Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dershowitz on Mueller report : will be "devastating" to Trump.

Message 1 of 4

@Tom5678 wrote:

Dershowitz said yesterday he thinks the final Mueller report will be "politically devasting" to Trump. He doesn't think there will be criminal charges though. He said in an interview he thinks Trump faces a tougher time in the outcomes of other lawsuits against Trump, including conflict of interest among other potential charges and lawsuits. I am not sure I agree with Dershowtiz regarding the outcome of the Mueller report. It all depends on the potential charges. I do think Trump could be charged with conspiracy to commit fraud against the U.S., and possible money laundering charges as well as obstruction of justice, so will have to wait and see what the final verdict is. I think Trump is in deep trouble in both areas, the Russia probe as well as the other lawsuits pending against him regarding his financials.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mueller-report-devastating-president-frequent-trump-defender/story?i...

Trump's subservience to Putin is on display in the Ukraine as Russia seizes three Ukrainian naval vessels and holds their crews captive while lil donny contemplates which icecream to partake of at lunch and watches reruns of his forces gasing women and children along the border.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
Trump must be feeling the heat as I hear he has been tweeting this morning about Mueller. It's coming sir. It is coming!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Lifelong Republican Robert Swan Mueller III is one of the most honored and respected Prosecutors on both sides of the aisle. Any attempts to tarnish his name or investigation will falter. 

The President must realize this.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dershowitz on Mueller report : will be "devastating" to Trump.

Message 4 of 4

Dershowitz said yesterday he thinks the final Mueller report will be "politically devasting" to Trump. He doesn't think there will be criminal charges though. He said in an interview he thinks Trump faces a tougher time in the outcomes of other lawsuits against Trump, including conflict of interest among other potential charges and lawsuits. I am not sure I agree with Dershowtiz regarding the outcome of the Mueller report. It all depends on the potential charges. I do think Trump could be charged with conspiracy to commit fraud against the U.S., and possible money laundering charges as well as obstruction of justice, so will have to wait and see what the final verdict is. I think Trump is in deep trouble in both areas, the Russia probe as well as the other lawsuits pending against him regarding his financials.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mueller-report-devastating-president-frequent-trump-defender/story?i...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors