Message 21 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.

A truly strange definition. I am a racist because I do not accept your perverted definition of the word And again with the lies.  I guess if that's all you have, go with what you got.  Most posters know I didn't provide any definition.  It's rather well defind by Webster's.  and I don't "under" BLM. I'm afraid you are going to have to do better than that if you want to validly call me a racist.  Your words speak for themselves....

Remember, I just see "people" not this kind of person and that kind of person. So you say.....but you do see Liberals....and radical far left people.....and want everyone to believe they have lower expectations for blacks.....yep, you just see people....LOL!  That seems like the antithesis of "racist".  If you say so, that confirms what most already believe.  Thanks!

You are, as always, very welcome.

"Liberal, "far left", etc. are political ideologies not race. 

Any other thoughts??

Yep, another intellectually dishonest response.  Liberals and far left are people too.  You divide as much as those you criticize.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

Message 22 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

Any other thoughts??

Uh ............ so are 'Alt-Right', 'Nazi', and 'neo-Nazi'.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.

A truly strange definition. I am a racist because I do not accept your perverted definition of the word And again with the lies.  I guess if that's all you have, go with what you got.  Most posters know I didn't provide any definition.  It's rather well defind by Webster's.  and I don't "under" BLM. I'm afraid you are going to have to do better than that if you want to validly call me a racist.  Your words speak for themselves....

Remember, I just see "people" not this kind of person and that kind of person. So you say.....but you do see Liberals....and radical far left people.....and want everyone to believe they have lower expectations for blacks.....yep, you just see people....LOL!  That seems like the antithesis of "racist".  If you say so, that confirms what most already believe.  Thanks!

Any other thoughts??

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 150

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Can I just say .. President Bush made me proud how he never interjected his "opinion" upon President Obama. It would have been "easy" but he took the high road.

Just as Obama never invoked the name of Bush to blame him for the economy and two wars he inherited.  Just saying.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 150

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This thread is about embarrassment, not politics.

President Obama is intelligent, articulate, and a class act who garnered respect around the world. 

Members of the Trump cult say they are embarrassed by President Obama, yet they are proud of a man who is:

• a loud mouth bully
  • insults women
  • insults everyone (including Republicans) who disagrees with him
  • is a pathological liar
  • is ignorant on the important issues
  • hired several white nationalists
  • etc.

Why do members of the Trump cult embrace such a nasty, ignorant man?

Judging by a couple of posters here who support Trump, they do so because they are nasty and ignorant themselves.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

Should maturity suddenly show up on your doorstep, let me know, I'll be quite willing to engage in discussion with you.

Funny, but I have never seen mature discussion from you, only childish repeated questions, insulting comments, off topic comments/questions, and personal attacks. I try to post on your level so you will understand.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 150

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Can I just say .. President Bush made me proud how he never interjected his "opinion" upon President Obama. It would have been "easy" but he took the high road.

Always fun pointing out the fake responses on AARP site

According to New York Magazine, the 43rd commander-in-chief had a rather candid response to Trump’s swearing-in ceremony in January.

“That was some weird s—,” he said according to the outlet, which cited three sources who heard the comment.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 150

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Bush comments about Charlottesville after Trump declaring good people. 

America must always reject racial bigotry, anti-Semitism, and hatred in all forms. As we pray for Charlottesville, we are reminded of the fundamental truths recorded by that city’s most prominent citizen in the Declaration of Independence: we are all created equal and endowed by our Creator with unalienable rights. We know these truths to be everlasting because we have seen the decency and greatness of our country.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 150

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Really? The article below is about how difficult it is for former presidents to deal with the incompetent president now in office. 

George W. Bush, meanwhile, has lobbed thinly veiled critiques of Trump on his approach to the press and the travel ban from some Muslim-majority countries. “I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy,” Bush said in an interview with “Today” in February. “We need an independent media to hold people like me to account.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/09/trump-presidents-carter-bush-clinton-238125

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 150

Justice, mercy or grace... you pick
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors