Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Deny, Divert, Discredit - - Trump's Scandal Playbook

Message 231 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

They gave out almost 20,000 tickets and never told people they were doing this. Now you see why he has large crowds.

He came to the city close to where I live and he did exactly that.  There were huge crowds standing outside the building waiting to get in.  It took us a little while, but we eventually figured out the building had already been completely filled HOURS before we even got there.  We left, but did get to see the entourage drive in.

Do you have any links on the bank info?  This was some absolutely fascinating information.  I've heard/read a lot of stuff on him that was bad, but this is the first I've heard of this!  WOW!  Why doesn't the msm ever cover this, do you wonder? 

I tried to post this separately, I don't know if it made it, but this is a "trippy" read, you won't regret it:  https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/wheres-my-roy-cohn-digs-into-one-of-the-20th-centurys-m...

The picture is worth the site visit alone...LOL

The same thing happened this time. They had an outdoor area set up with a TV they sent the people to so they could see him on TV.  It rained and there was no tent so that ended the TV. Most of those people had no idea they were scammed. The D Bank is still breaking so watch the papers and TV. The Bank of Cypress story was on TV months ago and covered in detail. Here are 4 TV shows you can watch to get the real low down. MSNBC: Rachel Maddow, Laurence O'Brein CNN: Chris CUMMO, Don Leamon.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 232 of 311

John said:  There were 10 cases he set up to be prosecuted by Congress, or the courts after he was not President. He in court records is shown as an unindited co conspirator along with Michael Cohen who was tried and convicted and is serving jail time. Trump was the one who told Michael Cohen to do it, and they have that on tape. Trump is a mob boss.

No doubt about the mob thing, imho.  Have you seen this?  https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/wheres-my-roy-cohn-digs-into-one-of-the-20th-centurys-m...

I'm not sure what the other 10 cases are, but I am not so naive as to believe he is squeaky clean.  I may not buy the RussiaGate stuff (as in he used the Russians to help win the election) but I have a hard time believing he isn't guilty of some crazy stuff, at the very least, prior to being elected.

My problem with the left is they seemingly turn a blind to the crimes perpetrated by "their" people.  HRC has done some really shady stuff and no one on the left seems to hold her feet to the fire.  At least on the right, there are a lot of Repubs bailing on the prez and/or resigning.  The left holds rank and defends some really bad stuff to the bitter end.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 233 of 311

@MsStretch wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

Chas:  How do you get the smaller text with the vertical line to come up in your replies?  It has the original posters name followed by "wrote:"  and then their quote in smaller letters with a vertical line that goes the length of the quote.

I'm not Chas, but let me help you out.  After hitting [Reply] to a post, you will see [Quote] in upper right corner.  Voila!

Catherine, I've been following this discussion and you did come on a little strong with the "trans bathrooms" and "rampant abortions" that irked me, but it was late and I just let it go for the time being.  And in all honesty, you did sound like a TrumPet.  Of course, we all are entitled to our opinions and the right to voice them, and as you found out, we may agree some of the time, but we will never agree all of the time.  One important thing is providing links and sources.  That's not to say your links or sources won't be analyzed or criticized either, but it helps to back up your claims and give them context.

That being said, I may disagree more than I agree with you, but welcome aboard. 

You are AWESOME!  Thanks for the tip on posting.  I'm not a Trump Pet, but I am a conservative.  Totally against the trans bathrooms and against abortion, but I'm not closed minded or blind to a lot of things a Rep. prez does.  I'm kind of in my own league in some ways.  I still don't buy in to RussiaGate, but there are so many things going on with him that I think are shady/creepy that I do believe.  Many of these items have already been brought up by other posters.  I've also learned some new things about all this, so it has been fun!  These are definitely crazy times we are living in!!?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 234 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

Seriously, you guys have to read this one, and the picture will blow your mind.....

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/wheres-my-roy-cohn-digs-into-one-of-the-20th-centurys-m...

Wonder why this kind of info never made the msm?  Really, you have to look at this picture.

Hate to break the news to you but it  has made the MSM quite some time ago. By the way the Hotel referred to in the story was the deal Trump stole 3 million from NYC by keeping 2 sets of books. They caught him. Roy Cohen was his idol. Trump wanted an Attorney General who would do for him what Roy Cohen did, and that is what Barr does for him. Barr sold his body and soul to Trump his mob boss.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 235 of 311

They gave out almost 20,000 tickets and never told people they were doing this. Now you see why he has large crowds.

He came to the city close to where I live and he did exactly that.  There were huge crowds standing outside the building waiting to get in.  It took us a little while, but we eventually figured out the building had already been completely filled HOURS before we even got there.  We left, but did get to see the entourage drive in.

Do you have any links on the bank info?  This was some absolutely fascinating information.  I've heard/read a lot of stuff on him that was bad, but this is the first I've heard of this!  WOW!  Why doesn't the msm ever cover this, do you wonder? 

I tried to post this separately, I don't know if it made it, but this is a "trippy" read, you won't regret it:  https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/wheres-my-roy-cohn-digs-into-one-of-the-20th-centurys-m...

The picture is worth the site visit alone...LOL

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 236 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

Chas:  How do you get the smaller text with the vertical line to come up in your replies?  It has the original posters name followed by "wrote:"  and then their quote in smaller letters with a vertical line that goes the length of the quote.

I'm not Chas, but let me help you out.  After hitting [Reply] to a post, you will see [Quote] in upper right corner.  Voila!

Catherine, I've been following this discussion and you did come on a little strong with the "trans bathrooms" and "rampant abortions" that irked me, but it was late and I just let it go for the time being.  And in all honesty, you did sound like a TrumPet.  Of course, we all are entitled to our opinions and the right to voice them, and as you found out, we may agree some of the time, but we will never agree all of the time.  One important thing is providing links and sources.  That's not to say your links or sources won't be analyzed or criticized either, but it helps to back up your claims and give them context.

That being said, I may disagree more than I agree with you, but welcome aboard. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 237 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

Good grief indeed, where was that proven to be false? The only thing in the Mueller report that saved Trump's flabby backside was the OLC legal opinion that a sitting president can't be indicted.

There was more that got him off the hook than that.  I watched Mueller testify, but I can't remember the specifics.  Mueller didn't exonerate him, but he didn't seem to have any hard evidence against him.  The fact a sitting prez can't be indicted did seem to play a large part in the eventual outcome of the report.  But he didn't have some "smoking gun" that outright proved he was guilty.

You better go read the report again, and check was he said on TV. There were 10 cases he set up to be prosecuted by Congress, or the courts after he was not President. He in court records is shown as an unindited co conspirator along with Michael Cohen who was tried and convicted and is serving jail time. Trump was the one who told Michael Cohen to do it, and they have that on tape. Trump is a mob boss.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 238 of 311

Seriously, you guys have to read this one, and the picture will blow your mind.....

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/wheres-my-roy-cohn-digs-into-one-of-the-20th-centurys-m...

Wonder why this kind of info never made the msm?  Really, you have to look at this picture.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 239 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

John:  No, I can't nor would I defend your list of "crimes".  I have certain negative opinions of him I won't put in print.  But, where did you get he is stealing kids at the border?  That's a new one for me.  Also, I've never heard him accused of rape by his first wife.

Check the court records on the divorce between them. It is there. After the settlement she said well it was rape but not the type of rape you normally think of to try and down play it. She never denied it, and she said it under oath. There was a court order saying kids could not be taken from their parents and Trump allowed it. The court stopped it again, but guess what he started it again by rule changes. He told his people if they were charged he would pardon them. This was  in the past month or so. Here is how Trump runs his campaign rallies. Last one was was held a week ago. The arena held over 8,000 people. You had to have tickets to get in. They gave out almost 20,000 tickets and never told people they were doing this. Now you see why he has large crowds. Here is a little more for you. He can not get loans from any US banks. He uses D bank and it is a money laundering bank with a lot of Russian money to clean. Trump had a program at his Hotels (Mainly FL) where you buy a tour to the US to have your baby. It included all fees including birth expenses, and papers showing baby was American Citizen. This was sold mainly to Russians. His Sec. of Commerce was a co founder of Bank of Cypress along with a rich Russian. The bank was set up for money laundering, and they hired a person to run it who then went to D Bank and run it, and D Banks has been held for money laundering.  Yes there is more. Trump ran a mob type business, and is doing the same thing with the Fed. Govt. If you read how Hitler came to power in Germany you will see Trump doing the same thing in the US. Sorry but it is all true.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 240 of 311

Here's an article I think you guys might enjoy:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/donald-trump-roy-cohn-relationship

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors