Stay Safe During Summer Storms with Disaster Preparedness Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Now!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

Message 1 of 28

It seems the GOP has handed Feinstein a win. They have been calling her "Sneaky Diane" after she released transcripts and the Democratic base is just eating it up. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

Message 2 of 28

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@jimc91— I don’t buy the bad cold scenario! But, given your very less than credible source, I DO BELIEVE the total BS propagandist scenario. 

BTW,  Chasky was laughing at your initial post. Apparently, you didn’t grasp that—no wonder you were so easily fooled.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

He never 'gets it" !!!

I see your are back in your comfort zone - "Yeah, me too".

My post and phyllisc's reply was in reference to a post by jimc, not you.  I guess you don't "get it" either.

How is that related to you being in your "Yeah, me too" comfort zone?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 28

ChasKy53 wrote:

If I understand your point ........... anything ever "leaked" about anyone or anything on the left is OK ............ but anything "leaked" otherwise is not OK. 

You obviously don't since I never said that. But, O.K. I'll play your game - Can you show me when I ever said that? Please show me the post you refer to. Oh, you can't, is that about it?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 28

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Feinsstein has never been the quickest person on camera but then, that is why we hired a reality show star to run the country. She provides governance and he provides entertainment. 

The cold was only one of her lame excuses. The real point is her violating the agreement with the Committee Members.

It doesn’t appear that there was an agreement among the committee members.

Could be - where did you hear that?

Feinstein released the transcript so apparently she was not in agreement with the Republicans. 

If I understand your point, there was an agreement between the Members. But then she got on cold medicine and decided she didn't agree anymore  so it was O.K. for her to violate her agreement with the others.

Is that about it??

Nope, not even close. 

Then what?

Exactly what I said.

Game over.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 28

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@jimc91— I don’t buy the bad cold scenario! But, given your very less than credible source, I DO BELIEVE the total BS propagandist scenario. 

BTW,  Chasky was laughing at your initial post. Apparently, you didn’t grasp that—no wonder you were so easily fooled.

He never 'gets it" !!!

My post and phyllisc's reply was in reference to a post by jimc, not you.  I guess you don't "get it" either.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 28

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Feinsstein has never been the quickest person on camera but then, that is why we hired a reality show star to run the country. She provides governance and he provides entertainment. 

The cold was only one of her lame excuses. The real point is her violating the agreement with the Committee Members.

Feinstein released the transcript so apparently she was not in agreement with the Republicans. 

If I understand your point, there was an agreement between the Members. But then she got on cold medicine and decided she didn't agree anymore  so it was O.K. for her to violate her agreement with the others.

Is that about it??

If I understand your point ........... anything ever "leaked" about anyone or anything on the left is OK ............ but anything "leaked" otherwise is not OK. 

Can you show an agreement that Feinstein entered into?  Please show the agreement you refer to. Oh, you can't, is that about it?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 28

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Is that about it??

Nope, not even close. 

Then what?

Exactly what I said.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 28

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Is that about it??

Nope, not even close. 

Then what?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 28

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Is that about it??

Nope, not even close. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 28

ChasKy53 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

He never 'gets it" !!!

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors