Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
293
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

293 Views
Message 81 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Obama embarrassed all of (but not only) the racists, along with most of those who support the KKK and the Alt-Right White Supremacist Nationlists.


Can you conceive of the possibility of someone disagreeing with the ideology of Obama without it being racial?


Of course. However, there needs to be a reason for the disagreement. Survey after survey proved most neoRepublicans supported all the things PPACA did, but disapproved of "OBAMAcare". If that isn't proof their objection was to the person and not the program, then nothing can be proven, and if they object to the person, what exactly about the person do they object to? His monogamous marriage? His excelling in academics? His dignified manner of speaking? His killing OBL and saving GM? His working to get us OUT of jrbush's two worthless needless wars? Nobody on the new right ever brings up those things, only a visceral hatred of the man and need to destroy his legacy. What, other than racism, can cause that reaction?

His marriage is not a political ideology.

I did say political ideology, did I not? "Dignified manner" is not a political ideology. Academics is not a political ideology. Marriage is not a political ideology.

 

He is a neoMarxists. He tried to move the country to far in that direction and that is the political ideology I disagree with.

 

Of course, you'd love to make it about race - it is so much easier to call someone a racist than it is to get into a serious discussion about the advantages/disadvantages of the various political ideologies - as was demonstrated when I tried to discuss neoMarxism. All I got was nonsense about orange hair and Richard Wolff being a Bircher.


 

libtard.jpg

 

 


 

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
293
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
291
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

291 Views
Message 82 of 150

@MIseker wrote:


 

ahh yes the dreaded neomarxist, which Obama WAS NOT. He was wildly popular, and was ELECTED to enact these center-left policies. In my lifetime there hasnt been a president far enough to the left, and just one candidate. But we in the US cant have nice toys like healthcare and education because it costs too much money. Its become clear that post Obama we have become a nation of sympathizers, and one point of evidence is your continued use of the word NEOMARXIST. You are the only one here to have done much study on that term..and people like to know their enemy of course. Historically, the Ideology thats been hardest on the left has been the Nazi Party. Its vestiges and sympathizers continue to this day.

 

If Obama was center left to you, I assume our definitions of the sliding scale of political ideology are different. That's not new. To people on your side defending the Constitution can make you a Nazi, fascist, alt-right, homphobe (and more). As a matter of fact, I recall you making such pronouncements.

 

We have education (and have had for quite a while). We do have healthcare (and have had for quite a while).

 

As to Marxism - there is no reason for only I to know what it means. I tried - Lord knows I tried. And it isn't a matter of knowing my "enemy". It is a matter of trying to understand all sides of an issue. Had you read my efforts to get Marxism understood, you would have seen that I had the highest respect for his intentions and moral character. I just could never see the realistic possibility of his dreams coming true, and they haven't.

 

Again, the not too subtle suggestion that I am either a Nazi (I don't play dress up on the weekends so that's out) or Nazi sympathizer. Let's talk about that - what about my political ideology as expressed here makes me a Nazi sympathizer to you?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
291
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
312
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

312 Views
Message 83 of 150

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

No he did however disappoint me...

 

I was in hopes he would improve race relations but he did not.

 

such a great opportunity squandered.

 

Did you have the same "hope" for Bush and trump?


Yes and in my opinion President Trump is working to do just that.  He is beginning to make hedway in that arena.  Really?  How?

 

He sees people as people and is not seeking to divide Americans into sub groups like President Obama did.  Most see people as people. But sadly, trumps plea to blacks with his, "What do you have to lose?" plea showed he saw blacks as different than whites.  He never asked a group of whites or Hispanics or other minorities the same question.


LOL!

 

Surely you jest!  Nope, not at all.

 

Trump see Americans.  Huh?  I wish he would.

 

President Obama focused routinely on the differences and the sub groups.  According to some here, they expected him to fix racism and were disappointed he didn't. President Trump is working to restore American values.  1 flag, 1 group called Americans.  1 language that is english.  Those that want to come here to be Americans are welcomed.  And some here that are already living in America, contributing to our values (and GDP) are deported.  But you fail to answer the wuestion.....what has he done to improve race relations?  Do you think attacking black atheletes accomplishes this goal?  I bet it makes white racists feel good.  Do you think suggesting ESPN fire a talkshow co-host accomplishes this goal?

 

Trump's message of what do you have to lose is right on target.  How?  Just because you said it doesn't make it such.  What has the democrats done to improve the inner city schools in America? What has a GOP Congress done with control of both houses for 12 out of the last 16 years?  Yep.....Zip, Zero, Nada!!!

 

 

 

 

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
312
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
295
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

295 Views
Message 84 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

No he did however disappoint me...

 

I was in hopes he would improve race relations but he did not.

 

such a great opportunity squandered.

 

Did you have the same "hope" for Bush and trump?


Yes and in my opinion President Trump is working to do just that.  He is beginning to make hedway in that arena.  Really?  How?

 

He sees people as people and is not seeking to divide Americans into sub groups like President Obama did.  Most see people as people. But sadly, trumps plea to blacks with his, "What do you have to lose?" plea showed he saw blacks as different than whites.  He never asked a group of whites or Hispanics or other minorities the same question.


LOL!

 

Surely you jest!

 

Trump see Americans.

 

President Obama focused routinely on the differences and the sub groups.  President Trump is working to restore American values.  1 flag, 1 group called Americans.  1 language that is english.  Those that want to come here to be Americans are welcomed.  

 

Trump's message of what do you have to lose is right on target.  What has the democrats done to improve the inner city schools in America?

 

Zip, Zero, Nada!!!

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
295
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
302
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

302 Views
Message 85 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Obama embarrassed all of (but not only) the racists, along with most of those who support the KKK and the Alt-Right White Supremacist Nationlists.


Can you conceive of the possibility of someone disagreeing with the ideology of Obama without it being racial?


Of course. However, there needs to be a reason for the disagreement. Survey after survey proved most neoRepublicans supported all the things PPACA did, but disapproved of "OBAMAcare". If that isn't proof their objection was to the person and not the program, then nothing can be proven, and if they object to the person, what exactly about the person do they object to? His monogamous marriage? His excelling in academics? His dignified manner of speaking? His killing OBL and saving GM? His working to get us OUT of jrbush's two worthless needless wars? Nobody on the new right ever brings up those things, only a visceral hatred of the man and need to destroy his legacy. What, other than racism, can cause that reaction?

His marriage is not a political ideology.

I did say political ideology, did I not? "Dignified manner" is not a political ideology. Academics is not a political ideology. Marriage is not a political ideology.

 

He is a neoMarxists. He tried to move the country to far in that direction and that is the political ideology I disagree with.

 

Of course, you'd love to make it about race - it is so much easier to call someone a racist than it is to get into a serious discussion about the advantages/disadvantages of the various political ideologies - as was demonstrated when I tried to discuss neoMarxism. All I got was nonsense about orange hair and Richard Wolff being a Bircher.


 


ahh yes the dreaded neomarxist, which Obama WAS NOT. He was wildly popular, and was ELECTED to enact these center-left policies. In my lifetime there hasnt been a president far enough to the left, and just one candidate. But we in the US cant have nice toys like healthcare and education because it costs too much money. Its become clear that post Obama we have become a nation of sympathizers, and one point of evidence is your continued use of the word NEOMARXIST. You are the only one here to have done much study on that term..and people like to know their enemy of course. Historically, the Ideology thats been hardest on the left has been the Nazi Party. Its vestiges and sympathizers continue to this day.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
302
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
298
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

298 Views
Message 86 of 150

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Obama embarrassed all of (but not only) the racists, along with most of those who support the KKK and the Alt-Right White Supremacist Nationlists.


Can you conceive of the possibility of someone disagreeing with the ideology of Obama without it being racial?


Of course. However, there needs to be a reason for the disagreement. Survey after survey proved most neoRepublicans supported all the things PPACA did, but disapproved of "OBAMAcare". If that isn't proof their objection was to the person and not the program, then nothing can be proven, and if they object to the person, what exactly about the person do they object to? His monogamous marriage? His excelling in academics? His dignified manner of speaking? His killing OBL and saving GM? His working to get us OUT of jrbush's two worthless needless wars? Nobody on the new right ever brings up those things, only a visceral hatred of the man and need to destroy his legacy. What, other than racism, can cause that reaction?

His marriage is not a political ideology.

I did say political ideology, did I not? "Dignified manner" is not a political ideology. Academics is not a political ideology. Marriage is not a political ideology.

 

He is a neoMarxists. He tried to move the country to far in that direction and that is the political ideology I disagree with.

 

Of course, you'd love to make it about race - it is so much easier to call someone a racist than it is to get into a serious discussion about the advantages/disadvantages of the various political ideologies - as was demonstrated when I tried to discuss neoMarxism. All I got was nonsense about orange hair and Richard Wolff being a Bircher.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
298
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
308
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

308 Views
Message 87 of 150

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

No he did however disappoint me...

 

I was in hopes he would improve race relations but he did not.

 

such a great opportunity squandered.

 

Did you have the same "hope" for Bush and trump?


Yes and in my opinion President Trump is working to do just that.  He is beginning to make hedway in that arena.  Really?  How?

 

He sees people as people and is not seeking to divide Americans into sub groups like President Obama did.  Most see people as people. But sadly, trumps plea to blacks with his, "What do you have to lose?" plea showed he saw blacks as different than whites.  He never asked a group of whites or Hispanics or other minorities the same question.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
308
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
310
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

310 Views
Message 88 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Obama embarrassed all of (but not only) the racists, along with most of those who support the KKK and the Alt-Right White Supremacist Nationlists.


Can you conceive of the possibility of someone disagreeing with the ideology of Obama without it being racial?


Of course. However, there needs to be a reason for the disagreement. Survey after survey proved most neoRepublicans supported all the things PPACA did, but disapproved of "OBAMAcare". If that isn't proof their objection was to the person and not the program, then nothing can be proven, and if they object to the person, what exactly about the person do they object to? His monogamous marriage? His excelling in academics? His dignified manner of speaking? His killing OBL and saving GM? His working to get us OUT of jrbush's two worthless needless wars? Nobody on the new right ever brings up those things, only a visceral hatred of the man and need to destroy his legacy. What, other than racism, can cause that reaction?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
310
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
295
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

295 Views
Message 89 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

No he did however disappoint me...

 

I was in hopes he would improve race relations but he did not.

 

such a great opportunity squandered.

 

Did you have the same "hope" for Bush and trump?


Yes and in my opinion President Trump is working to do just that.  He is beginning to make hedway in that arena.

 

He sees people as people and is not seeking to divide Americans into sub groups like President Obama did.

 

We are all Americans that bleed the same red blood, salute the same American Flag and speak english.  It's the American way and many are getting on this message every day, Thank GOD.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
295
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
300
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

300 Views
Message 90 of 150

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Obama embarrassed all of (but not only) the racists, along with most of those who support the KKK and the Alt-Right White Supremacist Nationlists.


Can you conceive of the possibility of someone disagreeing with the ideology of Obama without it being racial?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
300
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors