Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Deny, Divert, Discredit - - Trump's Scandal Playbook

Message 21 of 311

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

Personally, I think politicians are particularly revolting, but what do I know?

Not much it seems.

what an original, witty comeback that was....did it take you long to come up with it?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

Personally, I think politicians are particularly revolting, but what do I know?

Not much it seems.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 311

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Oceanflower posted...

I've been wondering how your efforts to update your political education is coming along. In dt support groups I've read things like he's the only one following the law, and it makes me wonder if these people live in caves. They're chomping at the bit to prosecute all things Obama and Hillary but seem to be completely out of the loop regarding the realities of the extreme dire position the US president is in at this moment in time. I wonder what will happen to them when their fantasies go poof.
================================================================
Fantasies, like the Trump haters are trying to use to impeach him?

Please tell me were you came up with this..."They're chomping at the bit to prosecute all things Obama and Hillary" ? Another fantasy? or did you hear it on MSNBC?

Who is chomping at the bit to prosecute Hilary?  trump and his groupies at his rally......

True, and a good point, but that just comes across as theatrics to me, does anyone honestly think anything will come of it?  So much for Trump prosecuting her, but then I thought that was a long shot in the first place, after all I'm pretty sure they were friends with the Clintons.

From my pov, NO ONE is, Clearly, his groupies are chanting "lock her up".  And the fact you can't see that from your POV, that is indeed" the problem, but this thread is about DT, so I'll address that....

See above, no point in repeating myself.

I don't think we're having fantasies, it does look a little fishy with the Biden's.  Fishy isn't against the law.....what trump has done is unconstitutional and what Guiliani jas done is beyond belief.....but not in trumps world.  Just because we don't agree with them or see their pov 100% they call us groupies, it's silly.  The hystrionics on both sides are not helping anything.  Indeed and worth a kudo even....

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 311

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

Who is chomping at the bit to prosecute Hilary?

Washington Post: State Department steps up email probe of dozens of former Hillary Clinton aides - September 28, 2019 - https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/28/politics/email-probe-state-department-hillary-clinton/index.html

Thanks for the link! I just did a quick read of it, and going back to investigate e-mails sent to a private address of stuff that wasn't classified at the time, not good, unless there's more, I can't support that kind of action, which galls me because I can't stand HRC, but right is right. 

I don't think we're having fantasies, it does look a little fishy with the Biden's

Anything "a little fishy" can't stand for long, unless one is willing to just accept that vague, kind of, I don't know, maybe, b b but.  Otherwise, the truth is out there.  Agreed

.Just because we don't agree with them or see their pov 100% they call us groupies, it's silly.  The hystrionics on both sides are not helping anything.

Hystrionic "exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention".  If you think the impeachment process Pelosi is following is made up drama to gain attention, your word: Silly.

The narrow scope of one possible Article, due to dt's own ignorant actions, may be widening.  Much attention is on the hole he can't seem to help digging for himself.  Personally, I don't see him climbing out of it any time soon.

I still think the impeachment stuff is much ado about nothing.  I can see how it could look like he was trying to go after Biden, a political rival, and I can also see how it looks like he is trying to root out corruption.  Personally, I think politicians are particularly revolting, but what do I know?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 311
Oceanflower posted..

Hystrionic "exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention". If you think the impeachment process Pelosi is following is made up drama to gain attention, your word: Silly.

The narrow scope of one possible Article, due to dt's own ignorant actions, may be widening. Much attention is on the hole he can't seem to help digging for himself. Personally, I don't see him climbing out of it any time soon.

=====================================================================

Typical left wing hate.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Oceanflower posted...

I've been wondering how your efforts to update your political education is coming along. In dt support groups I've read things like he's the only one following the law, and it makes me wonder if these people live in caves. They're chomping at the bit to prosecute all things Obama and Hillary but seem to be completely out of the loop regarding the realities of the extreme dire position the US president is in at this moment in time. I wonder what will happen to them when their fantasies go poof.

Please tell me were you came up with this..."They're chomping at the bit to prosecute all things Obama and Hillary" ? Another fantasy? or did you hear it on MSNBC?

Who is chomping at the bit to prosecute Hilary?  trump and his groupies at his rally......

From my pov, NO ONE is, Clearly, his groupies are chanting "lock her up".  And the fact you can't see that from your POV, that is indeed" the problem, but this thread is about DT, so I'll address that....

I don't think we're having fantasies, it does look a little fishy with the Biden's.  Fishy isn't against the law.....what trump has done is unconstitutional and what Guiliani jas done is beyond belief.....but not in trumps world.  Just because we don't agree with them or see their pov 100% they call us groupies, it's silly.  The hystrionics on both sides are not helping anything.  Indeed and worth a kudo even....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

Who is chomping at the bit to prosecute Hilary?

Washington Post: State Department steps up email probe of dozens of former Hillary Clinton aides - September 28, 2019 - https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/28/politics/email-probe-state-department-hillary-clinton/index.html

I don't think we're having fantasies, it does look a little fishy with the Biden's

Anything "a little fishy" can't stand for long, unless one is willing to just accept that vague, kind of, I don't know, maybe, b b but.  Otherwise, the truth is out there.

.Just because we don't agree with them or see their pov 100% they call us groupies, it's silly.  The hystrionics on both sides are not helping anything.

Hystrionic "exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention".  If you think the impeachment process Pelosi is following is made up drama to gain attention, your word: Silly.

The narrow scope of one possible Article, due to dt's own ignorant actions, may be widening.  Much attention is on the hole he can't seem to help digging for himself.  Personally, I don't see him climbing out of it any time soon.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 311

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Oceanflower posted...

Who is chomping at the bit to prosecute Hilary?  From my pov, NO ONE is, and that is the problem, but this thread is about DT, so I'll address that....

I don't think we're having fantasies, it does look a little fishy with the Biden's.  Just because we don't agree with them or see their pov 100% they call us groupies, it's silly.  The hystrionics on both sides are not helping anything.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 311

@SierraWinds wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

With Conservatives posting nonsense like THS:

good grief, there was no Russiagate, that's been proven to be false....what about Hilary thwarting Bernie's attempt to run the last time? Where is the liberal outrage over that? The destroyed e-mails? The child trafficking one of her friend's got caught doing? The left is completely out of control.

AND THIS.....

"LOL, read/watch the news much? It's all out there."

"Sorry, I just assumed you all were watching the news."

"I watch Fox and Youtube for my news".

Is it any wonder????

aaawwwww, are you missing me?  Smiley Happy

No, there are others that post crap out of their rears....and can't defend themselves with facts.....ya know, Fox is number 1 with what Steve Bannon calls the trump base (nut cases)?  There are plenty of others.....just glad you didn't volunteer.  Though I do recognize you have much catching up to do with your peers and it will take much time.  Ta ta.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 311

@KidBoy2 wrote:

DENY!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors