Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Devin Nunes

Message 1 of 7

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's number one flunky must be going crazy now that he will no longer be the chairman of Trump's  so called House Intelligence Committee. I use the word "Intelligence" in its most generic form.

Their sole purpose was to do anything they could to attack and undermine the Mueller investigation. Then Nunes would go to the White House where Comrade Trump would pat him on the head and say great job!

I'm hoping the Mueller teams indicts Devon as a Russian Agent.

Seems likely - Nunes gets his orders from Der Trumper, Der Trumper works for Putin, ergo, IMHO, so does Nunes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

CriticalThinking:  PanJ, not only was that Milkbone comment hilarious, unfortunately, it's probably true. Now I'm LOL.

"wait til I say you can have it Devin"

Related image
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ said about D. Nunes going to see Trump in the White House, "And he probably sits up as Trump feeds him a Milkbone. *I'm laughing*

PanJ, not only was that Milkbone comment hilarious, unfortunately, it's probably true. Now I'm LOL.

And now I'm laughing!  It was Critical Thinking's comment, "Unfortunately, it's probably true,"  that really got me going.  lol

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Devin Nunes

Message 4 of 7

PanJ said about D. Nunes going to see Trump in the White House, "And he probably sits up as Trump feeds him a Milkbone. *I'm laughing*

PanJ, not only was that Milkbone comment hilarious, unfortunately, it's probably true. Now I'm LOL.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
that makes two of us!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

CriticalThing:   Trump's number one flunky must be going crazy now that he will no longer be the chairman of Trump's  so called House Intelligence Committee. Their sole purpose was to do anything they could to attack and undermine the Mueller investigation. Then Nunes would go to the White House where Comrade Trump would pat him on the head and say great job!

And he probably sits up as Trump feeds him a Milkbone. *I'm laughing*

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Devin Nunes

Message 7 of 7

Trump's number one flunky must be going crazy now that he will no longer be the chairman of Trump's  so called House Intelligence Committee. I use the word "Intelligence" in its most generic form.

Their sole purpose was to do anything they could to attack and undermine the Mueller investigation. Then Nunes would go to the White House where Comrade Trump would pat him on the head and say great job!

I'm hoping the Mueller teams indicts Devon as a Russian Agent.

Kudos
Views
Replies