Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

Reply
Respected Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

274 Views
Message 61 of 150
Obama was a political salesman who's secret sauce was bottled in hope and change. It was all a scam. There was NO substance. His administration did very little to help Americans, but it did empower corruption of the democratic party ... manifested in the likes of Debbie, Donna, Maxine, and Liz at "The Berns" expense.
You have a liar, a tool, a dolt and a self aggrandizing pseudo intellect at the expense of a socialist.

I'm sure you're all very proud of that. Talk about blind....

Justice, mercy or grace... you pick
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
274
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
277
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

277 Views
Message 62 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

 

I believe yours is "racist". If so, what have I said or done that makes me a racist?


 

You "believe"...

 

But no verified fact-based proof to establish that belief as real world fact.

 

Charles Manson "beleves" things - does his "belief" make them fact?

 

Belief does not define fact - never has - never will...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
277
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
267
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

267 Views
Message 63 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Again, the not too subtle suggestion that I am either a Nazi (I don't play dress up on the weekends so that's out) or Nazi sympathizer. Let's talk about that - what about my political ideology as expressed here makes me a Nazi sympathizer to you?  Supporting trump, silent on racist acts across the country, attacking those who point out the unnecessary killing of blacks; whining about the antifa engaging the Nazi's and alt-Right and blaming them for impeding the Nazi's freedom of speech (that nonsense went on for weeks).  Your obstinate belief that all things Conservative are superior over the views of others; your incessant need/desire to label others and then attack the labels you attached.  Shall I go on?

Please do.

So far you have accused me of being a racist Actually, I haven't.....maybe it's just your guilty conscious. But it is, what it is..... for 1) supporting our President,  well, racists do support other racists don't they?  2) not starting topics over every imagined instance of racism (there are plenty here); Maybe not even a post commenting on a racist act other than diverting the topic about your pleasure about who goes home at night. 3) defending the police who, all too often, find themselves in very difficult positions; why yes they do.....it's what they signed up for.  But more often than most care to see, they kill others unnecessarily.  4) antifa attacks free speech and I am a racist because I do not support that; again with the guilty conscious......no one has suggested anything such.....though, you have expressed unending support for the KKK's permit to protest although they violated the terms of that permit.....and you blamed it on others.  I believe in the political ideology of Conservatism;  Does that make you a racisist?  Many racists are Conservatives, but I wouldn't say all Conservatives are racist.  There are some intelligent Cons....it's the law of averages..... and I "label" others (like "Nazi", "KKK", "racist" - if that is the standard, seems like you are the racist).  Oh don't worry, "rk", there are plenty of racisist, but alas, I've never called you one, though I HAVE pointed out you don't know what the term means based on the examples you provide and that you've posted several racist comments here.  Does that make you a racisist?  You'll have to decide for yourself. I've been called a racisist AND a Conservative here on this forum as well.  So? 

 

By the way, defending the police is done regardless of the race of the perp. I haven't noticed because race isn't the issue.  So, assuming racism in that act would seem to raise the question as to what you are thinking about - do white lives not matter to you?  Again, you're usually wrong when you "assume".

 

Bottom line - if you want to call me a Nazi, you'll have to dig a little deeper.  Again, your guilty conscious is once again exposed....I never called you a Nazi.  When you wish to have a discussion without making up lies and distorting what others say, let me know.

I believe yours is "racist". If so, what have I said or done that makes me a racist?  Naw, you get confused to easily....let's keep it simple for you.  You believe mine is "racist"....please explain how it's "racist" as you claim.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
267
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
275
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

275 Views
Message 64 of 150

Cult (noun) a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders" synonyms: obsession with, fixation on, mania for, idolization of, devotion to, worship of, veneration of.

 

Sorry rk - the Trumpettes are a CULT. Lemontop hasn't delivered a single one of his promises while demonstrating a total disregard for getting anything done, besides staging rallies where his followers demonstrate their obsession with, fixation on, mania for, idolization of, devotion to, worship of, veneration of HIM.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
275
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
276
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

276 Views
Message 65 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Again, the not too subtle suggestion that I am either a Nazi (I don't play dress up on the weekends so that's out) or Nazi sympathizer. Let's talk about that - what about my political ideology as expressed here makes me a Nazi sympathizer to you?  Supporting trump, silent on racist acts across the country, attacking those who point out the unnecessary killing of blacks; whining about the antifa engaging the Nazi's and alt-Right and blaming them for impeding the Nazi's freedom of speech (that nonsense went on for weeks).  Your obstinate belief that all things Conservative are superior over the views of others; your incessant need/desire to label others and then attack the labels you attached.  Shall I go on?

Please do.

So far you have accused me of being a racist Actually, I haven't.....maybe it's just your guilty conscious. But it is, what it is..... for 1) supporting our President,  well, racists do support other racists don't they?  2) not starting topics over every imagined instance of racism (there are plenty here); Maybe not even a post commenting on a racist act other than diverting the topic about your pleasure about who goes home at night. 3) defending the police who, all too often, find themselves in very difficult positions; why yes they do.....it's what they signed up for.  But more often than most care to see, they kill others unnecessarily.  4) antifa attacks free speech and I am a racist because I do not support that; again with the guilty conscious......no one has suggested anything such.....though, you have expressed unending support for the KKK's permit to protest although they violated the terms of that permit.....and you blamed it on others.  I believe in the political ideology of Conservatism;  Does that make you a racisist?  Many racists are Conservatives, but I wouldn't say all Conservatives are racist.  There are some intelligent Cons....it's the law of averages..... and I "label" others (like "Nazi", "KKK", "racist" - if that is the standard, seems like you are the racist).  Oh don't worry, "rk", there are plenty of racisist, but alas, I've never called you one, though I HAVE pointed out you don't know what the term means based on the examples you provide and that you've posted several racist comments here.  Does that make you a racisist?  You'll have to decide for yourself. I've been called a racisist AND a Conservative here on this forum as well.  So? 

 

By the way, defending the police is done regardless of the race of the perp. I haven't noticed because race isn't the issue.  So, assuming racism in that act would seem to raise the question as to what you are thinking about - do white lives not matter to you?  Again, you're usually wrong when you "assume".

 

Bottom line - if you want to call me a Nazi, you'll have to dig a little deeper.  Again, your guilty conscious is once again exposed....I never called you a Nazi.  When you wish to have a discussion without making up lies and distorting what others say, let me know.


You may be right. While attempting to discuss the issues of the day, it is hard to keep up with who is blindly throwing out which insult.

 

I believe yours is "racist". If so, what have I said or done that makes me a racist?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
276
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
269
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

269 Views
Message 66 of 150

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Wow! Thanks for a definition of a Trump supporter, "There is none so blind who will not see".

 

President Obama is intelligent, articulate, and a class act who garnered respect around the world. 

 

Members of the Trump cult say they are embarrassed by President Obama, yet they are proud of a man who is:

  • a loud mouth bully
  • insults women
  • insults everyone (including Republicans) who disagrees with him
  • is a pathological liar
  • is ignorant on the important issues
  • hired several white nationalists
  • etc.

Why do members of the Trump cult embrace such a nasty, ignorant man?

 


You still don't get it:

1)There is no cult;

2) He was elected partially because you people were so hell-bent on continuing down the road to neoMarxism that you ended up with a lousy candidate;

3) Trump supporters support his agenda, not his personality.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
269
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
277
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

277 Views
Message 67 of 150

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
The embarrassment of the liberal double standard by bearing false witness was often used by Obama. And the guy you help elect has told how many lies in 8 months?  
President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

Gee....facts!!!  Couldn't have been posted by a Conservative here....

There is none so blind who will not see or those who cannot read.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
277
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
275
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

275 Views
Message 68 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Again, the not too subtle suggestion that I am either a Nazi (I don't play dress up on the weekends so that's out) or Nazi sympathizer. Let's talk about that - what about my political ideology as expressed here makes me a Nazi sympathizer to you?  Supporting trump, silent on racist acts across the country, attacking those who point out the unnecessary killing of blacks; whining about the antifa engaging the Nazi's and alt-Right and blaming them for impeding the Nazi's freedom of speech (that nonsense went on for weeks).  Your obstinate belief that all things Conservative are superior over the views of others; your incessant need/desire to label others and then attack the labels you attached.  Shall I go on?

Please do.

So far you have accused me of being a racist Actually, I haven't.....maybe it's just your guilty conscious. But it is, what it is..... for 1) supporting our President,  well, racists do support other racists don't they?  2) not starting topics over every imagined instance of racism (there are plenty here); Maybe not even a post commenting on a racist act other than diverting the topic about your pleasure about who goes home at night. 3) defending the police who, all too often, find themselves in very difficult positions; why yes they do.....it's what they signed up for.  But more often than most care to see, they kill others unnecessarily.  4) antifa attacks free speech and I am a racist because I do not support that; again with the guilty conscious......no one has suggested anything such.....though, you have expressed unending support for the KKK's permit to protest although they violated the terms of that permit.....and you blamed it on others.  I believe in the political ideology of Conservatism;  Does that make you a racisist?  Many racists are Conservatives, but I wouldn't say all Conservatives are racist.  There are some intelligent Cons....it's the law of averages..... and I "label" others (like "Nazi", "KKK", "racist" - if that is the standard, seems like you are the racist).  Oh don't worry, "rk", there are plenty of racisist, but alas, I've never called you one, though I HAVE pointed out you don't know what the term means based on the examples you provide and that you've posted several racist comments here.  Does that make you a racisist?  You'll have to decide for yourself. I've been called a racisist AND a Conservative here on this forum as well.  So? 

 

By the way, defending the police is done regardless of the race of the perp. I haven't noticed because race isn't the issue.  So, assuming racism in that act would seem to raise the question as to what you are thinking about - do white lives not matter to you?  Again, you're usually wrong when you "assume".

 

Bottom line - if you want to call me a Nazi, you'll have to dig a little deeper.  Again, your guilty conscious is once again exposed....I never called you a Nazi.  When you wish to have a discussion without making up lies and distorting what others say, let me know.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
275
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

268 Views
Message 69 of 150

Wow! Thanks for a definition of a Trump supporter, "There is none so blind who will not see".

 

President Obama is intelligent, articulate, and a class act who garnered respect around the world. 

 

Members of the Trump cult say they are embarrassed by President Obama, yet they are proud of a man who is:

  • a loud mouth bully
  • insults women
  • insults everyone (including Republicans) who disagrees with him
  • is a pathological liar
  • is ignorant on the important issues
  • hired several white nationalists
  • etc.

Why do members of the Trump cult embrace such a nasty, ignorant man?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
268
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

259 Views
Message 70 of 150

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
The embarrassment of the liberal double standard by bearing false witness was often used by Obama. Now... it appears that our posters on the left write stuff saturated with lies smothered in sanctimony.

There is none so blind who will not see

"False witness"?  You mean like that whole birther thing Trump pushed?  How about the multiple Benghazi accusations which turned out to be false? IRS profiling which did not happen?  Heck, how about the size of the crowd at Trump's inauguration?

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
259
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors