Take the IQ Quiz: How Prepared Are You to Avoid Scams and Fraud? Earn Double Reward Points!

Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

Message 21 of 28

CNN has reported today that Republicans are trying to block meetings with Mueller and people “of interest” within the fool’s administration. Ivanka’s name came up.

Now I would say that is obstruction of justice.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

Message 22 of 28

You missed the important points of this story. Dianne released the transcript because the Republicans were misleading us all as to what was said, and the way to show that was by directly releasing the transcripts. Thus, she revealed the lie being spread by the GOP. She neglected the nicety of informing Grassely before she did that. Sometimes, a cold can make you forget proper manners.

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 28

@jimc91— I don’t buy the bad cold scenario! But, given your very less than credible source, I DO BELIEVE the total BS propagandist scenario. 

BTW,  Chasky was laughing at your initial post. Apparently, you didn’t grasp that—no wonder you were so easily fooled.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 28
no i dont buy it. The release was out of patriotic duty. why dd Grassley want it under wraps..while he lied about evdencce to the nation?
So it begins.

Message 25 of 28

Feinsstein has never been the quickest person on camera but then, that is why we hired a reality show star to run the country. She provides governance and he provides entertainment. 

Highlighted

Message 26 of 28

ChasKy53 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.

Feinstein published Simpson’s testimony on Tuesday, catching Republicans by surprise. Simpson’s testimony, taken during August of last year, covered his firm’s role in producing the infamous anti-Trump dossier for the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee.

Feinstein, 84, expressed regret on Wednesday for keeping Sen. Grassley in the dark, and suggested it was because of a “bad cold.”

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

Grassley said Tuesday that Feinstein’s decision to abruptly publish the documents was “confounding” and said he expected the documents to be released “when we both agreed to release it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/dianne-feinstein-says-a-bad-cold-may-have-slowed-down-her-mental-f...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties???

Trump and many of his supporters must have extremely bad colds because their mental faculties have been severely compromised !!!

TOO FUNNY!

So you buy the "Bad Cold" scenario huh?

Yeah, thats FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 28

jimc91 wrote:

Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.

Feinstein published Simpson’s testimony on Tuesday, catching Republicans by surprise. Simpson’s testimony, taken during August of last year, covered his firm’s role in producing the infamous anti-Trump dossier for the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee.

Feinstein, 84, expressed regret on Wednesday for keeping Sen. Grassley in the dark, and suggested it was because of a “bad cold.”

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

Grassley said Tuesday that Feinstein’s decision to abruptly publish the documents was “confounding” and said he expected the documents to be released “when we both agreed to release it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/dianne-feinstein-says-a-bad-cold-may-have-slowed-down-her-mental-f...

Trump and many of his supporters must have extremely bad colds because their mental faculties have been severely compromised !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

Message 28 of 28

VIMTSTL