Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Trump Supporters Vote for Americans to be Exposed?

Message 21 of 30

I have been saying this from the beginning.  Voters don't bother to think about the unintended consequences of their votes. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 30

pc6063 wrote

"One thing that keeps running through my mind. I haven't seen any Dem in this forum say they want all the Republicans out of the WH--just the CRAZY in charge. . . . "

------------------------------------------------

Well, I certainly have, especially from a couple of regulars.  

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 30

mick--Many Trump supporters with whom I have spoken, voted for him on a single issue.  Over and over again, PPH came up because of abortion.  Hyde amendment meant nothing to them, and they didn't care to hear about it--one saying it was just a "loophole."  Others decried all the freebees that Democrats gave people, all the while saying they liked Trump because he had promised to keep Medicare and Social Security--where they thought these came from, I don't know.  (Yes, we paid in, but not all of it came from payroll deductions.)

When Trump's character was injected into the conversation, (His years of swindling those who have worked for him, his sexual assault on a multitude of women, his affairs while married, his obvious lack of knowledge about many important issues, his lies (to name just a few of the thousand reasons why no one should ever have voted for him), they said "I don't beleive it."  Others that I know have experienced the same.

Some just hate democrats.

So, I would suggest that the majority of Trump voters didn't even think about all these things to which you so you so astutely bring to our attention.

One thing that keeps running through my mind.  I haven't seen any Dem in this forum say they want all the Republicans out of the WH--just the CRAZY in charge.  Claim that we are just mad cause Mrs. Clinton didn't win doesn't hold much water, does it?

OMG--

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 30

@rker321 wrote:

With the exception of the Tea Party and many Conservatives, Trump's voters voted for Trump for the things that he said that he would do.

Fix the immigration issue, Deal with the Terrorists coming into the US, Renegotiate Trade agreements that don't work. Bring back jobs and deal with American companies that export their jobs, impose tarifts on incoming imports from American Companies  Overhaul the Tax system. and many other things that he mention that I can't remember now
No one can deny how amazing all of this looked to many, especially in the Midwest and other States in which many White Americans have felt that no one was looking after them.

.Now after 45 days , I really think that many don't really know what is going to happen next, and whether Trump will be able to deliver on what he promised and that is important to them.

Yes, they want the repeal of Obamacare but they also want a replaceme3nt that will solve the issues that they think Obamacare didn't cover.

They didn 't vote for the chaos that they have seen  or the unintended consequences of this election.

Little by little, they will realize what is really happening. I sincerely predict that we won't see many followers of today, really being supporters of Trump. 

The chaos is coming mostly from the left acting as obstructionists for the list of Donald's wish list.  Yes, many of his supporters do realize what is going on and this will cause the further collapse of Democrats in Congress in 2018!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 30

the last time I read this type of fake pc was from 1939 speeches from the nazies

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 30

Perhaps some of the hillary haters who voted for Trump because they believed RW lies or didn't vote at all will now understand that all that "Executive Overreach" the Republicans blasted Obama for did things like:

Require overtime pay for workers putting in more than 40 hours a week

Keep oil and gas companies from stealing $85M/year from the American taxpayer

Prevent coal companies from polluting our rivers and streams

and much more that Trumpettes are cheering their Dear Leader for ending without understanding what that means.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 30

With the exception of the Tea Party and many Conservatives, Trump's voters voted for Trump for the things that he said that he would do.

Fix the immigration issue, Deal with the Terrorists coming into the US, Renegotiate Trade agreements that don't work. Bring back jobs and deal with American companies that export their jobs, impose tarifts on incoming imports from American Companies  Overhaul the Tax system. and many other things that he mention that I can't remember now
No one can deny how amazing all of this looked to many, especially in the Midwest and other States in which many White Americans have felt that no one was looking after them.

.Now after 45 days , I really think that many don't really know what is going to happen next, and whether Trump will be able to deliver on what he promised and that is important to them.

Yes, they want the repeal of Obamacare but they also want a replaceme3nt that will solve the issues that they think Obamacare didn't cover.

They didn 't vote for the chaos that they have seen  or the unintended consequences of this election.

Little by little, they will realize what is really happening. I sincerely predict that we won't see many followers of today, really being supporters of Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 30

@afisher wrote:

As Donald voter's seem not to care about how they are going to get financially skrewed by the Donald Gang, it is possible that this news was leaked out:   Avian Flu outbreak in TN, chickens killed.    I suppose that sort of transparency is also on the chopping block - so this may be the last time consumers will hear about this and when  avian flu outbreaks occur, idiots will complain about flu shots not working,,,,

Exactly - it's another Classic Example of the Fox Guarding the Hen House oe more importantly...........................

How Dictators Manipulate the Information Stream for their own benefit

Russia is Trumps Model for the USA -

Russia holds elections but the Rules are so skewed towards Putin and those in power they are meaningless

Russia has 6 pm & 11 pm News Programming Everyday just like the USA

Trump is attempting to Coerce the US News Media to be exaclty like the State Controlled News Media in Russia -

1. Either you only report positive things about my Presidency or you get no access

2. I'm going to control the Narrative by creating what I want as each days Headlines by establishing them using my Twitter Feed

The News Media is Complicit

The AARP Politics & Current Events Forum is also Complicit - count the number of threads and comments just today about the Trump Induced Major Headline - Obama Wiretaps Trump

We can all HELP put a end to this nonsense by refusing to be drawn into the Trump/Venus FlyTrap

There are dozens of non-Trump Current events happening all over this country and all over the World that are more Important then Trumps Lies

For Example Some Trump Supporters on this Forum simply put up one controversial topic after another and then just sit back and watch the Hatred and Disgust and Opposition to everything Trump from a majority of members keep the Lies and the Memes at the top of the Message Board - it's another example of how Clever but Bad People with a Evil Agenda can so easily take over a message board and even a Country 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 30

As Donald voter's seem not to care about how they are going to get financially skrewed by the Donald Gang, it is possible that this news was leaked out:   Avian Flu outbreak in TN, chickens killed.    I suppose that sort of transparency is also on the chopping block - so this may be the last time consumers will hear about this and when  avian flu outbreaks occur, idiots will complain about flu shots not working,,,,

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Did Trump Supporters Vote for Americans to be Exposed?

Message 30 of 30

Did Trump Supporters Vote for Americans to be Exposed - to more health, safety, environmental and financial dangers

Trump is reversing rules

1. That require Financial Advisors to act in the Best Interest of Their Clients

Who would vote to allow Financial Advisors to act in their own best interests instead of their clients who are paying them?

2. That require the Fossil Fuel Industry to pay Fair Market Value for Oil Gas & Coal extracted from Federal Lands

Who would vote for the Oil Gas & Coal Industries to put a extra 85 Million in their pockets every year instead of into the US Treasury - who's going to make up the difference - American Tax Payers that's who?

Do you think that extra 85 Million windfall to the Oil Gas & Coal Companies is going to reduce American consumers cost of a Gallon of Gas or a BTU of Natural Gas - NO - it's going to go into the pockets of shareholders who do absolutley nothing

3. That prevented 75,000 Mentally Ill from being allowed to buy and own Automatic Weapons

Who would Vote to put guns into the hands of another 75,000 Mentally Ill individuals in America?

4. That require Employers to pay Overtime to Full-time Salaried workers who make $47,436 or less

Who would vote to allow Employers to only pay Overtime to Full-time Salaried workers who only make $23,660 or less

5. That required Employers to divulge CEO pay as a Ratio of their Average Employees Pay

Who would vote to shield the exorbitant reimbursement of a Companies Top Administrators compared to the Rank & File employee

6. Eliminate dozens of provisions of the Clean Drinking Water Act - like the one that demands the water in ponds at Trumps Golf Courses are not contaminated and toxic

Who would vote to allow what happened in Flint Mcihigan to now be allowed in every city and town in the country?

Republican Voters That's Who?

Sources

https://tinyurl.com/h6lccay

https://tinyurl.com/z7rjnqn

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors