Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

187 Views
Message 31 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

 

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.


A truly strange definition. I am a racist because I do not accept your perverted definition of the word And again with the lies.  I guess if that's all you have, go with what you got.  Most posters know I didn't provide any definition.  It's rather well defind by Webster's.  and I don't "under" BLM. I'm afraid you are going to have to do better than that if you want to validly call me a racist.  Your words speak for themselves....

 

Remember, I just see "people" not this kind of person and that kind of person. So you say.....but you do see Liberals....and radical far left people.....and want everyone to believe they have lower expectations for blacks.....yep, you just see people....LOL!  That seems like the antithesis of "racist".  If you say so, that confirms what most already believe.  Thanks!


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
213
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

213 Views
Message 32 of 150

@MIseker wrote:
ahh that phrase white guilt. your favorite smokescreen.

If not, what is a "woke" person?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
213
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

239 Views
Message 33 of 150
ahh that phrase white guilt. your favorite smokescreen.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
239
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
218
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

218 Views
Message 34 of 150

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

 

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.


A truly strange definition. I am a racist because I do not accept your perverted definition of the word and I don't "under" BLM. I'm afraid you are going to have to do better than that if you want to validly call me a racist.

 

Remember, I just see "people" not this kind of person and that kind of person. That seems like the antithesis of "racist".


Its been pointed out to you a hundred ways by people that understand the issue. there is nothing wrong with a "woke" white person..that would be those you accuse of being the "real" racists. You are stuck, and since your defend your stance and label EVERYONE ELSE as racist...guess who gets the label?

 


What is a "woke" white person? Is that one who either bought into "white guilt" or uses "white guilt" to control others??

 

On the other hand you can have all the accusations you want and all the definition you want and all the twists and turns you want, but one who simple sees people as people cannot rationally be called racist.

 

On the other hand, one who sees black people as unable to make it on their own could well qualify.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
218
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

211 Views
Message 35 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

 

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.


A truly strange definition. I am a racist because I do not accept your perverted definition of the word and I don't "under" BLM. I'm afraid you are going to have to do better than that if you want to validly call me a racist.

 

Remember, I just see "people" not this kind of person and that kind of person. That seems like the antithesis of "racist".


Its been pointed out to you a hundred ways by people that understand the issue. there is nothing wrong with a "woke" white person..that would be those you accuse of being the "real" racists. You are stuck, and since your defend your stance and label EVERYONE ELSE as racist...guess who gets the label?

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
229
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

229 Views
Message 36 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

 

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.


A truly strange definition. I am a racist because I do not accept your perverted definition of the word and I don't "under" BLM. I'm afraid you are going to have to do better than that if you want to validly call me a racist.

 

Remember, I just see "people" not this kind of person and that kind of person. That seems like the antithesis of "racist".

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
229
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

259 Views
Message 37 of 150

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

I believe yours is "racist". If so, what have I said or done that makes me a racist?


 

You "believe"...

 

But no verified fact-based proof to establish that belief as real world fact.

 

Charles Manson "beleves" things - does his "belief" make them fact?

 

Belief does not define fact - never has - never will...


Can I add my two cents?  'BELIEF EXCUSES NOTHING...NEVER HAS...NEVER WILL!

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
259
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

259 Views
Message 38 of 150

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
The embarrassment of the liberal double standard by bearing false witness was often used by Obama. Now... it appears that our posters on the left write stuff saturated with lies smothered in sanctimony.

There is none so blind who will not see

"False witness"?  You mean like that whole birther thing Trump pushed?  How about the multiple Benghazi accusations which turned out to be false? IRS profiling which did not happen?  Heck, how about the size of the crowd at Trump's inauguration?

 

 


Y'know Rich, it wasn't 'just' Trump that pushed those tasty tidbits. 

 

It would be one thing IF people at large behaved like this through sheer ignorance, while not excusable, it is understandable.  It's quite another when they know, or should know, differently and spread untruths deliberately as part of an orchestrated effort. There is, of course, a precedent that is perhaps worse....but not by much. 

 

The entire Republican Party and its 'fellow travelers', top to bottom, have done just that.  They  have done it cynically and for political purpose. They have shamelessly exploited ignorance, bigotry, xenophobia, fear, pseudo-patriotism and so on ad-infinitum. That sort of social behavior cannot be excused for any reason. You want to see  hypocrisy on parade?  Grab a place at the curb.  I think I  hear the marching bands just around the corner.

 

And the post topic says......"Did Obama EMBARRASS you?  Really?  What did you expect to hear back?  A scholarly dissertation?  An informative 'discussion'?  Give me a break.

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
259
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
281
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

281 Views
Message 39 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Gosh, you must think Americans are stupid....

 

Obama has a 60% approval rating.  Meanwhile, the clown you helped elect is about 39%.  It's OK, someone has to be in the minority.....there's nothing wrong about that now, is there?


Gosh - I would think that thinking a popularity contest after the fact determines the President is ...... well, unwise.


Another straw argument.....


I am starting to get the idea that "straw" means "I can't deal with that logically".


You would....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
281
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
285
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

285 Views
Message 40 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

 

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
285
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors