Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

Message 11 of 150

Besides having a short attention span , not listening to anyone else, never admitting he's wrong, only driven by $$$, having a closed mind, telling falsehoods most of the time and having no idea what he's doing - Trump is the perfect President. 

Did I miss any attributes ?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 150

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't like John McCain's politics but he's a true American hero. He was a prisoner for more than 5 years and refused to leave the Hanoi Hilton until every one of his brothers was free to go with him. And now he may have terminal cancer. 

I wish President Obama was still in office, who is a class act. But unlike President Obama, Trump is targeting McCain with a barrage of nasty insults. How could any decent person support Donald "It's All About Me" Trump?

President Obama is a great man, Donald Trump is a national embarrassment.

Gee could it be that deep inside - trump supporters aren't actually decent - but are engaging in a masquerade solely for the purpose of perverting decent people to their cause and turning them into conservative perverts?

Isn't that what that republican pervert Jerry Sandusky did?

Didn't he warp and twist his adopted son, and just recently didn't his adopted son plead guilty to 14 counts of child sex abuse?

Beware of those righties!

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 150
Wishing for the impossible does.... what? Find a new "obama" and make that person your hero. Lots of choices.... right?

John McCain can take care of himself, apparently.

Justice, mercy or grace... you pick
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

Message 14 of 150

I don't like John McCain's politics but he's a true American hero. He was a prisoner for more than 5 years and refused to leave the Hanoi Hilton until every one of his brothers was free to go with him. And now he may have terminal cancer. 

I wish President Obama, who is a class act, was still in office. Unlike President Obama, Trump is targeting McCain with a barrage of nasty insults. How could any decent person support Donald "It's All About Me" Trump?

President Obama is a great man, Donald Trump is a national embarrassment.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, they are and they come in a variety of races. Seeing people as people is (as you well know) is about race. It's about many things, not just want YOU want it to be "about". Certainly there are differing political ideologies. Certainly there are different races as well.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This thread is about embarrassment, not politics.

President Obama is intelligent, articulate, and a class act who garnered respect around the world. 

Members of the Trump cult say they are embarrassed by President Obama, yet they are proud of a man who is:

• a loud mouth bully
  • insults women
  • insults everyone (including Republicans) who disagrees with him
  • is a pathological liar
  • is ignorant on the important issues
  • hired several white nationalists
  • etc.

Why do members of the Trump cult embrace such a nasty, ignorant man?

Judging by a couple of posters here who support Trump, they do so because they are nasty and ignorant themselves.

A fair and openminded assessment of Trump supporters vs the others would show a much higher level of civility among his supporters. 

Related image

Image result for charlottesville protest

Image result for charlottesville protest

Is that what you call it, "rk"?  Civility?  Once again you demonstrate that accurate definitions are not your friend.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When a decision about a person is made based on race - that is racist - it seems fairly straight forward.  Wrong.  "We want a diverse population in our school.  We are 90% white.  We have two openings, so let's accept one Asian and one Mexican."  Not racist.

That sounds like assigning kids to particular schools based on race is not racism. But it was with segregation....???  Well, "rk"?  You've shown the forum you have no idea what "racism" means; you've shown the forum you don't under the terms "Black Lives Matter" and "White Priviledge" and today you've indicated you don't understand "segregation".  I encourage you to buy yourself a dictionary.  btw.....the common link to lack of knowledge?  Racal issues..

And, does the "naw" mean that you are officially declaring me to the klatch as "non-racist"? Naw.....fat chance.  

Does that mean that you are declaring me to be a racist? If so, reasons would be useful. See above.

A truly strange definition. I am a racist because I do not accept your perverted definition of the word And again with the lies.  I guess if that's all you have, go with what you got.  Most posters know I didn't provide any definition.  It's rather well defind by Webster's.  and I don't "under" BLM. I'm afraid you are going to have to do better than that if you want to validly call me a racist.  Your words speak for themselves....

Remember, I just see "people" not this kind of person and that kind of person. So you say.....but you do see Liberals....and radical far left people.....and want everyone to believe they have lower expectations for blacks.....yep, you just see people....LOL!  That seems like the antithesis of "racist".  If you say so, that confirms what most already believe.  Thanks!

You are, as always, very welcome.

"Liberal, "far left", etc. are political ideologies not race. 

Any other thoughts??

Yep, another intellectually dishonest response.  Liberals and far left are people too.  You divide as much as those you criticize.

Yes, they are and they come in a variety of races. Seeing people as people is (as you well know) is about race. Certainly there are differing political ideologies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 150

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You are, as always, very welcome.

"Liberal, "far left", etc. are political ideologies not race. 

Any other thoughts??

Uh ............ so are 'Alt-Right', 'Nazi', and 'neo-Nazi'.

Uh, yes...........your point??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 150

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This thread is about embarrassment, not politics.

President Obama is intelligent, articulate, and a class act who garnered respect around the world. 

Members of the Trump cult say they are embarrassed by President Obama, yet they are proud of a man who is:

• a loud mouth bully
  • insults women
  • insults everyone (including Republicans) who disagrees with him
  • is a pathological liar
  • is ignorant on the important issues
  • hired several white nationalists
  • etc.

Why do members of the Trump cult embrace such a nasty, ignorant man?

Judging by a couple of posters here who support Trump, they do so because they are nasty and ignorant themselves.

A fair and openminded assessment of Trump supporters vs the others would show a much higher level of civility among his supporters. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 150

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Can I just say .. President Bush made me proud how he never interjected his "opinion" upon President Obama. It would have been "easy" but he took the high road.

Always fun pointing out the fake responses on AARP site

According to New York Magazine, the 43rd commander-in-chief had a rather candid response to Trump’s swearing-in ceremony in January.

“That was some weird s—,” he said according to the outlet, which cited three sources who heard the comment.

There is a vast difference between a private comment overheard by three unnamed sources and a public speech. Agreed???

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors