@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Why do members of the Trump cult embrace such a nasty, ignorant man?

"Birds of a feather"

Image result for birds of a feather

President Trump does not have a "cult" but he does have an Administration. Now, if you can cite anyone in his Administration that has said, "Migrants not welcome" or go back to Africa" your cartoon may have a point (albeit out of context). If not....just another example of the blind hatred pointed out on these boards.

The hatred isn't "blind" as you claim, it's eye's wide open, my friend.  And he does have a cult and like another poster said, those who are brainwashed, never know it.

If I understand the suggestion flow here and previously, there are people out there who are too stupid to understand the wisdom of the elitists on the left. If I recall correctly, you are the only poster here who has ever referred to themselves as "wise".  Now it's the elitists which you claim are on "the left"?  Neither sounds very "wise" to me.

And there you go again, not recalling correctly.

Well, dagnabbit - if we are that dumb surely we are to dumb to be honestly called "deplorables".  Interesting.....wise folks probably know you can be both.  So where did all that wisdom go?

You may be right, dumb and deplorable. What a horrible combination.

How about this as an alternate way of looking at things - we have a different political ideology, we are not neoMarxists? I don't think that's a new alternative for most here....maybe for you, "yes".  I believe that would work just as well.  Glad to see you catching on.

"Catching on" to what? I've always known that people of varying political ideologies can discuss those differences pleasantly.  Of course they can ; but they don't have to do so with false equivelencies, lies, creating straw arguments and insisting words can be self defined.  Others, on the other hand, seem to think that insults are the way to go.  Some think pointing out the challenges to discussing differences pleasantly are insulting and whine incessantly about them. While insisting on lying about what others think.  Like the insulting comment that those you disagree with aren't concerned about black on black crime.

If, at any time, you stumble on any thoughts on the topic, I'll be here to exchange ideas with you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

Message 92 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Jim posted..

No he did however disappoint me...

I was in hopes he would improve race relations but he did not.

such a great opportunity squandered.

=================================================

Yes, Obama squandered that chance .  Apparently the White Presidents weren't up for the challenge, so you were hoping the black guy would clean up their mess like he did the economy, wall street, healthcare and two wars including killing OBL.
Once again race is interjected by the "You're a racist" left.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 150

Obama embarrassed all of (but not only) the racists, along with most of those who support the KKK and the Alt-Right White Supremacist Nationlists.

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 150

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Oceanflower posted..

KidBoy2 - No, but Ms Obama did and thanks for asking.

You've addressed the topic and want to focus your disdain on Mrs. Obama instead. That has never gone over well. And no, we don't have to wait to make presidential comparasions until dt is done with. You would be putting a lot of people out of work for one thing. Scout is right. dt is a disgrace. It's a worldwide concensus. No need to wait around scratching one's head.

========================================================

I have no disdain for Ms Obama..in fact I think she is a great person.

But she as our First Lady made a statement that was stupid. Actually her comment was far more insightful as she was discussing how she felt.  How many people tell you your "feelings" are stupid?  It's not an intelligent thing to do.

Do you know how to use spell check?  Do you know what "deface" means?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 150

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Birds of a feather"

President Trump does not have a "cult" but he does have an Administration. Now, if you can cite anyone in his Administration that has said, "Migrants not welcome" or go back to Africa" your cartoon may have a point (albeit out of context). If not....just another example of the blind hatred pointed out on these boards.

The hatred isn't "blind" as you claim, it's eye's wide open, my friend.  And he does have a cult and like another poster said, those who are brainwashed, never know it.

If I understand the suggestion flow here and previously, there are people out there who are too stupid to understand the wisdom of the elitists on the left. If I recall correctly, you are the only poster here who has ever referred to themselves as "wise".  Now it's the elitists which you claim are on "the left"?  Neither sounds very "wise" to me.

Well, dagnabbit - if we are that dumb surely we are to dumb to be honestly called "deplorables".  Interesting.....wise folks probably know you can be both.  So where did all that wisdom go?

How about this as an alternate way of looking at things - we have a different political ideology, we are not neoMarxists? I don't think that's a new alternative for most here....maybe for you, "yes".  I believe that would work just as well.  Glad to see you catching on.

"Catching on" to what? I've always known that people of varying political ideologies can discuss those differences pleasantly.  Of course they can ; but they don't have to do so with false equivelencies, lies, creating straw arguments and insisting words can be self defined.  Others, on the other hand, seem to think that insults are the way to go.  Some think pointing out the challenges to discussing differences pleasantly are insulting and whine incessantly about them. While insisting on lying about what others think.  Like the insulting comment that those you disagree with aren't concerned about black on black crime.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 150

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Jim posted..

Yes, Obama squandered that chance .  Apparently the White Presidents weren't up for the challenge, so you were hoping the black guy would clean up their mess like he did the economy, wall street, healthcare and two wars including killing OBL.

I bet the left will bring Trump into your post... they continue to avoid the subject of this thread....Ah yeah, just like you have here!  LOL!   I bet a "shrink" would have a field day getting into their minds.  I'll take that bet.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 150
Oceanflower posted..

You've addressed the topic and want to focus your disdain on Mrs. Obama instead. That has never gone over well. And no, we don't have to wait to make presidential comparasions until dt is done with. You would be putting a lot of people out of work for one thing. Scout is right. dt is a disgrace. It's a worldwide concensus. No need to wait around scratching one's head.

========================================================

I have no disdain for Ms Obama..in fact I think she is a great person.

But she as our First Lady made a statement that was stupid.

Anyone can post a thread. If you want to post a thread comparing Obama vs Trump go for it but no one can say what the remanded of Trump's Presidency will bring...it could be a lot better than what we got from Obama.

Do you know how to use spell check?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 150

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Birds of a feather"

"Catching on" to what? I've always known that people of varying political ideologies can discuss those differences pleasantly. Others, on the other hand, seem to think that insults are the way to go.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 150
Jim posted..

Yes, Obama squandered that chance .

I bet the left will bring Trump into your post... they continue to avoid the subject of this thread.....talk about one minded. I bet a "shrink" would have a field day getting into their minds.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 150

rk - If I understand the suggestion flow here and previously, there are people out there who are too stupid to understand the wisdom of the elitists on the left. And, they are so content in their ignorance that they are in a "cult" and don't even know it.

I don't think you understand.  There are people out there who are too stupid to understand the wisdom.AmericanGreed....on the right.

dt is embarrassing himself again.  He's ranting about Hillary and facebook breaking the law for Russia, is a hoax.  So.....this minute, he's on his way to another cult rally, in Atlanta.

"Senator Luther Strange has gone up a lot in the polls since I endorsed him a month ago. Now a close runoff. He will be great in D.C."

I am curious though as to what Ocare insurance changes he is selling will benefit the citizens of Georgia, in his cult.  If he addresses that problem at all for them.

This is precious.

Rand Paul, or whoever votes against Hcare Bill, will forever (future political campaigns) be known as "the Republican who saved ObamaCare."

I think John McCain just laughed in his soup and someone on Mueller's team just jotted a note.  To follow up on.  Because our president is an idiot.

Did Obama EMBARRASS you?

You've addressed the topic and want to focus your disdain on Mrs. Obama instead.  That has never gone over well.  And no, we don't have to wait to make presidential comparasions until dt is done with.  You would be putting a lot of people out of work for one thing.  Scout is right.  dt is a disgrace.  It's a worldwide concensus.  No need to wait around scratching one's head.   

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors