbout interaction with Russia?

Is that "enemy" by any chance the one that Obama asked to be patient 'til after the elections when he would have more flexibility in reducing our defenses?

11.  Ran on a campaign filled with racism, lies, and  total fantasies?

Not true. 

12.  THIS IS MY FAVORITE--has openly bragged about loving CHAOS.

I'll admit - breaking away from the establishment does create chaos. But, that is a good thing if you really want to drain the swamp. 

yup, it's the fool in the WH creating chsos. those protesting can see the threat this "so called president" poses. History has taught us that when one's country is being threatened, one cannot pretend there is no threat.  

Bagdad Bob.png

"fool in the WH"????  The chaos comes from two sources - the Rep establishment that was clobbered by President Trump and the Progressives that lost the election but think they can continue their power via the "mob in the street" (actual participants and their supporters).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 30

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk9152--

1. Telling the American people the free press is their enemy and that unbiased. Accredited nees agencies are"fake news," and then banning of  news sources who print things he doesn't like is SUPPRESSION

When partisan bias slips into the "news" is that not "fake news"? How about this - a new hour on CNN begins with, "The Obamacare replacement is out and you are going to hate it".

2.  These nations were on a list--here's the difference--Obsma's list although dealing with nations who might have been a concern--WAS NEVER IMPLEMENTED--probably because he and his staff were smart enough to figure out the list painted to broad a stroke.  

But more importantly, Trump bragged sbout an ANTI MUSLIM BAN during campaign AND then asked Guiliani how he could legally write it. NO WAY TO SUGAR COAT IT--IT WAS RACIST--and THE COURTS

Somehow I can't see identifying a problem and doing nothing about it praiseworthy while actually dealing with the identified problem something to condemn.

3.  No, don't think so -but even if you were right, the "well he did it",  is hardly a valid argument.

????

4. Investigation--either way looks bad for Donnie

"Donnie"???

5. Well! THANK YOU!!

6. I heard his intro into political arena--"Mexico isn't sending us its best."  Their sending murderers, rapists, their dealing drugs, and some I presume are good people."  May have the order in which he denigrated these folks, but RACISM--and IGNORANCE came through loud and clear

That is not, "All Mexicans are rapists, etc.".

7.  Run down with regard yo drawbacks to proposed plan have been playing on CNN ALL DAY--many people both republican and dem, as well as journalists

EPA-to allow sludge to run into our waterways, to allow nitrates, phosphates, and fecal matter from farms to work their way into the water table, into our wells, and our waterways isn't striking anything but alarm bells. 

8.  Wall Street--oh tou know tepeal of Dodd Frank which protected consumers ftom illegal and negligent practices that led this country to a near economic collapse-just LITTLE THINGS like that.

Specifics??? 

9. Diverting away from case in point does nothing to clear Little Donnie and his fellow fools.  I will remind you that Mr. Obama was placing  sanctions in place and deporting Russian officials at THE SAME TIME FLYNN  was cozying up to Rusdiam ambassador.

"Little Donnie" - "fellow fools"? So, Flynn was engaging with the Russian Ambassador. What do you want - does Hillary's "reset button" mean a restart of the Cold War to you.

9. Breaking away from the establishment is a very nice way to explain Trump's lies, irrational bahavior, dangerous and ignorant actions and those manic tweets if his--this man is mentally unstable and has been for a very long time.9-

I have not seen anyone do that.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 30

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

No he hasn't.

2.  Imposed a racist travel ban that disrupted not only travel, but the lives and businesses of a multitude of people?

Using the nations previously cited by Obama as needing additional scrutiny is hardly "racist".

4. With absolutely no basis in fact or reality, accused Mr. Obama of tapping his phone?

Info is coming out. Let's reserve conclusions. Even the Obama defenses are playing word games - "ordered" vs "requested".

5. Travel to Florida almost every weekend, causing a no fly perimeter, threatening small business and causing Americans huge smounts of money?

I'll give you that one. 

6. Upon  announcing his candidacy, referred to Mexicans as rapists, theives, murders

Not true.

7. Whose party has just put forth a new healthcare act, which leaves the old, sick, and poor at risk?  

8. Has cut EPA spending, allowing for a multilplicity of pollutants to enter our water tables and  removed restrictions with regard to clean air, 

9.  Removed restrictions on Wall Street, which were put in place to protect people from the circumstances this country found itself in in 2008?

10. Has not only colluded with a enemy foreign country,  but  whose staff has done same--not overtly, but covertly, and then tried to interfere with the administration of justice by asking Intel agencies to lie to the American public sbout interaction with Russia?

Is that "enemy" by any chance the one that Obama asked to be patient 'til after the elections when he would have more flexibility in reducing our defenses?

Not true. 

I'll admit - breaking away from the establishment does create chaos. But, that is a good thing if you really want to drain the swamp. 

yup, it's the fool in the WH creating chsos. those protesting can see the threat this "so called president" poses. History has taught us that when one's country is being threatened, one cannot pretend there is no threat.  

Bagdad Bob.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 30

Rk9152--

1. Telling the American people the free press is their enemy and that unbiased. Accredited nees agencies are"fake news," and then banning of  news sources who print things he doesn't like is SUPPRESSION

2.  These nations were on a list--here's the difference--Obsma's list although dealing with nations who might have been a concern--WAS NEVER IMPLEMENTED--probably because he and his staff were smart enough to figure out the list painted to broad a stroke.  

But more importantly, Trump bragged sbout an ANTI MUSLIM BAN during campaign AND then asked Guiliani how he could legally write it. NO WAY TO SUGAR COAT IT--IT WAS RACIST--and THE COURTS AGREED

3.  No, don't think so -but even if you were right, the "well he did it",  is hardly a valid argument.

4. Investigation--either way looks bad for Donnie

5. Well! THANK YOU!!

6. I heard his intro into political arena--"Mexico isn't sending us its best."  Their sending murderers, rapists, their dealing drugs, and some I presume are good people."  May have the order in which he denigrated these folks, but RACISM--and IGNORANCE came through loud and clear

7.  Run down with regard yo drawbacks to proposed plan have been playing on CNN ALL DAY--many people both republican and dem, as well as journalists

EPA-to allow sludge to run into our waterways, to allow nitrates, phosphates, and fecal matter from farms to work their way into the water table, into our wells, and our waterways isn't striking anything but alarm bells. 

8.  Wall Street--oh tou know tepeal of Dodd Frank which protected consumers ftom illegal and negligent practices that led this country to a near economic collapse-just LITTLE THINGS like that.

9. Diverting away from case in point does nothing to clear Little Donnie and his fellow fools.  I will remind you that Mr. Obama was placing  sanctions in place and deporting Russian officials at THE SAME TIME FLYNN  was cozying up to Rusdiam ambassador.

9. Breaking away from the establishment is a very nice way to explain Trump's lies, irrational bahavior, dangerous and ignorant actions and those manic tweets if his--this man is mentally unstable and has been for a very long time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 30

@pc6063 wrote:

No he hasn't.

I'll give you that one. 

Not true.

Not true. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 30

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING--uhh,?excuse me! The chaos is coming right from the fool in the WH.  

The chaos is coming from those that don't like freedom and love government handouts that others pay for.

Exactly !!!!   The chaos is coming from the nut in the whitehouse that doesn't like freedom and loves government handouts to the rich that the rest of us pay for !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors