Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Deny, Divert, Discredit - - Trump's Scandal Playbook

Message 1 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

See link below for article for the following quote:

"Occasionally, while on the phone with foreign heads of state, Trump has handed the receiver to his daughter, Ivanka Trump, so she can talk with the leader, according to this individual."

https://www.apnews.com/ab67c31d9b3c4acdada93a624052ddc4

You all are convinced I'm a groupie just because I don't agree with you on the "phone call", but I don't agree with everything he does.  This is a good example.  I don't think we, the American people, elected her to handle our foreign affairs.  If the shoe were on the other foot and this was a Democrat doing this, the Republicans would be having a fit.

She isn't the only family member that trump literally brought into cabinet with him, even without formally appointing them. The people that elected trump didn't elect his family. Unfortunately, most trump supporters criticize nothing that trump does or allows his family to do. They all need investigated, IMHO.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 311

See link below for article for the following quote:

"Occasionally, while on the phone with foreign heads of state, Trump has handed the receiver to his daughter, Ivanka Trump, so she can talk with the leader, according to this individual."

https://www.apnews.com/ab67c31d9b3c4acdada93a624052ddc4

You all are convinced I'm a groupie just because I don't agree with you on the "phone call", but I don't agree with everything he does.  This is a good example.  I don't think we, the American people, elected her to handle our foreign affairs.  If the shoe were on the other foot and this was a Democrat doing this, the Republicans would be having a fit.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

"I do give you credit for admitting you are a bigot.....that's ability to admit the obvious is admirable and saves others the time. "

LOL, that was cute!  Smiley LOL

Thank you!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

From NBC News:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubT6i30WDE&feature=youtu.be

Also:  https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Hillary-Violated-State-Department-Policy-to-Get-Convicted-Child-Tr...

What are you trying to prove here?

The first article has is from 2013 and has already been discredited:

"In other words, the allegations against the ambassador were never backed up. And the internal watchdog’s review never faulted Clinton for mismanaging or intervening in the investigation."

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/06/headlines-twist-old-report-on-state-department/

The second article makes uses the loaded term "child traffickers" to give an impression.  The try to imply that since Haiti is know for sex tourism that this "trafficking" must be for the sex trade, when in fact they were arrested for trying to get the children out of the country.  She actually was tried and sentenced in Haiti.  Her sentence was timed served and she either left or was kicked out of Haiti.  This is another bogus attack similar to Pizzagate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

From NBC News:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubT6i30WDE&feature=youtu.be

Also:  https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Hillary-Violated-State-Department-Policy-to-Get-Convicted-Child-Tr...

Just as my topic states - - - - - Deny, Divert, Discredit.  You have done all three, just what trump supporters do. Thanks for validating my topic.

By the way Hillary was never a POTUS, trump is, and what he is doing is illegal. He will be impeached, may not be removed from office because of the useless and corrupt Republicans, but upon his leaving office he will be indicted and convicted of at least state charges and will go to prison.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 311

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

"I do give you credit for admitting you are a bigot.....that's ability to admit the obvious is admirable and saves others the time. "

Trying to build a straw-man?  Centrist did not admit to being a bigot, but you did in your earlier post. Your claim of such is either mistaken or simply a lie. Which is it? 

No, I'm not.  I think you misunderstood the post.  I was quoting Centrist and it looked like I was saying it, when in fact, I was quoting his earlier statement.   I admitted to being a bigot, I thought Centrist saying "it saves others the time" was funny.  It made me chuckle.  No subterfuge going on at this point.  I hope this makes sense, these boards can get cluttered and hard to follow sometimes.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 311

"You on the other hand want to play the game of excuse anything under the guise of "I didn't know that".....why don't you?  Sounds like you don't care enough to care about the facts.....it's easier to wait for Fox to tell you what YOU and trump want to hear"

You use the term "anything", that is a blanket statement.  How could you possibly know that I would excuse "anything", even on this board I've criticized certain behaviors.  You have criticized me for doing the same thing, making broad sweeping statements. 

There have been certains things I haven't known and I have taken the time to research those issues.  Sometimes, it seems like, you accuse me of not knowing something when in fact I just don't agree with you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

Trying to build a straw-man?  Centrist did not admit to being a bigot, but you did in your earlier post. Your claim of such is either mistaken or simply a lie. Which is it? 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 311
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

Personally, I think politicians are particularly revolting, but what do I know?

Not much it seems.

what an original, witty comeback that was....did it take you long to come up with it?

Thank you. And no, it didn't take long at all.

No surprise there Smiley Surprised)

The truth should surprise no one, except for maybe a trump supporter.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors