Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Trump Supporters Vote for 1000 Tweets-No Legislation?

Message 1 of 9

@easyed598 wrote:

1000 tweet got him to the dance so why change now?  My choice for 2020 Democrats  nomination is

Your Right - But now that he's at the Dance - Everyone is finding out he Can't Dance and I'm all in Favor of him Tweeting even more now that Muellers on the job - Tweets are admissable in Court as Evidence and they very nicely corroborate things like what Trump Sr said right before and after Trump Jr had his Collusion & Treasonous Meeting with Representatives from a Country who's Only Strategic Military & Nuclear Purpose is to wipe out not only Democracy from the Planet but Countries like the USA.....................................

More Importantly - Social Media & Forums like this put all Trump Supporters on the Record too

Imagine if the Friends & Sycophants of people like

1. Benedict Arnold

2. Judas Iscariot

3. Robert Hanssen 

Had to deal with a Memorial Like Trumps Tweets...........................in the words of Trump Jr - I Love it

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Seems to me a equivalent of what I just read would be "Whatever Works".  Not a false equivalency  either.  Guess the tool box just got a lot bigger.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@mimi0000 wrote:
Tweeting is a great tool for a Narcissist to scream "LOOK AT ME< LOOK AT ME!

...and a great way to "get the word out" to scads of people rapidly.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@nctarheel wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

1000 tweet got him to the dance so why change now?  My choice for 2020 Democrats  nomination is

Isn't that a sad case of affairs when the electorate points to TWEETING  as the reason someone is elected?

A misunderstanding (honest or not??). It wan't the tweets, it was the information and communication. Tweets are not the point, they are the tool.

It means that a TWEET is all they need to make the most important decision they make once every four years.

No it doesn't.

I dig a little deeper than TWEETS.

And hopefully get to an understanding of tweets as the tool for communications.

And to use a resource like THE AMERICAN MIRROR; well known to be a FAKE NEWS web site that doesn't source its "stories" and is an extremist, right wing rag is beyond the pale.

You're right - they must have lied. Another poster used a different source and only came up with 991 tweets.

Be careful of your sources ed.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9
Tweeting is a great tool for a Narcissist to scream "LOOK AT ME< LOOK AT ME!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

The layoffs of Carrier workers in Indiana are ongoing.    Therein lies the problem with "tweets" - there is never an opportunity to comprehend what the candidate really means.    Always ask:  Good for WHO - obviously not for workers.     http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/19/carrier-lays-off-300-6-month-anniversary-trum...

It is a "don't be stupid" moment..and tweeting allows bs. to be sold as reality.    Sadly 46% of voters bought that faux reality.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@easyed598 wrote:

Isn't that a sad case of affairs when the electorate points to TWEETING  as the reason someone is elected?

It means that a TWEET is all they need to make the most important decision they make once every four years.

I dig a little deeper than TWEETS.

And to use a resource like THE AMERICAN MIRROR; well known to be a FAKE NEWS web site that doesn't source its "stories" and is an extremist, right wing rag is beyond the pale.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Did Trump Supporters Vote for 1000 Tweets-No Legislation?

Message 9 of 9

(CNN)On Thursday, President Donald Trump finishes his first six months -- yes, months -- in office.

Trump's approval ratings have flirted with and, more recently, crossed into historic lows. A recent Washington Post/ABC News survey put the number at 36%, with ABC News calling it "the lowest six-month approval rating of any president in polls dating back 70 years."

Two more polls released in the last few days show approval ratings of 40% (Bloomberg) and 39% (Monmouth) -- for an average slightly north of 38%.

From January 20 on, he has held only one solo press conference.

According to the The American Presidency Projectthat puts him significantly behind the paces set by his predecessors. Obama gave 11 in his first year in office, George W. Bush held 5 and Bill Clinton did 12. What's more, the White House has all but ended the daily press briefing as an on-camera event.

But when it comes to big ticket items, like infrastructure, tax reform or a repeal and/or replacement of Obamacare, Trump is sitting on a goose egg -- zero. With health care seemingly on ice, tax reform is expected to be the big challenge Republicans take on.

BUT - From the moment Trump was sworn in on Jan. 20, the @realDonaldTrump account has, at press time Tuesday, tweeted 991 times.

(Mostly Lies & Diversions)

Bravo - Trump Supporters - Greatest Deal Maker in History - is Really Americas Greatest Canary 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies